+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I had to laugh when Dayana said this because I thought she meant Pink, the singer and I was wondering how they were going to mix doo-op with Pink, but then when she said she wanted some Yellow too, I was like "oh man, she IS talking about colors!". snipped
    Perhaps Dayana has a form of synesthesia where she sees colors when she hears music. Perhaps she didn't understand that the others in the room couldn't hear music in the same way.

She did deserve to go after weeks of over talking others in order to promote her ideas that would not be an integral part of whatever task they were assigned. She did, however, leave with her head held regally and elegantly high, though this episode she was wearing out emotionally and beginning to sink to Lisa's level. One more week and Miss Universe would lose her classy demeanor.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    I agree she wasn't the best leader and it was time for her to go and that Clay and Arsenio will be the two left standing. Woot!
    It will probably turn out that way, but it's sort of funny because I don't think either one has shown any great leadership skills. It didn't turn out that way in past seasons. Other than that blowup with Aubrey, Arsenio has surprised me by being obsequious, and I'm not impressed with his level of creativity, either.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    It will probably turn out that way, but it's sort of funny because I don't think either one has shown any great leadership skills. It didn't turn out that way in past seasons. Other than that blowup with Aubrey, Arsenio has surprised me by being obsequious, and I'm not impressed with his level of creativity, either.
    I have to admit I was a little disappointed with Arsenio last night. He let Aubrey make most of the decisions and he just sat back and watched. I still want him and Clay in the finals though - I can't take either of those witches (although they will probably be brought back in to help - they will have to keep their mouths shut and do as they are told).

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just a couple of comments:

Lisa has a real anger control issue. She takes ownership of her temper and being generally foul, but she seems to have absolutely no CLUE that it's a fricken mental problem. No, the way you behave, Lisa, is not normal or good or anything. It's a mental problem, it really is.

Clay. I still think he's great at this game. Lisa is a devil and he knows it, but for self-preservation, he's working with her right now and it's probably a wise decision. (In terms of the game.) I think he's let Lisa get to him a little. I think under other circumstances, he would have been more patient and understanding with Dayana, but Lisa's influence and his own ego may have been in the way a little with this task.

Dayana was danged if she did and danged if she didn't. Ah well, she got money for her charity and she represented herself well as well. Good for her.

Aubrey is a piece of WORK! I just kept thinking of Arsenio watching these episodes now. I would love a camera on him so we could watch his reactions every time she backs the truck over him when he's not there. Or the constant "I" and "me" comments in her P.I.'s. That would be hysterical.

Finally, last but not least, Teresa. She is a constant source of entertainment, isn't she? I love her positive attitude and willingness to smooth things over between players and also to try ANYthing... even when she has no talent for it. For example, trying to smooth things over with Arsenio:

"I could try playing the drums, if you want"
    or
    her crack at puppeteering,
    and anything else...

I can just hear her in other instances...
    "Do you want me to try rapping?"
    "I can try singing, I'll just do my best!"
    "Tap dancing? Sure, whatever I can do to help!"
    "Brain surgery? Sure, I can give that a try!"

She's pretty funny that way.

I am at a bit of a disadvantage here since I haven't seen last nite's episode. Can't wait to get out of here to watch.
    Thing I see is I can not see nor have & noticed Clay being mean or nasty to anyone. Was it Penn/Lou (I forgot) that he had differences with but he took him aside & spoke to him calmly & rationally? My point is everyone who worked with Dayana eventually did have issues with her. It was her turn to be PM since Clay was last week & wasn't Lisa the week before & Penn was gone? I understand English is not her 1st language & it takes her a bit to understand what is being said. The problem is in the business world time is money.
    f I need to get an ad together in 15 minutes you better believe I am pulling something out of my tush to get a presentable ad together in those 15 minutes. Clients don't care what your issues or disabilities are...just get it done now! Heck last summer I had to deliver an 8' countertop while wearing a dress & 4" heels. The delivery had to be made & no one else was around to do it.
    I think Clay & Aubrey, while this task was in their wheelhouse, the Donald would have been all over them for this. Then again why wasn't he all over them for not being PM's like he was over Michael Andretti? I understand the Buick & sponsor conflict issue but hmmmmm....

Me thinks El Donaldo already knows who he plans on winning. My bet is Arsenio & Clay. I can see Lisa & Aubdey taking each other out next week. Theresa does not have the network or intelligence to be in the final 2.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 04-30-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    anyone notice that when Dayanna left the boardroom she has a no stockings....when going out the door and into :the car: she has on black stockings.....hummm you mean they really dont take the elevator down and leave...
    Also, her hair was down when she entered the elevator, in a pony tail when she got in the vehicle, and down again during the drive away interview.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I hate to say it, but I see a Clay and Aubrey finale. I would rather Arsenio, but a) he has not shown much in the way of leadership and b) even more importantly, when he's had to raise the $$, he's fallen short. He said himself that his former pals have pretty much turned their backs on him since he's no longer a high-profile celeb. (Of course, Jay Leno still owes him a blank check from the guidebook task...)

Clay and Aubrey would be closer to the Trace Adkins/Piers Morgan and Annie Duke/Joan Rivers matchups, in which at least one person is pretty outrageous and egocentric. It makes for better TV than two guys who have been allies most of the show.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    How did Clay end up losing that task? That must have been a blow to his ego.

I also see why Dayanna is so frustrating to work with. She should have been gone weeks ago but didn't because of the drama between her and Lisa. Funny, at the beginning of the season I thought Lisa would go head to head with Victoria Gotti or Theresa. I guess it's just easier to go after the one who is soft spoken and sweet natured. Oh that's right, that is exactly what bullies do. Big, old Mrs Creative lost ANOTHER task based on her "talent" writing. Booyah!

Actually, I am disappointed in all of them, including Clay and Arsenio. Clay, less so, because he is sneaky. Why couldn't Arsenio come up with any good ideas? If you don't have better ideas to counter Aubrey's, how can you say that she takes over? You could rein her in by throwing around ideas and let her build from that, which might bring around new ideas, etc. I really am not seeing much team effort at all from these folks. They are all in show business, there should be a lot more brain storming and ideas thrown around. I realize most of it is editing, but I'd never hire these people based on what they have come up with. LOL

Is it just me or does that mascot portray just the exact opposite of feeling safe, secure, the-guy-who-comes-to-rescue-you?
    Arsenio did exactly right. If they had lost, Aubrey has already taken credit with DTJr. for "everything" ...and Arsenio allowed Aubrey to be the workhorse and could so state in the BR. He also mentioned that if you in any way critique Aubrey, she shuts down. So he chose to use her rather than lose her. It's really not a bad management style. Aubrey keeps casting him as old and weak, and really he's neither.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Clay and Aubrey would be closer to the Trace Adkins/Piers Morgan and Annie Duke/Joan Rivers matchups, in which at least one person is pretty outrageous and egocentric. It makes for better TV than two guys who have been allies most of the show.
    In the end, I think Trump will choose who he thinks will be able to bring in the most money. Clay and Arsenio probably have fairly equal resources. Aubrey brought in very little in a previous fund-raising task, so as much as Trump would love the drama of a Clay/Aubrey final, I don't think it will happen. Trump has telegraphed his feelings pretty overtly all season about his regard for Clay and Arsenio.

I hope Arsenio is watching all the back stabbing comments Aubrey makes about him, and regrets he didnt trade her in for Dayana! That scene where she is talking to JR about bad and hopeless Aresenio is as PM was the worst! I wonder that Aubrey's arm isnt broken from patting herself on the back all the time!
    Lisa was revolting as usual. Seriously, was she going to run out to the alley with Dayana for a fight? What was she threatening her with? And she managed to get another dig at Lou when she described Dayana as a female Lou!
    Once Dayana left I have to ask myself who is Lisa going to train her dislike and venom on now--because there has to be somebody in the cross hairs for that woman to live!

+ Reply to Thread