+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

"AND THEN THERE WERE TWO"

05/13/2012 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Sunday) : THE TWO FINALISTS MUST CREATE, HOST AND SELL TICKETS TO A CELEBRITY CHARITY EVENT, FEATURING A CHARITY AWARENESS AD AND A VARIETY SHOW, STARRING CELEBRITIES AND THEIR HELPERS

The two finalists must embark on the biggest task yet. They must create, host, and sell tickets to a celebrity charity event, featuring a charity awareness ad and a variety show, starring none other than… themselves. With eight celebrities returning to help them, the two finalists must rely on everything they’ve learned all season to win the ultimate prize: $250,000 for their charity, and the title of The Celebrity Apprentice. With time running out, one finalist finds they don’t have the footage needed to edit their charity awareness ad, while the other finalist goes head to head with a returning celebrity. Boardroom advisors: Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

The preview video does not give away the final two.

The Celebrity Apprentice - May 13th Season Finale Part 1 Preview - Stars Videos

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Thanks, as usual Srsly!!! I am really looking forward to Adam being back on. I've missed his sense of humor!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Gee, I wonder who's the celeb who goes head to head with a finalist? Gotta be Lisa. After all, she took a whole week off from blowing up at other people--no doubt she's bored.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So is the finale tomorrow or is there one more episode next week with the results?

FORT Fogey

Finale tonight.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just posted this in the Survivor thread . . . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . . . lots of details while Celebrity Apprentice is on in the east so those of us in the west can find out what's going to happen!!!

FORT Fogey

It is clearly going to be Arsenio and Clay. I assume they will choose who they want on their team out of the returning cast. Adam, Penn and Dee are the top choices. I can see Arsenio choosing Aubrey only because he needs a singer. Well, there is Debbie.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Finale tonight.
    The finale is a two parter. There is one more episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It is clearly going to be Arsenio and Clay. I assume they will choose who they want on their team out of the returning cast. Adam, Penn and Dee are the top choices. I can see Arsenio choosing Aubrey only because he needs a singer. Well, there is Debbie.
    I read that as the finalists have to star themselves ... and Arsenio is a comedian so I presume he could do a comedy/variety show. Arsenio, in fact may have the edge on this because he is familiar with what it takes to produce a show with variety.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Hey, y'all!

HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast