+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

"Is Lisa going to shart a charity for bullied kids?" <-- I'd love to hear Dayanna say this!
    Quemoni likes this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Hey, y'all!

jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'm so sorry.

I understand that this was filmed before any of it was aired.

But if I were a CEO/member of GLSEN, after all that has aired, I'd return the money to Aubrey.

She's backing up being against bullying?

I'd like to know what in the hell she thinks she's been doing so far on this show.
    Quemoni, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I really don't like Aubrey, she's so self-centered and awful to her teammates. But she was right when she said it was HER ideas that got a lot of those other players some money and/or their position in the final six. Giving her a little credit for being talented, at least. Not all her ideas are that great, but she really does come up with a lot of things on the fly.

Is Teresa wearing a dead squirrel?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    WOW. dayana is pretty much screwed

LISA said
    "I actually would love to see her [Dayana] giving birth. She's a spiiiiic! She's going to do it f'ing soon anyway. She'll be knocked up before the end of the week."

now if this is not jealousy what else it is?
    I'd call that racist, not jealous.
    AZChristian likes this.

Deb(bi) Gibson must be sooo sorry she's not on this episode!!

Playboy cover for Aubrey?? I missed that.

Arsenio is even more out to lunch than I thought if he actually thinks he's not going to have problems with Aubrey.

I think Dayana may have signed her death warrant.

OMG what is Ivanka wearing??? Is that from her collection - it's awful!

Dayana.

Jingle.

Christmas?

Uh-oh.

+ Reply to Thread