+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Like I said before these two are famous for pranking each other.
    Yes, you DID.

Didn't know about that on the FRONT end, so I'm glad I was clued in about that on the BACK end!

Thanks!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I watched the video. It does NOT say who wins. It is about the finale, where we find out the winner. I didn't even read anything that said the person thought who won Only who they supported.
    And the thing is there couldn't have been a spoiler for this because it was a live finale. Nobody but Trump knew who won until almost 11 p.m. Eastern time.

I will also add that IMO Trump made the wrong decision. Clay was more pro-active in his tasks and he really showed leadership potential. He also doubled Arsenio's fundraising. I thought this was Clay's all along, and I think most people did which makes me wonder if Trump chose Arsenio simply to throw people off. I don't think he was as good as Clay. I like Arsenio, but I thought his comedy bit at the fundraiser was too crude. Clay did a better job overall.
    Kip, Shoepie, Vonna and 1 others like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well, that was anti-climactic. I couldn't have been more wrong thinking that Arsenio's friends would have deeper pockets. Could you imagine if it was really close and it was Lisa's donation that put Clay over the top?

I really didn't care who won, either would have been a good choice. But thinking back to some of the former CA's, many got new shows awhile after their win. I think that may be another reason why Trump chose Arsenio, knowing he wants to get a new talk show. And it could stroke Trump's ego if Arsenio had him on as his very first guest. IDK.

I never thought that anyone could have hair as bad as Trump. Clay proved me wrong, that hair he was rocking in the taped pieces was just all kinds of wrong!! To top it off, Trump's hair looked better after he got out of Andretti's car! LOL

I do hope that Aubrey fades away back to that rock she crawled out from under.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Good Yeah Arsenio. I am so happy for him and The Magic Johnson foundation. I can watch now without stressing. So was the side shot of Magic a prank?
    It wasn't a prank. It sounded like Adam's inexperienced film crew shot it from two different angles to make sure they got it right.
    holly71, J.D., Shoepie and 1 others like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    And the thing is there couldn't have been a spoiler for this because it was a live finale. Nobody but Trump knew who won until almost 11 p.m. Eastern time.

I will also add that IMO Trump made the wrong decision. Clay was more pro-active in his tasks and he really showed leadership potential. He also doubled Arsenio's fundraising. I thought this was Clay's all along, and I think most people did which makes me wonder if Trump chose Arsenio simply to throw people off. I don't think he was as good as Clay. I like Arsenio, but I thought his comedy bit at the fundraiser was too crude. Clay did a better job overall.
    Clay has a tendency to talk down to people. Arsenio imo manages people alot better than clay does and he did have more wins. I think Arsenio has had more experience dealing with difficult people than Clay does and he for the most part handled them well with the exception of that skank Aubrey who I gave him a pass on. I would have probably gone to jail if I had to deal with her. lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just saw Lisa's "comedy" bit. I am appalled - but not surprised. I hope I never accidentally run across her on my TV screen. I can guarantee you I will never see her on purpose.

I think it's possible Clay lost because of his political statements over the past 2 weeks. Trump is good friends with Romney anddoes fundraising for him. Clay made some very public anti-Conservative and anti-Romney statements especially since the NC gay marriage bill passed. The way I see it Clay won the show. He was more involved in every project than Arsenio, and he doubled his fundraising. Clay's event was also better. I just wonder if when it came down to it if Clay didn't seal his fate with his politics on Face The Nation and other outlets.

I'm not trying to start a political debate, but I think everyone here pretty much thought Clay won it. I personally wanted him to win because his charity needed it more. But I doubt Trump wanted to give him a platform to spew more politics on the CA winner talk show tour.

And before anyone points it out, yes Arsenio is also Democrat and pro-Obama, but he's not been in the media spewing about it the past 2 weeks.
    Shoepie likes this.

This thought just hit me, and I'm gonna put it out there . . .

A part of me kind of wonders if, besides the fact that Arsenio said (and we KNOW) he'd continue the good work of raising money for his charity, plus the fact that in his times up at bat as PM, Arsenio was undefeated, if The Hair also factored into his decision the fact that Lisa tried to screw Arsenio by donating money to Clay's team?

He was mild about it, but that was one of the FIRST things he came out of the gate with, in Boardroom. And I think he kind of has a tendency to get to the really stinky mess on the tasks, first, so he can see how the person he's calling out is going to react, and answer to either accept responsibility, or deflect their actions onto something, or someone, else.

I strongly suspect that Lisa's donation to Clay's team factored into The Hair's final decision.

Also, honestly, it ddin't look/read real good to me that Clay TOOK Lisa's money, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT SHE WAS ON ARSENIO'S TEAM. If she had offered, I'd've probably been so ticked that I would've called her out on that, right then, since she WAS on Arsenio's team, and refused the money based on that reason, alone.

Lisa TRULY met her pa drunk, on that one. And Clay, even though he raised almost DOUBLE the money Arsenio did (COUNTING the 10K Lisa gave him; and even if you didn't he would've STILL won it from a money factor), didn't walk away with the win.

Still like him, but I'm glad Arsenio won, and had I been Clay, no, I WOULDN'T'VE taken Lisa's money. That just would not have sit right with me to have done that.
    Last edited by ness; 05-21-2012 at 12:44 AM.
    Allie likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Clay has a tendency to talk down to people. Arsenio imo manages people alot better than clay does and he did have more wins. I think Arsenio has had more experience dealing with difficult people than Clay does and he for the most part handled them well with the exception of that skank Aubrey who I gave him a pass on. I would have probably gone to jail if I had to deal with her. lol
    Excellent point. I think Clay wanted to prove he was not the meek little nerd singer from his Idol audition and he went too far. Arsenio is just more laid back. Maybe it's that suitcase full of weed Adam mentioned last week. lol Or maybe it's his maturity and no longer feeling like he has to prove himself to everyone. I still felt like Clay was more creative and involved in every task. I like them both and really appreciated how they conducted themselves especially in the finale. Both were very gracious. This was probably the most even CA finale ever.
    ness likes this.

Ok Lisa's drag queen looks better than Lisa. Aubrey with that red hair looks like Pippy Longstocking
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread