+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Aubrey sounds like she's on crack - she doesn't shut up!!!!!!!!!

Arsenio is so funny - trying so hard not to go off on Aubrey!

Here we ago again . . .

Aubrey is trying to bum-rush Arsenio.

Don't blame Arsenio for not doing the tap-dancing.

Aubrey has NO clue.

What a NASTY witch.

Far as I know, she's never been in Arsenio's home, so how would she know what he does there?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fanatic

tap dancing. really aubrey? really?

I don't get why Arsenio doesn't want to tap dance either.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Dayana.

Jingle.

Christmas?

Uh-oh.

I like Dayana and all but I don't know how she is still on this show....

FORT Fogey

Good grief--neither Teresa or Aubrey understand why Arsenio might not want to tap dance? Are they going to suggest he eat fried chicken and watermelon next?

Then Aubrey manages to say that he's the biggest "girl" on the team--so in about three minutes time, she manages not to understand racism or sexism?

Aubrey needs to recognize who the project manager is.

Oh, yeah, and while Clay obviously knows more about music than Dayanna, he's wrong that the music necessarily comes before the lyrics. Paul Simon, for instance, has said he does the lyrics first. It's going to vary from composer to composer.
    ness, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I PM'd you.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Because for years, black characters in films and on stage were expected to tap dance and play the fool. It was a way to present them as inconsequential clowns as opposed to actual human beings.

And, frankly, it was racist of her to assume that because Arsenio is black, he can, or should want to, tap dance. Yes, there have been great black tap dancers. But it's also an image a lot of African Americans are uncomfortable with, which, I assume, is why Arsenio objected to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tilden View Post
    good grief--neither teresa or aubrey understand why arsenio might not want to tap dance? Are they going to suggest he eat fried chicken and watermelon next?
    That's it, EXACTLY.

+ Reply to Thread