+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

OMG Lisa CANNOT talk about Dayana crying when she cried enough to fill up the Hudson River !
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

You folks in the tornado areas - stay safe.
    ness and jucamer like this.

You all know how I hated Annie Duke, but I would take her ANY day over Aubrey. I can not STAND that little ieach and I think she thinks that she can snag a Trump and I hope they see through her
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    we are in ICT so I wonder if we are in line for later tonight

Very unstable conditions, but it may go NE of us. Hope you guys dodge it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How about we spray Aubry with roach killer and watch her flip onto her back, in the dying cockroach position, and watch her little legs and arms kick. She is evil....personified.
    And true to cockroach form....You still can't get rid of the scoundrel!

I think it's a little unfair to belittle Dayana for not having music in her "wheelhouse" and not know much about it. Being PM is pretty much her only protection, because if she weren't, they'd be all over her. So, she's PM and she's trying to be involved, trying to let Clay be the talent, trying to manage them but getting a lot of flack, so I feel for her a bit. What else could she do? She can't help what she doesn't know. If she sits back and lets them do their thing, she'll get blamed for doing nothing. By trying to offer ideas and intervene, she gets blamed for not knowing what she's doing. She tries to do the posters or something, and she gets blamed for doing what's "safe."

OMG!

Clay kinda looks like a red-headed Alfalfa!

All he needs is a piece of hair standing at full mast in the top, kinda like a kewpie doll.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Uh-oh.

Dayana might've stepped in it, BIG TIME.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can hear people singing Clay's "Good Sam" jingle. Cute! Didn't like that he was being drawn to Lisa's bandwagon, though. He could have handled that differently. Personally, I would NOT have allowed her to manipulate me, for her purposes, like that.
    navybelle likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    You folks in the tornado areas - stay safe.
    Please stay safe.
    Last edited by ness; 04-29-2012 at 11:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread