+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/20 Episode_ And The Winner Is.... ****SPOILERS****

I also wanted to mention too though I think it came down to their Projects Manager records - and Arsenio won though IMHO Clay also should've won both of his tasks because HIS display would've been in a Macy's store and not Aubrey's.

And, if it came down to the PM records - it was close and that only makes both of their performances that much more special.
    CupidGuest and ness like this.

did this come on at 9pm? I am in california and just getting home from an event in LA
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was pulling for Clay. I think Arsenio clinched it with his stressing how much he'd publicize the title.

Come to think of it, I rarely heard Clay talk much about how much he wanted to be the Apprentice--he focused more on winning the extra money for his charity. Arsenio talked about it ALL the time.
    J.D. likes this.

BTW . . .

I adore all of you, and will miss getting together with you every week on this show thread!

YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH FUN, AND SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

ness
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    did this come on at 9pm? I am in california and just getting home from an event in LA
    YEP.

It did.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I also wanted to mention too though I think it came down to their Projects Manager records - and Arsenio won though IMHO Clay also should've won both of his tasks because HIS display would've been in a Macy's store and not Aubrey's.

And, if it came down to the PM records - it was close and that only makes both of their performances that much more special.
    FYI, I went looking for Trump's Success men's cologne at Dillards a couple of weeks ago. (BTW, I did NOT like it.) I was chatting with the saleslady about it and mentioned Celebrity Apprentice, and how it was featured on the show. She said that their large in-store display featured Dayana. Huh? She was on the losing team, but they used her in the display????
    ness and BuckeyeAddict like this.

Good Yeah Arsenio. I am so happy for him and The Magic Johnson foundation. I can watch now without stressing. So was the side shot of Magic a prank?
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    FYI, I went looking for Trump's Success men's cologne at Dillards a couple of weeks ago. (BTW, I did NOT like it.) I was chatting with the saleslady about it and mentioned Celebrity Apprentice, and how it was featured on the show. She said that their large in-store display featured Dayana. Huh? She was on the losing team, but they used her in the display????
    Trump ain't no fool, AZ.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Thank GOD!

You guys called it RIGHT on the punk'd/joke aspect of Arsenio's film!

KUDOS TO EVERYBODY THAT CALLED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before these two are famous for pranking each other.
    ness likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

I imagine Lisa and Aubrey will take out stock in Tums after Arsenio beathing
    BOTH of them, lol.

Great ending to the season!

See you all later. I enjoyed it!!!
    tapper01 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread