+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

When all is said (and there has been A LOT said ...LOL) and done I am an Arsenio fan.

He is the one that in my opinion who has tried to focus the most on HIS CHARITY! He has raised a lot of money so far. That is his passion.

Having to work with the likes of a most SPOILED, SELFISH. SELF ABSORBED 27 year old is what he has had to do to be able to win for his charity.

Personally I cannot stand all of the crass language and the actions of certain "ladies" ( or should I say "unladylike") who only seem to care about their agendas of being RIGHT. No thought of how they treat others.
    I am not saying that I have loved all of Arsenio's comments, but I DO love how he has called Aubrey out on being the diva that she seems to believe she is.

All of this to say GO ARSENIO!!! Cheering you on to VICTORY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmom View Post
    When all is said (and there has been A LOT said ...LOL) and done I am an Arsenio fan.

He is the one that in my opinion who has tried to focus the most on HIS CHARITY! He has raised a lot of money so far. That is his passion.

Having to work with the likes of a most SPOILED, SELFISH. SELF ABSORBED 27 year old is what he has had to do to be able to win for his charity.

Personally I cannot stand all of the crass language and the actions of certain "ladies" ( or should I say "unladylike") who only seem to care about their agendas of being RIGHT. No thought of how they treat others.
    I am not saying that I have loved all of Arsenio's comments, but I DO love how he has called Aubrey out on being the diva that she seems to believe she is.

All of this to say GO ARSENIO!!! Cheering you on to VICTORY!!!
    I would love it to be Arsenio and Clay in the F2. I wouldn't care who won, and they both have such respect for one another.
    mom2, mushybrain, Kiz and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Here is my main issue with Aubrey. Aubrey attacks because she is scared. Aubrey has a low shelf life. Aubrey screwed the pooch when she allowed her Ego to get her fired by Diddy. Diddy believed in her talented and would have taken her places in her career like he did with Dawn from Danity Kane. Aubrey took the compliments and became divalike. So diddy fired her behind!

Aubrey has had some marginal success not alot. I would say most people when they saw her on The Apprentice had to google her to see who she was. This is why I take issue with her calling Arsenio A has been. Aubrey is a never has been. Arsenio has moved on in his career, he had his time in the limelight and he has moved in the natural progression of things. Aubrey is still scrapping for a decent career at 27. Arsenio at that age was already on the move and a success.

Aubrey can only hope she is even half as successful as Arsenio. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she starts aging and watch how it will cripple her. Aubrey is so scared of being old she will just wilt, she already shows signs of being rode hard and put away wet as it is. I can see her having burned all her bridges with nobody to turn to because she has either insulted or made them so mad she has not a soul to turn to.
    holly71, mom2, ness and 4 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Nene would have stomped a mud hole and walked it dry with Lisa. Lisa picks on those she senses are weak or too classy to fight her back.
    Classic bully behavior.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Glad I popped in here, scanned the thread, and saw the referral to Dayana's EW interview, which I read.

Pretty much, what SHE said was what I came in here to say.

I kind of figured that by the time things boiled down to where they did with her as PM this past week, she'd just about had it. Had it with being verbally abused primarily by Lisa, yelled/cursed about/at, talked down to, etc. I give the lady a lot of credit: I'dve NOT been able to put up with the kind of abuse that she did for as long as she did, and ABSOLUTELY would not have. I'd've chewed Lisa up and spat her out LONG before, and wouldn't've given a tinker's damn WHAT aired, because I guarantee you, even if it got me kicked off the show, Lisa never, EVER would've crossed another living soul on that show after her smoke cleared with me.

Obviously, Dayana was WAY out of her league as PM on this challenge. I feel that she'd been accused so often by that time of being stupid, just a dumb beauty, and so on, that, within herself, she was desperate to step up to the plate, to show that she did matter, DID have something solid and positive to bring to the table besides a fantastic smile and stellar cheekbones. And, because she was so ill-suited to helm this task in the first place, her private hurt and anger ultimately became her undoing in the boardroom. Because she was sitting IN the eye of the hurricane at the time, I think her judgement was skewed, and she jumped into the pool before she realized that it only had a couple or so inches of water in it.

Clay? As much as I like him and have generally applauded many/most of his moves and commentary during the airing of this show, he certainly didn't win any points with me for how he blew up at Dayana. I WILL give him consideration in that by the time he reached his breaking point and blew, he'd been dragged through the mill and was exhausted. Even with that consideration, I still wasn't doing cartwheels over his climbing on Lisa's Crazy Train and going off on Dayana.

Personally, I still feel that since he had so much to negatively speak on regarding Dayana and her handling of the task as it ran its course, then he should've manned up, stepped up and put himself on the line --- once again --- as PM. They still might've lost, but nobody could've/would've said that the task "wasn't in Clay's wheelhouse" (even Clay himself), and they STILL would've had a better shot at winning, I think.

Lisa? Please. I can't bring myself to give her any positive consideration for her behavior towards Dayana in this latest task at ALL because she has been nothing but personally abusive and hateful --- as far as I can see --- to not only Dayana, but Patricia, as well, during the entire course of this show.

Add to that, the word she used in the radio interview about Dayana?

Nope. Sorry.

Lisa can get on her Crazy Train and take a one-way trip on it straight through the gates of Hell, as far as I'm concerned.

Even with the huge mistake Dayana made by choosing to act as PM on this latest task (which did not suit her) my opinion is that she has been a good role model --- age notwithstanding --- for how one behaves in the face of unwarranted personal dislike and disrespect. She behaved with dignity during her time on the show, and went out with her head held high as a class act.

Good God, SHE EVEN HUGGED LISA ON HER WAY TO THE ELEVATOR!

I SAW that, and I STILL can't believe it!

Her parents, grandmother, and the rest of her family must be very proud of her.

As well they should be. She obviously was raised with good morals and values.

And it showed.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Love that post, ness.

Then, I love a post that just say it like you feel it. No holds barred. I don't always agree with everything people say, but LOVE it when it's laid down like that. I would have loved to see you make mincemeat of Lisa.

Now, enough ass kissy... lets move on. I don't think I would have had half the class of Dayana myself... I have a lot of respect for her for holding it together as well as she did. This show has got to be stressful with the amount of crazies on it. I'm not surprised that people like Paul and Dayana seemed relieved to get out and be gone. I have respect for Clay, Arsenio and especially Teresa for their patience. Yep, we've seen them cracking around the edges, but all in all, not a bad showing!
    ness and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Love that post, ness.

Then, I love a post that just say it like you feel it. No holds barred. I don't always agree with everything people say, but LOVE it when it's laid down like that. I would have loved to see you make mincemeat of Lisa.

Now, enough ass kissy... lets move on. I don't think I would have had half the class of Dayana myself... I have a lot of respect for her for holding it together as well as she did. This show has got to be stressful with the amount of crazies on it. I'm not surprised that people like Paul and Dayana seemed relieved to get out and be gone. I have respect for Clay, Arsenio and especially Teresa for their patience. Yep, we've seen them cracking around the edges, but all in all, not a bad showing!
    Thanks!

I KNOW I wouldn't've had Dayana's class. Sure, things will pop up where you have no other option BUT to get alley on some people, because to do so is the only thing that will get their attention, and get therm off YOU.

So, yep, I would've probably gone off on Lisa to get her off me. After I cooled off, though, I have to admit that I most likely might've had a moment or two or regret. But BELIEVE me, it would've ONLY been a moment, or two!

This show has GOT to be one of the most stressful shows on TV. I mean, you come on, you've been blessed in your own life, and you want to win as much as you can for an organization you care about. Then, you are set up with these insane tasks, with people you don't really know, with the added "bonus" of having a camera pretty much going everywhere with you and recording every look, every sigh, etc. I can't imagine being under that kind of pressure. The only place we DON'T see these people is in their bedrooms or the bathroom!

And throw The Hair in on TOP of all that?

Wow.

And don't get it twisted, please . . . Even after what I've said above, I STILL do not feel inclined to give Lisa (OR Aubrey!) a pass for her (their!) behavior.

Sorry.

But, for the most part, I DO give a wave and a tip of my hat to most of those that have chosen to appear on this show, because me, personally? I don't know that I'd be able to carry it off.

God Bless 'Em, EVERYONE!
    Last edited by ness; 05-03-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Clay? As much as I like him and have generally applauded many/most of his moves and commentary during the airing of this show, he certainly didn't win any points with me for how he blew up at Dayana. I WILL give him consideration in that by the time he reached his breaking point and blew, he'd been dragged through the mill and was exhausted. Even with that consideration, I still wasn't doing cartwheels over his climbing on Lisa's Crazy Train and going off on Dayana.
    Clay never climbed on Lisa's crazy train. He had his own very valid reasons for being frustrated with Dayana and it had nothing to do with Lisa so let's not give her any credit there.

Personally, I still feel that since he had so much to negatively speak on regarding Dayana and her handling of the task as it ran its course, then he should've manned up, stepped up and put himself on the line --- once again --- as PM.
    Clay said he asked Dayana not once but twice if she was sure it was a good idea to take the PM spot that day and Dayana stubbornly refused to reconsider. Blaming Clay for not stepping up is ludicrous when it was Dayana who wouldn't let go.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Clay is not catty, he has a rapier wit. If you say that someone has a rapier wit, you mean that they are very intelligent and quick at making clever comments or jokes in a conversation.

You should see him interact with the audience on tour. He has them alternately laughing and crying because of the beauty of his singing.
    Thanks for posting that video. I had not seen it, and to be honest, I really wasn't crazy about the way he, shall we say, magnified the incident, but I so love Clay anyway.

Just want to add to the "rapier wit" and the definition you supplied. It is a two part phrase and and Clay indeed possesses the wit portion ... but here is the definition of rapier: a straight 2-edged sword with a narrow pointed blade. It sounds like an instrument that can cut and cut deep.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Just a few comments regarding Dayana and her composure and calmness.

Dayana became Miss Universe partly due to her exceptional beauty to be sure. It is also because she probably has been coached and trained to augment her natural poise. The Miss Universe Organization says: "The Miss Universe contest is more than a beauty pageant: women aspiring to become Miss Universe must be intelligent, well-mannered, and cultured."

We know that Dayana was kidnapped once which taught her to be calm under pressure; But did we know that Dayana has also posed naked for a jewelry company, and visited Gitmo and found it "relaxing" ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread