+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Isn't Arsenio sitting right there while Aubrey's denigrating him to Don? What an idiot!

Even Dayana, however, upset she may be with Clay isn't throwing him under the bus like that.

Oh, great, not Lisa's going beserk too.

Dayana really is totally unsuited to this task, but Lisa's giving Don a reason to report back negatively to Trump by letting her get to her. Clay's the only one who's playing it smart in that room.

Imagine what would happen if this was a double elimination night and somehow both Aubrey and Lisa went out together!
    Arsenio wasn't in the same room with them so he didn't her her backing the truck over him

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    She deserves to be toast tonight....she is beginning to concede to the "beauty queen" stigma.....beauty but no brains!

Totally agree. I just fantasize about Aubrey or Lisa going BEFORE she does, lol.

Regarding Lisa: I just wonder if she has some kind of medical problem. I have major mood swings like that when my glucose goes up quickly . If she is diabetic or prediabetic that could explain her emotional outbursts. Another contributor could be premenopausal symptoms, although this is purely speculation on my part.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Again . . .

Why is Clay whining if he didn't step up and take the PM position?

I like Clay, but please.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is nothing trampier than a woman calling another woman a "bitch". Project much, Lisa?
    ness and Moontat like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Again . . .

Why is Clay whining if he didn't step up and take the PM position?

I like Clay, but please.
    Because he was project manager last time, which kind of makes sense. It's very rare for someone to be project manager two projects in a row.

OMG that Aubrey is such a bitch talking about Arsenio's age - wait ten years Aubrey when your fake body parts start falling off and you're left with what's underneath!

FORT Fan

Dang! Tornado warning, and CA is off air.

Keep the comments coming!

Ugh - Lisa is such a mess. She's so mean and nasty, and by blowing up she takes the glare off Dayana and puts it on herself. Any point she might have had gets lost in the drama.
    Dayana and the "pink" and other colors were strange, and she had other odd comments, but she IS the PM so they should just let her do her thing and if it fails, it is her fault.

Between Aubrey's grandstanding and Lisa's raving tantrum(s) my eyes and ears are starting to bleed. I want them both gone.
    Moontat and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread