+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    It is interesting how everyone can see or hear the same thing and perceive it in a completely different way. I immediately thought Dayana was talking about Pink the singer when she said "Pink." Then Clay in the background commented very derisively about adding some "blue" (I'm not sure what color he said). Dayana seemed to pick up on his mocking tone right away, and then she said "or yellow or green." Her expression looked to me like she was being facetious about the yellow and green because she knew Clay was making fun of her. I think I will have to go back and look at that exchange again.
    I don't think Clay was saying Blue derisively if he said it. Pink and Blue (as in blues) are really the only two colors used to describe music. And, I've heard a couple of peppy blues.

That said, Dayana probably there did pick it up as you use colors to describe all music, so hence you have "yellow or green."

And, I read her expression as a bit confused honestly.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Perhaps Dayana has a form of synesthesia where she sees colors when she hears music. Perhaps she didn't understand that the others in the room couldn't hear music in the same way.
    Sorry to quote myself, but there is another explanation than her throwing out the singer, Pink.
    tapper01 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sorry to quote myself, but there is another explanation than her throwing out the singer, Pink.
    Ok I am glad someone else went in that direction as well.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Yes, I can see that. I haven't heard about Pink for sometime. But when I first heard her say it, I did think of the artist. Dayana isn't stupid, but I am not sure she sees colour in songs, After all the concept of a jingle was hard for her to grasp
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I had never heard of synesthesia so I looked it up and thus you taught me something with your original comment. Thanks ... and I'll use the word.

Perhaps Clay has never heard of it either. The color controversy wasn't mentioned when Lisa was criticizing Dayana. She was stuck on the track and man rhyme.
    I would think if that/is was the way she describes music, it would have been mentioned, but who knows.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    How is it some younger people even think being 'old' is an insult? It's like they think 'gosh, you're so old, how awful'... like you magically skipped your younger years and were cursed with being old.
    We all get the same years, and we all get old. DUH. What is the quote? I don't envy the young their youth, because I've had those years? Something like that.
    Bahaha! Love this post. They just haven't gotten to the really good 'old' years.

They also think they invented every new trend. Little do they know, it's all recycled.
    spockwhat likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Lisa has a kind word for hardly anyone. While looking for tickets to some concerts at Humpreys by the bay here in San Diego I discovered she will be performing on July 13th there. I may just attend to heckle her and give her a taste of how she sounds and looks.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Lisa has a kind word for hardly anyone. While looking for tickets to some concerts at Humpreys by the bay here in San Diego I discovered she will be performing on July 13th there. I may just attend to heckle her and give her a taste of how she sounds and looks.lol
    I would love to do that.

I just wouldn't pay to see her
    tapper01 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Everyone in the audience should wear cardboard Dayana masks.

Mushybrain, that would be fantastic~

+ Reply to Thread