+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    She was kind to Dianna. Dianna was being rude.
    Whaa? I don't see how all the profanity and insults are kindness or how Dayana was rude except that she said Lisa was loud? (Which Lisa is).

As a young person she could have asked them to make it s little more fresh or hip; and I think they would have.
    They weren't even open to hearing what Dayana had to say, much less doing it.

Here's the thing... everyone has bad ideas, and most everyone has good ones. Some have more bad ones than good ones. But it's a part of the CA to throw all those ideas out there and pick the best. Just because someone has a bunch of bad ideas, doesn't mean that they won't have a good one... being open and receptive is an attribute.

In the very first episode, Lisa said Dayana was going to be all beauty with nothing going on upstairs. Despite any evidence otherwise, she stubbornly stuck to that idea. That is: Beauty=stupidity. This kind of pre-judging and refusal to change one's mind despite evidence to the contrary... coupled with looking down on those you've pre-judged shows the essence of the 'kindness' of Lisa Lampoonelli: every racist, sexist, or prejudice person does the very same thing.
    Footballmom and AZChristian like this.

Ok I watched the show while having dinner. IMHO Clay was being patient with Daynna. The man worked with specail needs children so I didn't see him being nearly as nasty to her as Lisa was. There was only a certain amount of time to get this jingle written so yes they did have to minimiza Dayana. I think even if Clay had taken on the role of PM Dayana would have been fired.

Now on to the other team, am I missing something here??? I don't want to be rude but is Arsenio gay? I never heard that EVER before. Aubreys comment about Arsenio tap dancing in a cheerleader outfit seemed to indicate that & was probably one of the meanest & most offensive comments I ever heard. How could she have not understood that tap dancing would/could be construed as offensive to Arsenio. When he said "no" to the idea she just kept on & on & on. I want that child gone next week. Her out & out flirting with the married younger Trumps are wearing on my last nerve. I don't care who the final 2 are I just do not want to see anymore of Aubrey.
    tapper01 and jucamer like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post

Lisa can be nice when she is in her good place. She was kind to Dianna. Dianna was being rude. She did not know who Clay is. Next I guess she would tell Lisa how to write jokes. As a young person she could have asked them to make it s little more fresh or hip; and I think they would have.
    I disagree with everything you said.
    mom2 and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    I disagree with everything you said.
    So do I.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    No, Clay and Lisa got it right, because she followed up pink with yellow, at which point Clay suggested maybe some blue (which actually would have made sense musically).
    It is interesting how everyone can see or hear the same thing and perceive it in a completely different way. I immediately thought Dayana was talking about Pink the singer when she said "Pink." Then Clay in the background commented very derisively about adding some "blue" (I'm not sure what color he said). Dayana seemed to pick up on his mocking tone right away, and then she said "or yellow or green." Her expression looked to me like she was being facetious about the yellow and green because she knew Clay was making fun of her. I think I will have to go back and look at that exchange again.
    Allie and MsDiva2007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    It is interesting how everyone can see or hear the same thing and perceive it in a completely different way. I immediately thought Dayana was talking about Pink the singer when she said "Pink." Then Clay in the background commented very derisively about adding some "blue" (I'm not sure what color he said). Dayana seemed to pick up on his mocking tone right away, and then she said "or yellow or green." Her expression looked to me like she was being facetious about the yellow and green because she knew Clay was making fun of her. I think I will have to go back and look at that exchange again.
    I think I will have to as well, If I cant, can you post your thoughts on that.? I really did think she was talking about Pink- the singer.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think I will have to as well, If I cant, can you post your thoughts on that.? I really did think she was talking about Pink- the singer.
    I will do that as soon as I get a chance to see it. Please do the same if you see it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Lisa can be nice when she is in her good place. She was kind to Dianna. Dianna was being rude. She did not know who Clay is. Next I guess she would tell Lisa how to write jokes. As a young person she could have asked them to make it s little more fresh or hip; and I think they would have.
    Sorry, but I have never, ever seen Lisa be kind to Dayana. The closest she came was when Lisa said Dayana did well on one project, and that was just telling the truth.

This week she waited til midtask before she went completely nuts on Dayana, instead of blowing up at the outset--that's about as nice as she got!
    tapper01 and AZChristian like this.

Originally Posted by maude~flanders
    I'm still shocked that Aubrey's train wreck won out over Clay's well-polished jingle. What the hell? I mean, come on! A lame skit, cheerleaders, rapping, drumming - it was a hot mess!
    I think the execs liked the repetitive "Good Sam" in the Jingle created by Arsenio's team. I recall DTJR telling the execs that he couldn't get it out of his head, which is in essence what a company might want with it's marketing Jingle. This might have "helped" the execs decide. Seriously, today I can't remember much of the Clay/Lisa jingle ... but I do recall the droning, repeated Good Sam from Aubrey's. I guess the point is that it needn't be good ... just memorable.

Regarding the musical color discussion ... I too thought Dayana meant Pink the singer ... but I recall it as frustrated/exasperated Clay walked back. Then Dayana said questioningly maybe some some yellow and I thought ... What ? Then Clay sat and did that physical frustrated thing and said sarcastically (?) maybe some Green. I don't know if I could bear watching the whole thing again.
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I thought she mentioned Pink in the car? Clay was right behind her. I guess it doens't make any difference now
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread