+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I hope Arsenio is watching all the back stabbing comments Aubrey makes about him, and regrets he didnt trade her in for Dayana! That scene where she is talking to JR about bad and hopeless Aresenio is as PM was the worst! I wonder that Aubrey's arm isnt broken from patting herself on the back all the time!
    Lisa was revolting as usual. Seriously, was she going to run out to the alley with Dayana for a fight? What was she threatening her with? And she managed to get another dig at Lou when she described Dayana as a female Lou!
    Once Dayana left I have to ask myself who is Lisa going to train her dislike and venom on now--because there has to be somebody in the cross hairs for that woman to live!
    I just want to hear "Lisa you're fired. " I dont care who goes with her. I want her, and her gobby mouth off my TV.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Lisa actually said THAT?????
    sure did

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare
    I just want to hear "Lisa you're fired. " I dont care who goes with her. I want her, and her gobby mouth off my TV.
    ^^^ Yeah, that.

A sample of the creativity of the brilliant mind of Lisa Lampoonelli:

"Hi, I'm your announcer, A..man..da Hug..n..kiss"

BRILLIANT! ASTOUNDING! How did her exceedingly brilliant mind come up with that gem?!! That's GOLD! (and the audience laughed politely...
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-30-2012 at 05:39 PM.
    JunkieGirl and BuckeyeAddict like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Perhaps we should all keep a glass of wine handy next Sunday night so we can raise a mutual toast when those beautiful words are spoken. I'll drink to that!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Didn't she say in a voiceover that she was willing to bet that Arsenio tap danced all the time in his house? I don't think she was ever IN his house before CA started, and I sure don't think she's going to be invited there in the near future. And I'm not sure, but I don't think he ever said he "couldn't" tap dance. He said that he wouldn't perpetuate the stereotype that all African Americans are good at tap dancing.
    No, she said he was being a girl and didn't know why he wouldn't tap dance and wear a cheerleading costume I'm sure he does that at home. The clear implication was that she was making fun of him for being a girl and had nothing to do with being black. Call her a sexist for saying women are as whiney as Arsenio but I don't see how that comment was racist.

As for the tapdancing suggestion she had suggested that BOTH Theresa and Arsenio tap dance and she could teach them a routine real quick. Unless there is some stigma of italian women tap dancing I don't see how it was racist. Especially when she asked after he complained what the cultural significance was regarding black people tap dancing. I had the same question. I didn't realize it was racist for black people to tap dance either.

Did anyone else get a little chuckle at seeing Dayana's Garnier Fructis commercial smack in the middle of all of Lisa's ugliness in last night's episode?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azchristian View Post
    thanks for your kind words.

Nope, never got an apology. His jaw dropped, then he just turned around and walked away and has never apologized. I occasionally still have interaction with him at work, and if he ever tries to speak to me about anything other than work, i will remind him that i'm still waiting for an apology. It's only been 12 years. I can wait forever, or he can just avoid speaking to me about anything not related to work.
    WOW!!! Well, my hat is still off to you!
    AZChristian likes this.

mushybrain - I missed that one, but I am enjoying the chocolate M&M making episode specific comments over the last couple of weeks. I wonder if Mars Candy is an upcoming challenge?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    In the end, I think Trump will choose who he thinks will be able to bring in the most money. Clay and Arsenio probably have fairly equal resources. Aubrey brought in very little in a previous fund-raising task, so as much as Trump would love the drama of a Clay/Aubrey final, I don't think it will happen. Trump has telegraphed his feelings pretty overtly all season about his regard for Clay and Arsenio.
    Aside from Joan Rivers Trump usually boots the whiners before the final. And Clay and Arsenio have done more whining than anyone else this season. Barring some mistake Aubrey pretty clearly deserves to go to final 2 and I don't see how she won't. I don't see Lisa or Theresa making it that far. And I can't imagine Clay and Arsenio being final 2 if for no other reason than it would be boring. They don't excel enough to justify a boring final.

Of course the previews hint that Aubrey is headed for a big fall next week so maybe her ego overtakes her ability in which case I take it back and Clay/Arsenio finale is most likely.

FORT Fogey

Where is NENE when you need her. She would have put Lisa in her place
    cablejockey and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread