+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/13 Episode_AND THEN THERE WERE TWO ****SPOILERS****

Remember last week when the previews showed the Donald looking to his right and saying "You're fired." It appeared to be on Clay's side. Then last night he was looking at his left side when he fired Aubrey. Trickery I guess.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Remember last week when the previews showed the Donald looking to his right and saying "You're fired." It appeared to be on Clay's side. Then last night he was looking at his left side when he fired Aubrey. Trickery I guess.
    Yes. You cannot trust those editing scoundrels!!!

We almost have to take what looks like a give-away and figure the opposite is true. But as soon as we do that, then they'll give something away!
    Shoepie likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Why, oh why, is Debbie Gibson still on my television screen???
    ditto this!

You know Trump does this thing every season - he makes it look like one of the contestants in up a creek, then the final episode - magic - they find a resolution. One way to keep us on the edge of our seats.

I didn't see Clay/Arsenio- I was actually hoping for Aubrey/Lisa -- they're such "good" friends, I just wanted to see them battle it out. On the other hand, I really don't like Aubrey and she is quite transparent. I get it, she's still young and her arrogance stems from some insecurities. I think she had some good ideas and work habits but she has a lot of growing and listening to do first.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Don't they often make one of the contestants look like they have no chance of winning due to some problem, but then Poof! Problem is solved, tragedy diverted and then they win. I will say that Clay needs this win more than Arsenio on several levels.
    Yes, on the most part. Every season Trump has the fired apprentices mess things up a little for the finalists (Debbie and Aubrey with their paint issues... will Clay stick to his guns?) and for Arsenio it's Adam and his sketchy videographers. Trump wants the show to have a little excitement and he wants to see how the finalists deal with issues that come up. Even completely unnatural issues. It happens every season so we know the wrenches have been thrown in on purpose.

Of course, the Magic talking to the side of the shot was the WEIRDEST wrench I've ever seen...

I love how Aubrey is a two time losing at getting hired on Reality shows. I bet she is has no idea her Insecurities that she calls talent is why her silly behind keeps getting fired.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

^Like I said upthread, I didn't watch MTB4, but I did watch the firing episode and read about that whole situation. She is as guilty of what went down as everyone else is, if not less so. I read something that everyone in Danity Kane are still friends, minus Dawn. They also said that they would get back together if it weren't for her. Keep in mind that we're talking about Dawn here, who thought about herself over the whole group and still remains at Diddy's side to this day. I think it says something that she is still friends with most of the members of the group, and they would gladly work with her again if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Aubrey didn't make final 2 because she doesn't have the passion for her charity that Clay and Arsenio do. Aubrey has the passion for herself. It sure looked to me, and many others, that she's associated with a charity because it's a requirement of the show.

Confidence in oneself is one thing. Turning a deaf ear to all criticism is not smart. It should be listened to, ruminated upon, and then determined if it’s accurate or not. She just rejects anything negative. Trump told her that JR and Marley said she was transparent. Then Trump himself said she was transparent. She rejected it so quickly, she didn’t even realize who said it, because she said “**** whoever said I’m transparent.” And she didn’t even get WHY she was chosen last for the teams, which made Clay and Arsenio "mofos." She is NOT a team player, and is a nightmare for anyone trying to be a PM when she’s on the team. She may have some good ideas and strengths, but her inability to be a team player reduces her value greatly.

I hate editing. Last night when we saw Clay criticize Penn AGAIN for being “negative” it just burned me, especially when it turned out that Penn only did that because he knew there was a better way to promote the cause. Then somebody on this forum said that Clay tweeted that his comment about Penn being negative was from earlier in the season. Why did they want people, like me, to like Clay less? Does that have any bearing on the outcome? Surely Trump knows who won. How does he like the winner and the loser to be painted? Or does that change from season to season?

Personally, I’m rooting for Arsenio, but only slightly. Not sure why. I think it’s because of how he interacts with people, even with his one-time blow-up, which I completely understand. I would not be disappointed at all if Clay won, though. They’re both good guys, in my book.
    Great post, Buckeye! As I said before, I completely understand the other point of view when it comes to Aubrey. Sometimes when I have an opinion that differs from the majority, I am completely gobsmacked as to why the other side is the popular opinion. (Some recent examples: why Scotty McCreery was loved on Idol, why One World is regarded as one of the worst seasons of Survivor, why Jordeff are the most popular things to come out of Big Brother.)

But with Aubrey, I completely understand. When I watch this show, sometimes I cringe myself seeing the way she's acting. Like I said, I thought that she was portrayed as this season's villain. (jacobsen00 responded to my previous post by saying it wasn't her but instead it was Lisa... I think they both got the same amount hate from viewers. Plus, they were friends so it was kind of a duo thing.) And even if she wasn't a villain, she definitely was not popular by any means.

I mean, there were times when I lurked this site and other online forums, where I collectively saw posts that I disagreed with. Like the whole feud between her and Arsenio... of course I was Team Aubrey with that. But overall, Aubrey was that girl who thought mostly about herself. I think she was dead set on getting the title more so than winning the money. I just hope that when she watched the show back, she noticed her flaws and has grown from them. She's still young and has great potential: in music, in business, in whatever she does. But if the personality isn't likable, she's going to get nowhere in life. I'm rooting for the girl, of course, but she's got a long way to go.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to put this out there . . .

After all the footage of Lisa and Aubrey that has made it to air over the past few weeks of CA, I have GOT to wonder if there is ANYBODY in the entertainment business that would be foolish/desperate enough to ever work with them again, for ANY reason.

In a logical, sane world, I wouldn't THINK so . . .

But, then again, this IS showbusiness, so I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've each got people lined up around the block from their front doors, just waiting to sign them up for something.

Oh boy.

ETA . . .

If I was Arsenio, I think I'd put in a personal HAIL MARY call to Magic, MYSELF, RIGHT NOW, explain what happened, and TELL HIM TO GET HIS BUTT on a plane, RIGHT NOW, to NY to reshoot . . .

OR tell HIM to find SOMEBODY, RIGHT NOW, in CA, to reshoot that sucker, and get it to me in the next couple of hours, in NY.

Hell, Arsenio CERTAINLY wouldn't be any worse off than he'd be at THIS point if he DIDN'T call him. And if Magic never spoke to me again (if I was Arsenio) after that HM call, then so be it.

I'd LIVE with that!

BUT I WOULD MAKE THAT RESHOOT HAPPEN!

BELIEVE it!

Agreed on the reshoot. Thing is I agree with Adam about Magic should be thanking Arsenio. He should be willing to do anything to help because in the end his charity wins. I have a feeling if Ruben Studdard were on Celebrity Apprentice playing for Clay Aiken's charity then Clay would bend over backwards to make himself available to Ruben (or whoever the celebrity was). Even if they hadn't spoken since Idol, I still think he'd be very accommodating and gracious to someone trying to help raise money for his personal charity.

I love what Adam said about the suitcase full of weed too. Makes me wonder what conversation has transpired that we didn't see. lol

Finally, I think Clay should at least be calling Ryan Seacrest (and yes I'd take a chance at calling Simon, Paula, and Randy). He needs to pull out some big guns now. On fundraising alone, I'm thinking Arsenio has this in the bag. But I like Clay's PSA better so far.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Agreed on the reshoot. Thing is I agree with Adam about Magic should be thanking Arsenio. He should be willing to do anything to help because in the end his charity wins. I have a feeling if Ruben Studdard were on Celebrity Apprentice playing for Clay Aiken's charity then Clay would bend over backwards to make himself available to Ruben (or whoever the celebrity was). Even if they hadn't spoken since Idol, I still think he'd be very accommodating and gracious to someone trying to help raise money for his personal charity.

I love what Adam said about the suitcase full of weed too. Makes me wonder what conversation has transpired that we didn't see. lol

Finally, I think Clay should at least be calling Ryan Seacrest (and yes I'd take a chance at calling Simon, Paula, and Randy). He needs to pull out some big guns now. On fundraising alone, I'm thinking Arsenio has this in the bag. But I like Clay's PSA better so far.
    I tend to think the opposite of whatever they show us on this first half.

Meaning: Clay will get bigger money, Arsenio will get the better video (with Magic), Debbie's family member will come through on the paint job, etc. etc.

Cynical. I know.

FORT Fogey

I have a feeling that in the first five minutes of the show on Sunday, we're going to find out that Magic Johnson has always enjoyed playing pranks on Arsenio, so he filmed his part looking off camera to freak Arsenio out, and then behind that they sent the RIGHT video with him looking at the camera. They tried hard setting it up with Adam talking about how his crew is really a podcast crew. But Magic has filmed too many things on video to not realize where the camera is he needs to look at!
    tapper01 and french dip like this.

+ Reply to Thread