+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 187
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

  1. #131
    FORT Fan lizardcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    306

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

    I guess not every one can be Dayana... but then, Dayana lived on the pageant scene for a long time... if that isn't training for not letting anyone ruffle your feathers in the moment, I don't know what is.
    That's an excellent observation. I always wondered how she could stay so calm while Lisa tore into her.
    spockwhat likes this.

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,199

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sorry, but that's just not good enough for me. Many, many of us get really angry at times but many, many of us have never called someone the "C-word," (or the fa**ot word, the N-word, the W-word, etc) It is entirely a choice of how far you'll let your anger control you. And good for you that you apologize. It doesn't make it all go away just because you say you're sorry.
    And I still really like Arsenio but no one is excused for using horrendous names due to anger. JMHO
    I agree; however, Aubrey not only dismissed his apology (which was sincere) she hasn't been too saintly either on the name calling.

    And just about all of them who lost their temper called someone a name in various forms - some these harsh words, other simply "idiot" "blonde" etc.

    This BTW is not an excuse for Arsenio; however - I can see why he went to the extreme because from the situation it looked like Aubrey was also lying on top of the ego grabbing.
    jucamer likes this.

  3. #133
    FORT Fanatic Stump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    627

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    And why oh why is Aubrey never blamed when her team loses! She constantly tells everyone who listens that she is the mastermind behind Everything her team does, yet when they lose, she is never brought to account? Are they afraid of her?
    In this task they didn't lose because of the stuff she did they lost because of the stuff that didn't happen. Specifically, adding descriptions of what the hair dryer does. Hard to blame the person who came up with everything else for not doing everything. Arsenio and Theresa should have noticed it needed more wording.

    Really surprised at all the hate on this board towards Lisa and Aubrey. I'm not used to fortv being so extremely nasty towards contestants. Glad Lisa is gone but I think Aubrey is going to final 2. To pick Arsenio over her would be wrong. He's a great supporting worker but he hasn't been a leader. Despite all her flaws Aubrey is clearly the best suited to be in the final 2 of the three remaining. Plus she's gorgeous so that has to help.

  4. #134
    FORT Fanatic Stump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    627

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I agree; however, Aubrey not only dismissed his apology (which was sincere) she hasn't been too saintly either on the name calling.
    I didn't think his apology was sincere. He gave excuses for his behavior (his charity meant so much to him) but he didn't say anything to take back what he said. And he made it pretty clear that he meant what he said.

  5. #135
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,743

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    In defending the lack of words on the print sheets, Teresa said that that is how the ads look in Elle. And that is why she called the other team's effort a pamphlet. Teresa's team did go more for the Elle ad look and their ad wasn't criticized; their presentation (Teresa specifically) was what lost them the project win.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #136
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    I didn't think his apology was sincere. He gave excuses for his behavior (his charity meant so much to him) but he didn't say anything to take back what he said. And he made it pretty clear that he meant what he said.
    Sincere or insincere, at least he actually apologized! Aubrey is going around saying he never apologized as though it wasn't aired on national television. But, of course we should believe Aubrey, rather than our own eyes and ears.

    The real question is... when does Aubery apologize to Arsenio for things like, "and Arsenio's line can be how he 'walked' away from the business for a while'... *innocent wide eyed stare* *blink, blink* ? Manipulative little (expletive deleted by spockwhat).


    Oh, and you know, if I had been in his postion, I'd have meant every word.

  7. #137
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I found it brilliant. If Lisa had played all season the way she did the last show, she'd be in the final two.

    She mentioned that her firing was fine because there was no fighting involved and she didn't walk out with a headache. Um, you were usually the one who started the fights, lady. I hope she sits down and watches the videos in sequence someday to see just how badly she blew this.
    Brilliant? I don't think so.
    It doesn't take a brain surgeon to play a person who comes right out and names their most favourite model. Anyone could have played that situation.
    All it proved was that of the two idiots negotiating, Teresa was the greater one.

    But I'm sure Lisa is crowing to everyone about her brilliance...
    "I'm A.man.da Kiss.n.hug"

    Brilliant, my a**.
    ness likes this.

  8. #138
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    That's an excellent observation. I always wondered how she could stay so calm while Lisa tore into her.
    I've heard pagaents can get pretty nasty, and I wouldn't be surprised if these girls will do anything to throw off the other contestants. If you're one of the nice ones, I guess it would make you tough!

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,708

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    In this task they didn't lose because of the stuff she did they lost because of the stuff that didn't happen. Specifically, adding descriptions of what the hair dryer does. Hard to blame the person who came up with everything else for not doing everything. Arsenio and Theresa should have noticed it needed more wording.

    Really surprised at all the hate on this board towards Lisa and Aubrey. I'm not used to fortv being so extremely nasty towards contestants. Glad Lisa is gone but I think Aubrey is going to final 2. To pick Arsenio over her would be wrong. He's a great supporting worker but he hasn't been a leader. Despite all her flaws Aubrey is clearly the best suited to be in the final 2 of the three remaining. Plus she's gorgeous so that has to help.

    Did you watch the show? I believe all is fair here as long as it's towards the reality show contestants - not against each other....
    ness likes this.

  10. #140
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,708

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Sincere or insincere, at least he actually apologized! Aubrey is going around saying he never apologized as though it wasn't aired on national television. But, of course we should believe Aubrey, rather than our own eyes and ears.

    The real question is... when does Aubery apologize to Arsenio for things like, "and Arsenio's line can be how he 'walked' away from the business for a while'... *innocent wide eyed stare* *blink, blink* ? Manipulative little (expletive deleted by spockwhat).


    Oh, and you know, if I had been in his postion, I'd have meant every word.
    And talking about his Arsenio's age ad nauseum. Aubrey is a skank - it's just a different word than what Arsenio called her but it means the same thing. Sitting there with her boobs hanging out at the photo shoot - that was NOT necessary and that disgusting hair. When she smiles the ugly just pours out of her! She is a mess - just ask Diddy

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.