+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Aubrey has been so obvious from day one. I think Trump mainly kept her around to toy with her and to cause drama for the contestants. Aubrey is going to what my mom always use to say "fare common" She will never be what she thinks she is because she can't help but sabotage her ownself with her insecurities and ego.
    THERE ya go!

You NAILED it.

She really is a pitiful, sorry excuse for a human being.
    MsDiva2007 and tapper01 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Poor Aubrey she doesn't even realize how transparent she is.
    ness likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm glad this isn't a popularity contest, because ya'll would ban me....but Aubrey is really growing on me. She's only 28, after all. She's obviously got a lot on the ball - she's a smart cookie. I think in the right circumstances she could do some really spectacular things. She just needs to take a good look at herself, dial back the narcissism a bit, and use her strengths (one of which is not her hair!) to her advantage. (All *natural* my butt!) I wouldn't mind having her on my team...maybe five or ten years from now. I honestly hope she is able to live up to her potential.

Of course she's there for camera time. Which celebrity wasn't there for that?

Also impressed by Clay tonight, much more than I have been all season.

Now I have to wait until Friday to pick up the details I missed!!
    Shoepie and trumpshair like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Damn it I thought it would end tonight.

It's also a shame how the two LGBT-related charities just happen to be represented by the two most hated people this season.

A couple of points (well three)

1. Thank goodness that Trump fired Aubrey because she is a poor representation of her charity IMHO. She is also all about herself and not others and how they feel (which is where I feel she is a poor representation her charity). I would rather have had foul-mouth Lisa as finalist if it had to be a male/female finale, because at least she knew to keep her mouth shut (mostly) when it came to helping her charity. (though IMHO Trump had the good sense - maybe after remembering the backlash of Joan Rivers winning - to fire both of them).

2. WHY did Aubrey think that it was a good idea to paint a wall for the fundraiser? I mean - really, it's a temporary setting so why paint a permanent fixture? that takes out money because you lose your deposit (IRL, I don't know here) so I feel it's kinda sabotage. Also, Debbie needs to grow up and realize that Clay makes the final decisions as PM so if he changes his mind or he wants to look at a preview, that's his choice. It is afterall HIS charity they're raising money for.

3. I'll be happy with either player winning - both have good charities, both have overall (not perfectly, but better than some) represented their charity, and have overall been fun to watch. I would like to see Clay win, but that is preference because I've seen camps similar to his no limits type charity, and they are wonderful to watch and see those with disabilities experience things that most of us take for granted sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I'm glad this isn't a popularity contest, because ya'll would ban me....but Aubrey is really growing on me. She's only 28, after all. She's obviously got a lot on the ball - she's a smart cookie. I think in the right circumstances she could do some really spectacular things. She just needs to take a good look at herself, dial back the narcissism a bit, and use her strengths (one of which is not her hair!) to her advantage. (All *natural* my butt!) I wouldn't mind having her on my team...maybe five or ten years from now. I honestly hope she is able to live up to her potential.

Of course she's there for camera time. Which celebrity wasn't there for that?

Also impressed by Clay tonight, much more than I have been all season.

Now I have to wait until Friday to pick up the details I missed!!
    Don't feel ashamed, J.D.! I'm right there with ya! I mean, I'm always one who somehow chooses the unpopular route, but I love Aubrey. Perhaps it's because I loved Making the Band back in the day, and almost everyone who watched that show was a fan of this girl. I will admit, though, that she showed a negative side to her on this show that I didn't see on MTB. (I only watched MTB3 though and did not tune into the dramatic MTB4 when she and D. Woods got the boot. But even with that break-up, everyone has still been on her side.)

But anyway, at the end of the day, Aubrey was the best candidate IMO. I think she at least deserved to be F2. I accept the fact that she was the villain this season, but that's alright because I think she at least demonstrated a strong business acumen to the viewers of this show. And she's still got a fan in me and a couple more out there on other forums that I read. And hey, can't deny that she'll be a memorable one in the long run.
    J.D., Shoepie and trumpshair like this.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Audrey wasn't the vilain this season... Lisa was

I was so hoping Lisa wouldn't be back for the finale. I can't stand her to even look at her at this point. I posted something on her FB page the other day, something about "for all the weird children out there who can't control their emotions, your getting fired was the most satisfying moment of the season for me." Needless to say my comment was removed and I was blocked. LOL She can't take it, but she sure can spray it!

Anyway - I could care less who wins this season. This has to be the most unsympathetic, selfish, obnoxious cast of CA ever. The only thing that gets me is the charities, so in that respect I am hoping to see Clay win.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Don't feel ashamed, J.D.! I'm right there with ya! I mean, I'm always one who somehow chooses the unpopular route, but I love Aubrey. Perhaps it's because I loved Making the Band back in the day, and almost everyone who watched that show was a fan of this girl. I will admit, though, that she showed a negative side to her on this show that I didn't see on MTB. (I only watched MTB3 though and did not tune into the dramatic MTB4 when she and D. Woods got the boot. But even with that break-up, everyone has still been on her side.)

But anyway, at the end of the day, Aubrey was the best candidate IMO. I think she at least deserved to be F2. I accept the fact that she was the villain this season, but that's alright because I think she at least demonstrated a strong business acumen to the viewers of this show. And she's still got a fan in me and a couple more out there on other forums that I read. And hey, can't deny that she'll be a memorable one in the long run.
    Aubrey didn't make final 2 because she doesn't have the passion for her charity that Clay and Arsenio do. Aubrey has the passion for herself. It sure looked to me, and many others, that she's associated with a charity because it's a requirement of the show.

Confidence in oneself is one thing. Turning a deaf ear to all criticism is not smart. It should be listened to, ruminated upon, and then determined if it’s accurate or not. She just rejects anything negative. Trump told her that JR and Marley said she was transparent. Then Trump himself said she was transparent. She rejected it so quickly, she didn’t even realize who said it, because she said “**** whoever said I’m transparent.” And she didn’t even get WHY she was chosen last for the teams, which made Clay and Arsenio "mofos." She is NOT a team player, and is a nightmare for anyone trying to be a PM when she’s on the team. She may have some good ideas and strengths, but her inability to be a team player reduces her value greatly.

I hate editing. Last night when we saw Clay criticize Penn AGAIN for being “negative” it just burned me, especially when it turned out that Penn only did that because he knew there was a better way to promote the cause. Then somebody on this forum said that Clay tweeted that his comment about Penn being negative was from earlier in the season. Why did they want people, like me, to like Clay less? Does that have any bearing on the outcome? Surely Trump knows who won. How does he like the winner and the loser to be painted? Or does that change from season to season?

Personally, I’m rooting for Arsenio, but only slightly. Not sure why. I think it’s because of how he interacts with people, even with his one-time blow-up, which I completely understand. I would not be disappointed at all if Clay won, though. They’re both good guys, in my book.
    Kip, AZChristian and sparklete like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I was so hoping Lisa wouldn't be back for the finale. I can't stand her to even look at her at this point. I posted something on her FB page the other day, something about "for all the weird children out there who can't control their emotions, your getting fired was the most satisfying moment of the season for me." Needless to say my comment was removed and I was blocked. LOL She can't take it, but she sure can spray it!

Anyway - I could care less who wins this season. This has to be the most unsympathetic, selfish, obnoxious cast of CA ever. The only thing that gets me is the charities, so in that respect I am hoping to see Clay win.
    Mesachick, I think I love you for doing that!
    Moontat and mesachick like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread