+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    This was one of the scenes that triggered me back to a hostile work environment. I have always been a team player, and I would never behave in a demeaning manner to anyone at work. One day, our team "lead" made an unkind personal remark to me in front of a coworker while we were supposedly discussing a business issue. The next time the lead came to my desk and (in an attempt to gloss over the situation) attempted to make small talk, I said to him, "Unless the next two words out of your mouth are 'I'm sorry,' I will not discuss any non-business topics with you. If you wish to talk to me about a work situation, I will respond to you professionally."

To hear Lisa DEMAND an apology after all the vitriol she has spewed to Dayana over these past weeks just made me sick.
    GOOD FOR YOU on how you handled that! I hope you got an apology. In your case, I think that was very appropriate. In the case with Lisa and Dayana, it appears that is the first time Dayana ever said anything unkind toward Lisa, when Lisa had said many, many unkind things to and about Dayana.

I was also a bit disappointed in Clay. I could understand his frustration. But he's been sort of ragging on Dayana the last week or two also. He was making fun of her accent last week. Clay thinks he's patient. Maybe he is with kids, but I don't think he is with adults, unless they are on the same page as he is. I've been reading his blog, but I don't feel like doing it this week.
    navybelle and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    WOW. dayana is pretty much screwed

LISA said
    "I actually would love to see her [Dayana] giving birth. She's a spiiiiic! She's going to do it f'ing soon anyway. She'll be knocked up before the end of the week."

now if this is not jealousy what else it is?
    Lisa actually said THAT?????
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    LOL Aubrey asked Arsenio if he wanted to rap on the song. Aubrey, he will sing what he wants even opera not just rap.
    But with the style of music they have chosen they need someone to rap. Arsenio would be the obvious choice since the girls clearly can't rap and it would be best to have a celebrity rapping since it's such a distinctive part of the song. People get so easily offended. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Trump would never let Lisa or Aubrey win. Aubrey is way too selfish, and isn't a team player... and Lisa is too abusive.
    Joan Rivers won. Aubrey's is far better behaved than she ever was. I think Aubrey has a good chance of at least making the finals. She worked well with strong players such as Lisa and Debbie. Arsenio is a wuss who would rather play the victim than be a strong player. So of course she looks terrible when on a team with him. Not saying she's the greatest ever but of the people on this season I think she is clearly one of the best.

I can't believe Lisa is still there, drama for ratings I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Even when a team has fully functioning members it's a pressure cooker. These guys have been at this 18 hours a day every day with a dozen cameras in the room at all times. Anyone would crack and get a bit snappish.
    Irritation, aggravation, frustration, sleep-deprivation, exhaustion. All are valid reasons for someone to get a little snippy with a coworker. None of those things, however, even collectively, can in any way excuse the verbal lashings, cruel remarks, personal insults and rascist outbursts that Lisa leveled at Dayana repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    But with the style of music they have chosen they need someone to rap. Arsenio would be the obvious choice since the girls clearly can't rap and it would be best to have a celebrity rapping since it's such a distinctive part of the song. People get so easily offended. Ugh.
    I don't find it as him being easily offended. I think we as African Americans are tired of people thinking we all can sing,dance,rap etc. I mean I was waiting for her to ask him to eat chicken & watermelon too. I think Aubrey did it to belittle him and to make a little disguised jab at him. Oprah is enough proof we all can't dance and sing. lol

I also find the fact that Lisa & Clay did not take into account that Dayanara's english is a second language for her and she probably needs understanding of what a Jingle is and they should have helped provide it. Lisa & Clay both came out looking like classeless fools.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't find it as him being easily offended. I think we as African Americans are tired of people thinking we all can sing,dance,rap etc. I mean I was waiting for her to ask him to eat chicken & watermelon too. I think Aubrey did it to belittle him and to make a little disguised jab at him. Oprah is enough proof we all can't dance and sing. lol

I also find the fact that Lisa & Clay did not take into account that Dayanara's english is a second language for her and she probably needs understanding of what a Jingle is and they should have helped provide it. Lisa & Clay both came out looking like classeless fools.
    Ha! I just loved this whole post! And I think you're right about Aubrey. She's going to take any opportunity to take a potshot at Arsenio, even if it's a thinly disguised racial remark.
    ness and MsDiva2007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't find it as him being easily offended. I think we as African Americans are tired of people thinking we all can sing,dance,rap etc. I mean I was waiting for her to ask him to eat chicken & watermelon too. I think Aubrey did it to belittle him and to make a little disguised jab at him. Oprah is enough proof we all can't dance and sing. lol.
    I don't think that he was excessively offended either, and I completely understand his reaction to the request. However, much as I dislike Aubrey, I don't think that she was intentionally pulling up an old stereotype to get in a dig. I think that, like a lot of young people, she is unaware of pretty much anything that doesn't directly effect her, or anything that happened before she was born. And Theresa is pretty much clueless about everything, so I don't think the stereotype occurred to her either.
    JunkieGirl, mom2 and Dragonlady like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I read that all the shots of them leaving and getting in the car are all ahot at the very beginning of the show, not really as they get fired.
    I've said this before when Victoria Gotti went home. In the boardroom her hair was different than in the cab ride.

I did not watch this show until right at the end in the boardroom. I do understand why Clay didn't take on PM since he was PM last week. I believe the Trumpster would have taken issue with that.

Aubrey is not on CA to be the next Celibrity Apprentice or win money for her charity. She seems to be there to audition for the role of the next Mrs (insert name) Trump.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think it was obvious that Dayana was going home She isn't cut throat enough for CA. I just wish Lisa would shut up, she shouts, and then she shouts some more. I don't think it was fair that Aubrey speak when it wasn't even her team they were talking about .This show is just
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread