+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

I don't think Clay was talking down to Debbie or micromanaging her call.

Most anybody else might've just pulled the plug on the painting and told Debbie's cousin thanks, but no thanks, and not even TRIED to give the cousin a deadline to get a sketch to him to review.

At the end of the day, it IS Clay's ass on the line, HE is the PM, and HE has the final say-so in EVERYTHING.

End of story.

Oh boy.

Arsenio is in a WORLD of hurt.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

what...I thought it was over tonight sheesh

FORT Fan

I'm just flat getting sick of Clay's voice. Sheesh, say it once and walk away. To argue about
    it is just ridiculous. He is the PM, for crying out loud!

I think I'm rooting for Arsenio at this point, not that I think he has too much of a chance.
    Lucynda and ness like this.

those girls just don't understand it is NOT about them. Geesh they make me want to slap something
    ness and BuckeyeAddict like this.

Since it was mentioned before I had to check it out--Simon Cowell donated 100k to Piers during the finale.

It seems to me like Arsenio is killing it in donations--if he really out does Clay I don't see how Trump can give him the win (although it seems like he wants to..?).

I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to put this out there . . .

After all the footage of Lisa and Aubrey that has made it to air over the past few weeks of CA, I have GOT to wonder if there is ANYBODY in the entertainment business that would be foolish/desperate enough to ever work with them again, for ANY reason.

In a logical, sane world, I wouldn't THINK so . . .

But, then again, this IS showbusiness, so I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've each got people lined up around the block from their front doors, just waiting to sign them up for something.

Oh boy.

ETA . . .

If I was Arsenio, I think I'd put in a personal HAIL MARY call to Magic, MYSELF, RIGHT NOW, explain what happened, and TELL HIM TO GET HIS BUTT on a plane, RIGHT NOW, to NY to reshoot . . .

OR tell HIM to find SOMEBODY, RIGHT NOW, in CA, to reshoot that sucker, and get it to me in the next couple of hours, in NY.

Hell, Arsenio CERTAINLY wouldn't be any worse off than he'd be at THIS point if he DIDN'T call him. And if Magic never spoke to me again (if I was Arsenio) after that HM call, then so be it.

I'd LIVE with that!

BUT I WOULD MAKE THAT RESHOOT HAPPEN!

BELIEVE it!
    Last edited by ness; 05-13-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Since it was mentioned before I had to check it out--Simon Cowell donated 100k to Piers during the finale.

It seems to me like Arsenio is killing it in donations--if he really out does Clay I don't see how Trump can give him the win (although it seems like he wants to..?).

Trump does what Trump wants to do......but I don't think I could ever criticize him
    for that ever again since he got rid of those two witches. Like he knew we'd had
    ALL OF THEM WE COULD POSSIBLY TAKE, or something.

Hmmmmm, maybe he has an Apprentice to monitor our posts, lol.

Aubrey is so into herself, I will take personal delight whenever I read anything negative about her. I did not know who she was before CA and now that I know, if she was trying to use CA to extend her 15 minutes, well she failed. I put her in the same category as Khate G. Neither are worth a @#%t in my opinion.
    mom2, ness, mushybrain and 1 others like this.

I have never liked Lisa as a comedian, I never found her to be funny. After this I like her even less as a human being.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Aubrey is so into herself, I will take personal delight whenever I read anything negative about her. I did not know who she was before CA and now that I know, if she was trying to use CA to extend her 15 minutes, well she failed. I put her in the same category as Khate G. Neither are worth a @#%t in my opinion.
    If you google her you find she has no problems posing with her pants down amongst other things. lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread