+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

I also heard stories about him traveling with a small dog and buying the dog a first class seat. He refused to keep the dog in the kennel and instead sat him in the window seat beside him. This seemed like something Paris Hilton would do not Clay.
    I actually think that I might do the same with my dog if given the opportunity ( and the $$$) as I would do for any member of my family.

Question ... at the end of his blog ... Clay writes "Only two more to go!!! Don't miss a minute!" ... I thought the Finale was part of next week's show. I guess the announcement of the F2 and the tasks are next week and the winner announced week after that?

I am worried that he left it at 3 with Aubrey still there. Clay ran down the possible set-ups in his blog. She is shown as a smart cookie and although it's not what I want, a Clay/Aubrey match-up seems to be the most logical.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE View Post
    I dont remember seeing this incident reported here ar FORT...She is really a disgusting pig.

On Sirius XM 101's Boardroom Empire, Lisa Lampanelli was answering a caller's question about Dayana Mendoza, one of her "arch-nemesises [sic]" on the show. in denying that she was jealous of Mendoza, Lampanelli said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana Mendoza] giving birth. She’s a spic! She’s going to do it fucking soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

Mendoza was angry, which should come as no surprise. Dayana Mendoza told HuffPo, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living," she said. "If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Lisa Lampanelli Faces Backlash for Dayana Mendoza Racial Slur | NowPublic News Coverage Lisa Lampanelli Faces Backlash for Dayana Mendoza Racial Slur | NowPublic News Coverage
    Yes, this has been posted a number of times in various threads. It probably should have been given it's own thread! But I don't have a problem with it being brought up often enough so that more people hear about it. This kind of ugliness needs to be exposed.
    MsDiva2007 and Moontat like this.

All I can say is that I'm glad no matter what that Lisa's gone. I'm not going to be happy if Aubrey does manage to make the final two because she did walk out of the show - even if briefly - after Arsenio's comments. Warranted or not on his comments aside, she still walked out.

I have a feeling though given they have played up the whole rivalry thing with Aubrey and Clay going head to head both times... it'll probably be them.

I said that early into this show .That Clay and Aubrey would be the F2.

I hope like heck I am wrong! if it is those two, may Clay win!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think it will be Arsenio and Clay. Can the final two decide they do not want someone on their team? I swear I would not trust Aubrey or Lisa to sabotage the finalist out of spite.
    ness, Moontat, tapper01 and 1 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

If Trump asks Aubrey whom he should pick, will she say, "Me, duh!"

(Still can't believe she said Duh to Trump in last night's episode.)

P.S. Glad to see Arsenio do so well. Trump likes him a lot - more than high-maintenance Aubrey and high-strung Clay.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain
    They said she was too emotional. I wish Trump would have spoken the truth and told her she was too mean and disrespectful and bullying to ever be considered for the win.
    Trump is too smart to do that, he'd rather be on Lisa's good side than the bad side. I would too.

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro
    Aubrey, wow ! Did she really include Fidel Catro in her list of people she has worked with ??
    LOL Like that is something to be proud of. That cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict
    She is NOT this year's MeatLoaf. Yes, they are similar in that they are emotional. But MeatLoaf is big-hearted. I didn't see any trace of a heart in Lisa. Like the Grinch, I think hers is 2 sizes too small.
    Oh, Buckeye you are awesome. I have tears running down my face. Everytime I see/hear Lisa I will now picture her as the Grinch. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    P.S. Why didn't Farouk tell Lisa she needed to fix those roots? They are solid gray. I know the show is time consuming, but she could have taken 2 hours for a root touch up.
    Or 10 minutes with Nice n Easy root touch up. *snicker*
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post

P.S. Glad to see Arsenio do so well. Trump likes him a lot - more than high-maintenance Aubrey and high-strung Clay.
    Now wouldn't that be funny if we were to find out that Trump originally chose Aubrey for the F2, but her immature use of "Duh!" changed his mind??? Not to mention that's basically telling the guy running this show that he asked a stupid question.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fogey

I also heard stories about him traveling with a small dog and buying the dog a first class seat. He refused to keep the dog in the kennel and instead sat him in the window seat beside him. This seemed like something Paris Hilton would do not Clay.
    I would do the same. I think the underbelly of an airplane has to be one of the most frightening experiences ever for an animal. I think traveling like this is actually animal cruelty and should be done only when necessary.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post

I really haven't seen Clay as high-strung. I haven't exactly been thrilled with some of the things he's said, but he hasn't shown himself to be high-strung at all on CA in my opinion. I was actually afraid that might be exactly how he'd be, but I've actually been impressed with his ability to not be high-strung. I've wanted to slap my hand over his mouth a time or two, but not as a result of his being high-strung.

+ Reply to Thread