+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

FORT Fan

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I think it's a little unfair to belittle Dayana for not having music in her "wheelhouse" and not know much about it. Being PM is pretty much her only protection, because if she weren't, they'd be all over her. So, she's PM and she's trying to be involved, trying to let Clay be the talent, trying to manage them but getting a lot of flack, so I feel for her a bit. What else could she do? She can't help what she doesn't know. If she sits back and lets them do their thing, she'll get blamed for doing nothing. By trying to offer ideas and intervene, she gets blamed for not knowing what she's doing. She tries to do the posters or something, and she gets blamed for doing what's "safe."

You know, Trump may not look too favorable on Clay for not stepping up as PM. Heck, they know the task BEFORE picking their PM, and they should know Dayana isn't musically inclined by this stage of the game.
    ness likes this.

FORT Fan

Anything happening???

If Aubrey bumps and grinds anymore than she already is, her girls are gonna jump right out of her too-tight cheerleader top.

Which is probably what her original intention was, anyway.

ETA . . .

INTERESTING . . .

The Good Sam exec thought Aubrey's outfit was a little too revealing!
    Dragonlady and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I prefer Clay's jingle to Aubrey's...everything Aubrey does has a "cheapened" look to it....
    J.D., ness and jucamer like this.

The way it's edited, the exec liked the cheerleader one better, by the look on his face.

FORT Fogey

Does Aubrey ever think anyone is as talented at anything as she is?

And how come the Good Sam didn't notice that the cheerleader routine had NO connection to the earlier part of the sketch?

Oh, yeah, and did I mishear or was one of the lyrics, "Good Sam--he'll save your ass?" That's not going to be appropriate for the customer at all.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wish that mascot had bobbled, and just about dropped her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Does Aubrey ever think anyone is as talented at anything as she is?

And how come the Good Sam didn't notice that the cheerleader routine had NO connection to the earlier part of the sketch?

Oh, yeah, and did I mishear or was one of the lyrics, "Good Sam--he'll save your ass?" That's not going to be appropriate for the customer at all.

I didn't hear that but - no that is not appropriate

Where do they have Good Sam?? I live in NY and I've never heard of this company..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    You know, Trump may not look too favorable on Clay for not stepping up as PM. Heck, they know the task BEFORE picking their PM, and they should know Dayana isn't musically inclined by this stage of the game.
    Aubrey didn't step up either, so it is a wash.

+ Reply to Thread