+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos View Post
    For anyone who is interested, here's an interview I did with Paul Teutel Sr. about his 27 years of sobriety.

The Sober Apprentice | The Fix
    Great interview! Glad you confirmed that he was ready to leave CA . I didn't know much about Paul before the show, but I liked him. He clearly wanted nothing to do with the crazy-making.

Finally got around to watching the show. Gotta say I almost fell out of my chair laughing at Aubrey in one of her PI. She is going on and on and on and on and on about everything she was doing in the task and she finishes it off with - so if we lose then Theresa should go home. WHAT????????? LOL

One thing I saw that bugged me was when Lisa was doing one of her PI. It was after she won the task and was talking about the money she won for her charity. She said do you know how much money that is after I get my cut? What? She never said after that just kidding, she was serious. Whats up with that? Since when do they take a cut of the money they win? never heard of that. Or does she just think she does?
    mom2 and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Finally got around to watching the show. Gotta say I almost fell out of my chair laughing at Aubrey in one of her PI. She is going on and on and on and on and on about everything she was doing in the task and she finishes it off with - so if we lose then Theresa should go home. WHAT????????? LOL

One thing I saw that bugged me was when Lisa was doing one of her PI. It was after she won the task and was talking about the money she won for her charity. She said do you know how much money that is after I get my cut? What? She never said after that just kidding, she was serious. Whats up with that? Since when do they take a cut of the money they win? never heard of that. Or does she just think she does?
    Lisa was joking when she said made that statement. Aubrey, on the other hand, was not.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

It is so clear that Clay will win. It was interesting that he was a special ed teacher before idol and started his own charity. Impressive man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It is so clear that Clay will win. It was interesting that he was a special ed teacher before idol and started his own charity. Impressive man.
    Clay has had a few lapses in good judgement as have most people, but all things considered, he seems like a good guy.
    jucamer and lizardcat like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

We finally watched it last night. I loved how relaxed and confident Lisa was . . . and then Trump looked at her and said, "Lisa, you're fired." I think he hit her with it so abruptly so he wouldn't have to listen to her rip into anyone else first. Surely even HE was getting tired of her mouth.

I agree with march about the PI of Aubrey going on and on about how she did EVERYTHING and said that if they lost, Theresa should be fired. HUH? And what a piece of work she is. You wouldn't think she'd lived long enough to be THAT stuck on her self. She's only 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I hope so. I have always liked Clay and I don't want to see him as runner up( again) I do like Arsenio though- As I have said before, if its between those two, I will be smiling whoever wins
    tapper01 and BlondeOne like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think it will be between Clay (who can raise money from the entertainment world) and Arsenio (who can raise money from the NBA world and also entertainment) and who can Aubrey raise money from???

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I think it will be between Clay (who can raise money from the entertainment world) and Arsenio (who can raise money from the NBA world and also entertainment) and who can Aubrey raise money from???
    A bunch of horny men?

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blondeone View Post
    a bunch of horny men?
    Zing to the max!
    BlondeOne likes this.

+ Reply to Thread