+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm disappointed Clay did not win. I think he deserved it. Nothing against Arsenio. I'm done with this show though. Too much drama for my taste and I don't like Donald Trump. I only watched it to see Clay. It's nice so much was raised for charity. That's always a good thing.
    I think Clay won, just not as the apprentice. Two nice guys at the F2 - they have a mutual respect for one another. Congrats to Arensio. I bet you he has a show on NBC soon.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    So with lastnight Arsenio raised a total of $522k Not a bad haul. Clay's season total was $361k. Aubrey only raised $50k with all her so called skills.
    Well then overall - Arsenio DID raise more money than Clay & never lost when he was PM. That could have been a big reason he won. I also believe DT really liked Arsenio and hoped he could give him some exposure to get his career back on track. I am thrilled he won - I always liked him. Doublely thrilled because Aubrey tried so hard to keep him from it.

FORT Fan

I'm glad Arsenio won! I think he deserved it given his wins as project manager and the total amount of money he raised for his charity. Despite the nasty bullying done by Aubrey and Lisa, I'm glad I hung in there and watched the whole season...I almost thru in the towel awhile back. I really enjoyed getting to know more about some of the other celebrities - Dayana, Theresa, Penn, Dee, Paul, and Patricia. I might even now watch an episode or two of Housewives and Chopper to see Theresa and Paul in action. And I'm quite certain if I ever see Aubrey and/or Lisa on my TV again, I'll immediately change the channel! I don't ever need to see or hear either of them again.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I'm glad Arsenio won! I think he deserved it given his wins as project manager and the total amount of money he raised for his charity. Despite the nasty bullying done by Aubrey and Lisa, I'm glad I hung in there and watched the whole season...I almost thru in the towel awhile back. I really enjoyed getting to know more about some of the other celebrities - Dayana, Theresa, Penn, Dee, Paul, and Patricia. I might even now watch an episode or two of Housewives and Chopper to see Theresa and Paul in action. And I'm quite certain if I ever see Aubrey and/or Lisa on my TV again, I'll immediately change the channel! I don't ever need to see or hear either of them again.

If you don't want to change your opinion of Theresa do NOT watch RHONJ. She's a real bitch and a half.....
    BlondeOne likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    If you don't want to change your opinion of Theresa do NOT watch RHONJ. She's a real bitch and a half.....
    Ahhh that's probably good advice! Maybe I'll just stick with the naive, one-sided view I have of her!
    ness likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Two points:
    First, she was absolutely laugh stupid on the show last night. Her main excuse for her lousy behaviour towards other people has been that it is 'comedy'... and was laughing her butt off while watch herself be so ugly in those clips. She was trying so hard to pass it off as humour (and using menopause as an excuse... which i HATE), and her laughing and being buddy buddy with everyone came off as an act of desperation. I don't think she's worried about her career, but she doesn't want people to hate her as much as they do right now. If she truly wants to change that, a straight-forward apology would have been more appropriate than the crazy stuff she showed last night.

Second, I hate how Lisa owns up to her actions on the show and will never apologize for the rude and awful way she talked about people. Even Aubrey gave a half-baked apology (laden with stupid excuses), but it's better than "hey, I called the pretty girl brain-dead before I even knew her, I'm menopausal, aren't I funny?" CRAP that Lisa dishes.

Anyway, this was a great season! I enjoyed every minute because it's exactly what I expect from this show (B to D list celebrities acting crazy) and I got it in spades. There were also some people I genuinely liked (George Takai, by George, Clay, Arsenio, Dayana, and the "I Can Give it a Try Theresa". And Penn (he was great on the show, despite what people are saying about his behaviour off of it). What fun... I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of nutty cast Trump can put together next season.
    Great post! Love it and totally agree with your analysis of Lisa's behavior last night. ITA.

Annie Duke won more money and he picked Joan Rivers
    Yes, and it was a criteria too, Trump just didn't care that it was. Joan was going to win from the moment the show first aired. He got flack about that, which is why I bet he stated that it didn't matter how much money they raised this time around.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yes, and it was a criteria too, Trump just didn't care that it was. Joan was going to win from the moment the show first aired. He got flack about that, which is why I bet he stated that it didn't matter how much money they raised this time around.
    Yes - I agree he wanted Joan to win from the start but I could not stand Annie though so I was happy Joan won!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

So with lastnight Arsenio raised a total of $522k Not a bad haul. Clay's season total was $361k. Aubrey only raised $50k with all her so called skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Well then overall - Arsenio DID raise more money than Clay & never lost when he was PM. That could have been a big reason he won. I also believe DT really liked Arsenio and hoped he could give him some exposure to get his career back on track. I am thrilled he won - I always liked him. Doublely thrilled because Aubrey tried so hard to keep him from it.
    Actually, prior to Trump declaring a winner, Clay had raised more money. Prior to the bonus money of $250,000, Arsenio's season total would have been $272,000. I'm basing this on the assumption that MsDiva's totals are correct and include the bonus money.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The reasons Arsenio won:

1. He had never lost as Project Manager

2. He gave a better, more emotional closing speech

3. He showed his versatility as an entertainer by singing

4. He brought a real celebrity (Whoopi) to the task party

5. The money raised plus the donation would almost equal the money Clay raised (weird coincidence?)

The indicator he won from the start of the show:

He sat in the same chair as previous winners

Congratulations, Arsenio, may you be the representative you said you would be. Sorry, Clay - it probably was close...but, no cigar.
    Not trying to be the arithmetic police today, but the difference between what Clay and Arsenio rasied in the final task was $134,400. But I agree with your other points 110%.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Ahhh that's probably good advice! Maybe I'll just stick with the naive, one-sided view I have of her!
    I happen to like theresa. Its the witches of Eastwick that are on the show with her that are evil.
    chickencounter likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread