+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

"BLOWN AWAY"

05/06/2012 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Sunday) : AS THE COMPETITION GOES DOWN TO THE WIRE, THE REMAINING CELEBRITIES MUST CREATE A FOUR-PAGE PRINT AD CAMPAIGN FOR THE "CHI TOUCH" DIGITAL TOUCHSCREEN HAIR DRYER AND PITCH IT TO FAROUK SYSTEMS AND ELLE MAGAZINE EXECUTIVES

The remaining five celebrities embark on their penultimate task, to create a print ad campaign for the new "CHI Touch" Digital Touchscreen Hair Dryer. With nothing left to lose, both teams go all out, but in completely different directions. The executives pick their winner, and Donald Trump fires another celebrity. Their victory is short lived, when the Final Four are summoned back to the Boardroom, where Mr. Trump sends them to the most important job interview of their lives. Returning Celebrity Apprentice, John Rich, and runner up, Marlee Matlin grill the celebrities and make their recommendations to Donald Trump, who is left with a difficult decision: who will be the final two. Boardroom advisors Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump. Special guests John Rich and Marlee Matlin

The Celebrity Apprentice - May 6th Ultimate Preview - Stars Videos

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Well, what happened to Trump firing two? Evidently by the end of the show there will be a total of 3 fired, but that description makes it sound like the final 4 will be interviewed. Maybe that's when 2 are fired. There's a shocker. How else do you end up with a final 2?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Well, what happened to Trump firing two? Evidently by the end of the show there will be a total of 3 fired, but that description makes it sound like the final 4 will be interviewed. Maybe that's when 2 are fired. There's a shocker. How else do you end up with a final 2?
    I'd assume so; last year's final four interviews were "four walk in two walk out." Will Marlee and John have watched the episodes? If they base their decision on Lisa's testimony alone, I imagine she could sway them with her own spin on events.
    Srsly likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    I'd assume so; last year's final four interviews were "four walk in two walk out." Will Marlee and John have watched the episodes? If they base their decision on Lisa's testimony alone, I imagine she could sway them with her own spin on events.
    I think the interviews with John and Marlee happened before the show started. I stumbled upon a spoiler about who the final 2 were before the first show even aired.
    tapper01 and Srsly like this.

I just saw the clip from this weeks episode. One of the questions that John Rich asks is "How much money did you raise for your charity?" It would seem the only way for the final 5 to answer John would be if the questions were answered at the end of the process. Just a thought.....

At the end of the process, yes, but before the season aired. Everything except the finale show was done and in the can before the first show was seen by the public.
    jucamer and Srsly like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

A bad week to not have Dayana in your print ads!

Get ready for page upon page of Aubrey's flowing, flaming locks....
    cablejockey and J.D. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    A bad week to not have Dayana in your print ads!

Get ready for page upon page of Aubrey's flowing, flaming locks....
    Oh how delightful
    Moontat likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ugg
    Moontat likes this.

It will be interesting to see how John Rich treats Clay since he sees homosexuality as "sick, deviant and unnatural". He equates gay marriage to incest like a woman wanting to marry her nephew.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast