+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    Dang! Tornado warning, and CA is off air.

Keep the comments coming!
    where are you located?

My God.

Arsenio is honestly under the impression that Aubrey is being a team player, now.

And she's knifing him in the back RIGHT NOW with the dancers and Teresa.

If they lose, HE deserves to go.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

In this episode alone, Aubrey has been racist, sexist, and now ageist, and she's supposedly against bullying?

Aubrey soooooo needs someone to take her down, especially since the moment she gets criticized the way she criticizes others, she bursts into tears and runs away.
    Quemoni likes this.

Oh God we had to see Aubrey's spanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    My God.

Arsenio is honestly under the impression that Aubrey is being a team player, now.

And she's knifing him in the back RIGHT NOW with the dancers and Teresa.

If they lose, HE deserves to go.
    I agree - what is wrong with him tonight - he's acting like he wants to go home

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    where are you located?
    Just east of Tulsa, OK. Warning is in Osage County. Not too close
    to us.....yet.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    Regarding Lisa: I just wonder if she has some kind of medical problem. I have major mood swings like that when my glucose goes up quickly . If she is diabetic or prediabetic that could explain her emotional outbursts. Another contributor could be premenopausal symptoms, although this is purely speculation on my part.
    Unfortunately, this is how Lisa is...

She did a radio interview recently and she made it clear that the show did not edit her badly or unfairly. That how she acted is how she is and that she's always been like this. And we should all feel sorry for her husband who sees/experiences it more than anyone else.
    livin4reality likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How about we spray Aubry with roach killer and watch her flip onto her back, in the dying cockroach position, and watch her little legs and arms kick. She is evil....personified.
    Kip, ness, tango7 and 4 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Because he was project manager last time, which kind of makes sense. It's very rare for someone to be project manager two projects in a row.
    Yeah, I know.

But a musical challenge is RIGHT UP HIS ALLEY, is what I'm saying.

Had I been him --- second time at bat, or no --- I would've voiced my opinion and made a stand for something that was my bailiwick.

I mean, the idea is to win, and I'd be confident that we'd have a good shot at it if I were heading it up, is all.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    Just east of Tulsa, OK. Warning is in Osage County. Not too close
    to us.....yet.
    we are in ICT so I wonder if we are in line for later tonight

+ Reply to Thread