+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5/6 Episode_Blown Away ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I hate that they left us hanging til next week to see who the other fire-ee is!! Seeing Lisa go was truly gratifying. I really dont think she saw it coming! Its so ironic that teh reason she was fired was the one Dayana gave last week about her out of control emotions! And for Lisa to try and pretend that she was using the melt downs and tirades as 'tools' to use in this game was ridiculous!
    And why oh why is Aubrey never blamed when her team loses! She constantly tells everyone who listens that she is the mastermind behind Everything her team does, yet when they lose, she is never brought to account? Are they afraid of her?
    For her to announce to Marlee and John that she will mostl certainly be the final two makes me gag. It would be nice if Trump points his finger at her and tells her to go.
    I was thinking the same thing last night about Lisa. These two keep bragging about how they're the ones coming up with the ideas, but what is their winning percentage? I'm not sure, but I'm sure it's pretty poor. If they'd give their teammates whom they think are brainless a chance to speak up, maybe the holes in their plans would be filled.
    cablejockey, ness and tapper01 like this.

I have truly enjoyed this season.

Aubrey's extremeness actually made it fun to watch. At first I hated her me me me ness. Then I kind of saw it as a cartoon character.
    I will give points to Lisa and Aubrey for their creativeness. I surely am not that creative.

I say it will be Aubrey and Clay to the finals with Clay winning. It is a last project. So I am sure that Aubrey will have her team's support. But she is has problems with group dynamics. She is able to come them; but they are there.

Is Debbie Gibson being a b in the preview? Ugh
    Jexter likes this.
    You can do it!

Also, I think the A personality types might really like dyeing their hair weird red. The gambler woman was the same red as Aubrey. Maybe it is not translating well on tv; but I do not like it.
    cablejockey and tapper01 like this.
    You can do it!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

After Theresa was fired and Aubrey and Arsenio joined Lisa and Clay, Arsenio was feeling sad for Theresa, saying she was a sweet woman. But Lisa wouldn't have any of that. She said Arsenio should watch RHoNJ (evidently too see the REAL Theresa). That is so Lisa. She can't say something nice about the person who just got fired. And obviously Lisa believes what is shown on a reality show is more reliable than what you experience in person. I guess that means we won't hear Lisa make any claims that she's not as bad as how she appeared to be due to editing.

Interestingly, in Clay's recap, he says that Lisa really is a nice woman, and we are only shown the times she blows up. And that means she's nice? It means she's nice sometimes, Clay, when things are going her way. He also said that Theresa was the nicest lady that season. Since that was said by multiple people, and I haven't seen anything to contradict that, I'll believe that one.

Ha! I was still reading Clay's recap as I was typing this. When he shared about Lisa being fired because she's so emotional, he said that despite the praise he'd given her earlier in the recap, she's "effing CRAZY!" Pretty funny.

If you want to read Clay's recap (I know somebody else usually provides this - hope I'm not stepping on any toes):
    The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
    cablejockey, ness and navybelle like this.

Arsenio is using Teresa's own tongue to tie her up with.
    Funny line ... but sadly true!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Lisa never got emotional in the boardroom... she was acting... her "crying" was fake. Trump fired her because of her comments about Miss Universe only having a few brain cells. Also, Lisa didn't seem to react when she was fired. Her thinking and behavior is odd.

Well, the preview pretty much showed Clay as a Finale PM. Good going, Editing Monkeys.
    It also looked like Aubrey was F2

Okay, from the turn of his head when he said "You're Fired", it looks like Clay is gone. Hope that's wrong.
    Perhaps they'll change seats? Or maybe that's a previous "Your Fired" edited in to make it look that way.
    Last edited by echo226; 05-07-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    One of the most satisfying departures in the history of reality television.
    I dont remember seeing this incident reported here ar FORT...She is really a disgusting pig.

On Sirius XM 101's Boardroom Empire, Lisa Lampanelli was answering a caller's question about Dayana Mendoza, one of her "arch-nemesises [sic]" on the show. in denying that she was jealous of Mendoza, Lampanelli said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana Mendoza] giving birth. She’s a spic! She’s going to do it fucking soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

Mendoza was angry, which should come as no surprise. Dayana Mendoza told HuffPo, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living," she said. "If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Lisa Lampanelli Faces Backlash for Dayana Mendoza Racial Slur | NowPublic News Coverage Lisa Lampanelli Faces Backlash for Dayana Mendoza Racial Slur | NowPublic News Coverage

I also heard stories about him traveling with a small dog and buying the dog a first class seat. He refused to keep the dog in the kennel and instead sat him in the window seat beside him. This seemed like something Paris Hilton would do not Clay.
    I actually think that I might do the same with my dog if given the opportunity ( and the $$$) as I would do for any member of my family.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I actually think that I might do the same with my dog if given the opportunity ( and the $$$) as I would do for any member of my family.
    me too! heck my dogs are neater than some people on planes.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread