+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    My favorite season was with Brett & Holly in the finale. Brett going through so much and coming out on top was just awesome - I cried like a baby!
    Thanks for the reminder of that season! Such a great ending! Couldn't stand Holly. Glad she's off my tv.
    jucamer likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

My favorite season was with Brett & Holly in the finale. Brett going through so much and coming out on top was just awesome - I cried like a baby!
    That was my favorite season too. I got a kick out of how Donald had such a man-crush on Brett Michaels. It was so obvious he was going to choose Brett...and I think Brett's health issues was the icing for Trump. I've been watching for a crush this season, I thought it was going to be Aubrey, but I think she shot herself in the foot by assuming she had already won before the season even began.

As it stands now, I don't see Trump leaning toward any one contestant. I have no idea who will win. (But I can be an airhead sometimes and miss so many clues!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    That was my favorite season too. I got a kick out of how Donald had such a man-crush on Brett Michaels. It was so obvious he was going to choose Brett...and I think Brett's health issues was the icing for Trump. I've been watching for a crush this season, I thought it was going to be Aubrey, but I think she shot herself in the foot by assuming she had already won before the season even began.

As it stands now, I don't see Trump leaning toward any one contestant. I have no idea who will win. (But I can be an airhead sometimes and miss so many clues!)
    I think he favors Clay. It seems he is the most impressed by him and has been from the begining. Clay never interrupts in the boardroom. He waits until Trump asks for his opinion. Trump likes this. And always he gives a very well metered response getting the info across without rancor. I would put money on it that he will win. He also likes that Clay created his own charity. So do I. Since Trump has spoken out against gay marriage this would be a perfect time for him to show that he is not against being gay, just the marriage part.

Clay may have an edge in raising more money as well. He has a lot of fans and music connections. Arsenio has not been highly visable lately.
    J.D. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think he favors Clay. It seems he is the most impressed by him and has been from the begining. Clay never interrupts in the boardroom. He waits until Trump asks for his opinion. Trump likes this. And always he gives a very well metered response getting the info across without rancor. I would put money on it that he will win. He also likes that Clay created his own charity. So do I. Since Trump has spoken out against gay marriage this would be a perfect time for him to show that he is not against being gay, just the marriage part.

Clay may have an edge in raising more money as well. He has a lot of fans and music connections. Arsenio has not been highly visable lately.
    Clay is my favourite on this show to date! The way he has handled Lisa and Aubrey- well I can't say enough about him.I really hope he wins.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am sorry that I didn't get to answer this until now. I am still figuring out how the FORT works in so many different areas or would have answered right away. The season that seems to be everyone's favorite is one that I missed. I really like Brett and I can't remember why I did not see that season. I heard he had won and was so happy for him. I am sure if I had seen it I would have cried like a baby as well. I can only compare last year and this year as they are the only two I have seen.

I am very anxious to see who actually wins tonight. I will be happy with either one winning as I like them both very much. Two different personalities - one a comedian and the other a singer. I had no prior knowledge of Lisa or Aubrey and just as long as they did not get to the F2 that made me happy. Good luck to each of them.

I love that Arsenio and Clay are the final two. They really respect each other and seem to have become good friends. It is not a love/hate/revenge match-up. In a past post someone talked about last season and how passionate the contestants where for their charities. If that is the criteria for winning, in my humble opinion, Arsenio has been the most passionate about his charity.

I am not saying that Clay isn't. I just think that Aresenio has been the most vocal and visibly passionate player when it comes to his charity. For that reason I am rooting for Arsenio.

In saying this I will not be disappointed either way. Both are great guys and I really have enjoyed watching them this season. I am SO happy that Trump did not "scrape the bottom of the barrel and put Aubrey in the top two.
    tapper01, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

Just reading my previous post again and it appears that I am wishing good luck to Aubrey and Lisa. Furthest thing from the truth. I am extremely happy with the final two of Arsenio and Clay. I will be happy with the outcome regardless of who wins, as I think both are great guys and have enjoyed watching them. Best of luck to each of them.

+ Reply to Thread