+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

The Celebrity Apprentice - April 29th Ultimate Preview

The teams are tasked with writing and performing a new jingle for Good Sam. It’s déjà vu for one team, whose Project Manager struggles with a power-usurping teammate. On the other team, a mutiny results in some of the season’s biggest fireworks when the team hijacks the task away from the Project Manager. It all comes down to the performances, and the celebrities must sing their hearts out to get the win.

The Celebrity Apprentice - April 29th Ultimate Preview - Stars Videos

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

WOW. dayana is pretty much screwed

LISA said
    "I actually would love to see her [Dayana] giving birth. She's a spiiiiic! She's going to do it f'ing soon anyway. She'll be knocked up before the end of the week."

now if this is not jealousy what else it is?
    Last edited by jacobson00; 04-26-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Damn this episode is going to be a big train wreck. Can't wait!

Arsenio is wise enough to let Aubrey do what Aubrey does ... but Aubrey is still politicking to get rid of Arsenio.

Dayana is still trying to impress somebody by being in control as the PM. A good manager uses the resources available.
    Really ... not to let Clay Aiken be deeply involved in a task that involves singing is, well, just stoopid.

She should let Clay and Lisa be her workhorses on this one and state that in the boardroom. She can still make decisions. Yikes.

I would like to see a double elim this week and DT fire Dayana and Aubrey or Theresa.
    Then ,,, split the teams back to men v. women and then fire 2 more.
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I am so tired of people overusing the newest buzzword - "wheelhouse." Can't wait until that one goes away.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I am so tired of people overusing the newest buzzword - "wheelhouse." Can't wait until that one goes away.
    And I will add: skiill set, time to bring my A game, game on and bullying.
    BuckeyeAddict and Jezebella like this.

I just watched the preview--Dayana is dead in the water. Trump seems to especially hate when people aren't used effectively, and if the preview is representative, this is one of the best examples yet.

I had to be a geek and check on Aubrey's claim of two platinum albums and writing so many songs on her own...turns out it was her pre-fab girl group, Danity Kane, that went platinum twice. Aubrey herself has not released an album, though she's apparently recorded a bunch of songs.

She has no writing credits on the first album. On the second, it looks like each song was co-written by four or five people. Aubrey is credited last on a couple of minor songs--not the singles.

Meanwhile, Clay, a bona fide multi-platinum seller, is left twiddling his thumbs over on Dayana's team...
    Quemoni and jucamer like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    WOW. dayana is pretty much screwed

LISA said
    "I actually would love to see her [Dayana] giving birth. She's a spiiiiic! She's going to do it f'ing soon anyway. She'll be knocked up before the end of the week."

now if this is not jealousy what else it is?

You left out the part where Lisa said Dayana would be mopping floors because that's what spics do.

According to a recent interview, Lisa said dayana would be mopping floors and pushing out babies because that's what spics do.

Those are Lisa Fatanelli's words....Not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    They overuse it on AI now, it sounds stupid, Even the contestants are using it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast