+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Aubrey is knifing Arsenio to Don?

That is one crazy, CRAZY heifer!

ETA . . .

Like Dayana, I do . . .

But she is way, WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY out of her league on this.

Uh-oh . . .

Dayana and Lisa are GETTING INTO IT IN FRONT OF DON??????????

Here come the waterworks from Lisa.

I hope Don learned enough at his daddy's knee to not fall for her drama.

I hope.
    Last edited by ness; 04-29-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    About time for some drama from Lisa.

It's not looking pretty for Dayana as much as I like her. I think she may
    be toast tonight.
    She deserves to be toast tonight....she is beginning to concede to the "beauty queen" stigma.....beauty but no brains!

FORT Fan

Gppd groef! Aubrey whining to Don Jr. And he is horrified at her
    audacity.

Buy her for what she's worth....sell her for what she thinks she's
    worth. Sheesh!
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Aubrey is knifing Arsenio to Don?

That is one crazy, CRAZY heifer!

I wish someone would tell her to sit down and shut up
    Moontat and jucamer like this.

I really can't imagine Trump having a backstabbing, selfish, coniving beyotch like Aubrey working for him. And Lisa needs to stop crying - I am SO done with her fake tears - she looks like an idiot.
    ness, AZChristian and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    She deserves to be toast tonight....she is beginning to concede to the "beauty queen" stigma.....beauty but no brains!

- They need to fire everyone but Clay and Arsenio and go straight to the finale!
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fan

Mad Cow Disease is a sad, sad thing. What a whiney butt!
    NCLurker and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Isn't Arsenio sitting right there while Aubrey's denigrating him to Don? What an idiot!

Even Dayana, however, upset she may be with Clay isn't throwing him under the bus like that.

Oh, great, not Lisa's going beserk too.

Dayana really is totally unsuited to this task, but Lisa's giving Don a reason to report back negatively to Trump by letting her get to her. Clay's the only one who's playing it smart in that room.

Imagine what would happen if this was a double elimination night and somehow both Aubrey and Lisa went out together!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I really can't imagine Trump having a backstabbing, selfish, coniving beyotch like Aubrey working for him. And Lisa needs to stop crying - I am SO done with her fake tears - she looks like an idiot.
    She LOOKS like an idiot because she IS one!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    - They need to fire everyone but Clay and Arsenio and go straight to the finale!
    At this point, it's so clear that that's who ought to be in the finale. It would, however, be hysterical if Aubrey and Lisa were in the finale, picked their teams, and had all the members of their teams look at them and say, "Well, if you've been responsible for all the creativity on all the teams you've ever been on, go ahead. Show what you can do. We'll be out on an extended lunch."

+ Reply to Thread