+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Darn it! My daughter just called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. Does it make me a bad mom if I was just a bit distracted by the CA? I'm glad they show this again on Friday! (Ok, I admit it.....I'm a bad mom. On the other hand, maybe they'll send me a DVR for my birthday?)

/thread jack

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If you google her you find she has no problems posing with her pants down amongst other things. lol
    ugg, by the time she is 35 she will look like an old hag that was rode hard and put away wet OFTEN
    ness likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Aubrey is so into herself, I will take personal delight whenever I read anything negative about her. I did not know who she was before CA and now that I know, if she was trying to use CA to extend her 15 minutes, well she failed. I put her in the same category as Khate G. Neither are worth a @#%t in my opinion.

John and Marlee BOTH thought Aubrey was more interested in camera time than she
    was in winning for her charity. I thought that was super discernment on their part.

She simply turns my stomach.
    ness, tapper01, mushybrain and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    John and Marlee BOTH thought Aubrey was more interested in camera time than she
    was in winning for her charity. I thought that was super discernment on their part.

She simply turns my stomach.
    That is what Trump was trying to infer when he told her she was transparent. Dumb and self-centered as she is, she didn't get that connection.
    ness, MsDiva2007 and AZChristian like this.

That is what Trump was trying to infer when he told her she was transparent. Dumb and self-centered as she is, she didn't get that connection.
    Yep.

The Hair slid the knife in, and she didn't see it coming and DAMN sure didn't feel it when he stuck her.

Idiot.

I think that clown car hair color has seeped into her brain.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

you are assuming she has a brain, I think all she has is herself playing over and over in her head
    ness likes this.

Debi this is not about you or your cousin, this is Clay's task and he is the boss. You don't like it? Leave
    cablejockey, ness and Kiz like this.

Debi this is not about you or your cousin, this is Clay's task and he is the boss. You don't like it? Leave
    Problem is, that'd be too much like using common sense and too much like doing right for her to be able to wrap her head around doing so.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Clay is at a disadvantage going up against Arsenio, he'd have a good chance to win against Aubrey. While Clay has a more current resume, many people don't watch reality tv, especially back when he competed on AI. I would guess more people know of Arsenio, even if they didn't watch his late night show. The people Arsenio knows vs. Clay's people are in a higher income bracket.

It's not a total done deal though with Dee and Paul in the mix, as the two highest fundraisers. Clay has Penn, who could raise a good deal (minus another Blue Man Group fiasco), but Arsenio has Theresa who could hit up her other rich housewives.

I had read here about Lisa donating to Clay's team, but we don't know if she donated also to HER team. Even if she donated an equal amount to each, it would cancel out her donations. Why would you donate to your opponents charity? That could easily be done right after the CA is named. I'm having mixed feelings about this. Donating to a charity is a good thing, even if done for non-altruistic reasons. So did she have the need to sabotage her PM in retaliation for her being fired/prior events or the need to have her donation be publicly known and acknowledged?

Why was Debbie Gibson ever chosen for this show? Gawd that woman is annoying with a capital A. And a big whiner to boot. I can't imagine what it is like to be washed up by the time you are in your early 20's. But bad plastic surgery and a crappy attitude isn't going to help. Go back to the theater and do your thang.
    ness and tapper01 like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Aubrey has been so obvious from day one. I think Trump mainly kept her around to toy with her and to cause drama for the contestants. Aubrey is going to what my mom always use to say "fare common" She will never be what she thinks she is because she can't help but sabotage her ownself with her insecurities and ego.
    ness, BuckeyeAddict and tapper01 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread