+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Where is NENE when you need her. She would have put Lisa in her place
    Oh, yes! Who wouldn't pay to see them go head to head?
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Aside from Joan Rivers Trump usually boots the whiners before the final. And Clay and Arsenio have done more whining than anyone else this season. Barring some mistake Aubrey pretty clearly deserves to go to final 2 and I don't see how she won't. I don't see Lisa or Theresa making it that far. And I can't imagine Clay and Arsenio being final 2 if for no other reason than it would be boring. They don't excel enough to justify a boring final.
    Hey Stump. Well, at least we only have to wait a week to see how everything starts to shake out. I have a feeling that if it does turn out to be a Clay/Arsenio final, it won't be boring because Trump will bring back Aubrey and Lisa, along with some others, to help them. Wherever Aubrey and Lisa go, trouble will follow.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Oh, yes! Who wouldn't pay to see them go head to head?
    I'm in!! Lisa -> <- NeNe
    BuckeyeAddict and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Hey Stump. Well, at least we only have to wait a week to see how everything starts to shake out. I have a feeling that if it does turn out to be a Clay/Arsenio final, it won't be boring because Trump will bring back Aubrey and Lisa, along with some others, to help them. Wherever Aubrey and Lisa go, trouble will follow.
    If he puts Aubrey with Arsenio and Penn with Clay, they would each have a "problem" helper. Putting Lisa and Aubrey together on either finalist's team gives that person somewhat of an advantage.

How could the finalists teams be somewhat equal?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I also find the fact that Lisa & Clay did not take into account that Dayanara's english is a second language for her and she probably needs understanding of what a Jingle is and they should have helped provide it. Lisa & Clay both came out looking like classeless fools.
    I agree. I thought Lisa and Clay came across as ill-mannered at best in that instance. Clay did explain, saying it's just a song, but his attitude was clearly that he thought she should have known this. Dayana's English is nearly flawless in terms of grammar - I'm impressed that she's only been speaking for three years.
    Allie, BuckeyeAddict and tapper01 like this.

As for who will be in the finals ... Arsenio/Clay seem the way it will go. BUT ... Clay has beaten Aubrey once and Aubrey has beaten Clay once on tasks where they've been the PM, so perhaps this is the way it will go. Arsenio just won some more money, so maybe DT will have him in a supporting role on Clay's team and Lisa supporting Aubrey?

Who know how this will go. For all we know it will be Aubrey versus Lisa with Clay and Arsenio in supporting roles.

I don't think Clay was classless or a fool ... just frustrated. Regarding Dayana and Clay's attitude toward her ... he didn't mention in his blog that she stopped the song thinking it might not be appropriate for Clay to call Good Sam his "favorite man". really ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Somebody remind me what happens when they have the F2 and the final task. I know some of their former castmates show up to be part of their team. How is it decided who goes where? Is it like picking teams in school? One finalist chooses somebody, then the other chooses somebody, until all are chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Where is NENE when you need her. She would have put Lisa in her place
    Nene would have stomped a mud hole and walked it dry with Lisa. Lisa picks on those she senses are weak or too classy to fight her back.
    ness and tapper01 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kiz

You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

some other CA words and phrases that need to die remembered from the past:
    "Swing for the fences" ( have thought about this and think it must be for golf when you are hitting range balls with your driver )
    "having said that"
    "at the end of the day"
    "the "F" word"
    and now "wheelhouse"

+ Reply to Thread