+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Omg this show tonight makes me so angry!! Aubrey playing for a charity about bullying and she is the biggest bully ever! Lisa is a nasty wench and she needs to realize imo she is not funny as a comedianne she is a evil jealous shrew and I hope she loses fans over this. I have never wanted to have a building fall on 2 people more than Lisa and Aubrey the witches of Celebrity Apprentice.

anyone know how to contact Aubrey's charity. I need to write them a letter letting them know how I find Aubrey to be a horrible representation of their cause.
    Tobi, Quemoni, jucamer and 2 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm still shocked that Aubrey's train wreck won out over Clay's well-polished jingle. What the hell? I mean, come on! A lame skit, cheerleaders, rapping, drumming - it was a hot mess!

I bet that Dayanna decided to quit because of all of the verbal abuse she was taking and they made her team "lose" in order to take her out of the show. Because ,I know Donald loves drama, but even he let Lisa's tirade in the boardroom go on for a very long time. There were two commercial breaks while Lisa freaked out. Maybe the Donald was punishing Dayanna for wanting to quit and let her have it before he fired her.
    Dragonlady likes this.

FORT Fogey

Trump would never let Lisa or Aubrey win. Aubrey is way too selfish, and isn't a team player... and Lisa is too abusive. The announcer said that Aubrey would use her favorite model, which is Aubrey, on next week's show! I thought Aresenio's commercial promoted Aubrey, and not the product. Dayana wanted to take part in the project, but Lisa is too abusive and overbearing. Clay also never gave Dayana a chance. He said, "this is how it's going to be." Why not give Dayana a chance to think about, and talk about, her ideas? Maybe Dayana could have thought of the words for the jingle, but she was crushed by Lisa. Dayana said it: Lisa is loud. Imagine what it would be like to deal with, work with, Lisa... on a daily basis.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Two out next week? Aubrey and Lisa out in the same night would make for a great night, wouldn't it? But that would put Teresa in the F3. And I don't think she should be there. Let it be her and Aubrey then.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I am so tired of people overusing the newest buzzword - "wheelhouse." Can't wait until that one goes away.
    I actually never saw that as a new trendy word. Of course, my father works in professional baseball, and they've been saying pitches are in a hitter's wheelhouse for about as long as I can remember. For me the one I want to die is baby bumpin and all similar phrases dealing with a woman's pregnant belly.
    Do you want to see the Cook Islands Great Humpback Whale? Ozazy Lusth from Survivor! Ozzy, I want to see the great cook Islands Humpback Whale!

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I am glad Trump put Dayana out of her misery tonight. And I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. It had become unbearable having to listen to Lisa berate and belittle her constantly. I can't imagine how Dayana must have felt to be subjected to such verbal abuse for so many weeks. Dayana showed class and restraint during some very trying circumstances, and she left with a lot of people respecting how she handled herself. Now Lisa will have to find someone else to blame for her failings.

I think the most significant problem with Dayana's involvement in tasks had to do with cultural differences. Her misunderstanding, or lack of awareness, of some basics of Americana (behavior and culture) was perceived as indecisiveness, weakness or stupidity. She needed extra time to understand certain things (like different genres of music), and that is the kiss of death when people are in the midst of trying to perform in high-pressure situations. I can understand how her teammates would have been frustrated with her to a degree, but there is no excuse for Lisa's verbal abuse. In her interactions with Dayana, Lisa clearly had no patience, inclination or foresight to spend any extra time explaining things we assume everyone should know. Clay was guilty of this to a somewhat lesser extent, but it was troubling to see him take such offense when Dayana asked him to stand in a different position when he was practicing with the backup singers. It was like he took any suggestion from her as a personal affront.

It all combined to create a very volatile situation where Dayana was looking to be heard, and Clay and Lisa had decided early on that she was worthless.

Here's hoping that next week we will see the end of Aubrey and/or Lisa. It is probably more realistic to think that Arsenio's team will conveniently lose, and Trump will fire Teresa and Aubrey so he can set up a Clay/Arsenio final two.
    Dayana never had a chance, people like Lisa & Aubrey looked for the nicest (they consider that a weakness) people on their team from the beginning & one by one found ways to belittle them & wear them down on every task. Since that was their strategy it worked but who in the real world would want to work for those two. Personally I would like to see Lisa & Aubrey make it to the finals just to see them go at each other, but Trump would never let that happen, it would be to ugly. As for Clay it was disappointing to see him belittle Dayana, she wanted to work on the task & understand things & because he wants to win he turned on her so if the task failed it would all fall on her, he must really want to win. Here's hoping Arsenio goes all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    And I will add: skiill set, time to bring my A game, game on and bullying.
    I haven't watched this episode yet so can't post or read much here but could we also add: Throw someone under the bus and giving 110%??
    Maybe these people are lacking in education and just don't have many words in their vocabulary.
    BuckeyeAddict and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Two out next week? Aubrey and Lisa out in the same night would make for a great night, wouldn't it? But that would put Teresa in the F3. And I don't think she should be there. Let it be her and Aubrey then.
    It is actually 3 out next week. One fired for the task and then 2 more fired after John Rich and Marlee Matlin decide on the final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7 View Post
    As for Clay it was disappointing to see him belittle Dayana, she wanted to work on the task & understand things & because he wants to win he turned on her
    They only have 24 hours to complete a task that can take a month in the real world. Dayana needed too much coddling and was sucking up the time they needed to do the task. She refused to understand that she was sucking up resources with her constant meddling and whining. I don't blame anyone in the past 12 weeks for losing it with Dayana. She is selfish and wants the attention but the learning curve for most things is too great to accomplish in a short time. Even when a team has fully functioning members it's a pressure cooker. These guys have been at this 18 hours a day every day with a dozen cameras in the room at all times. Anyone would crack and get a bit snappish.

Clay wrote that they spent a precious 45 minutes teaching her dozens of musical styles. They could have been rehearsing or doing something constructive with that time. Dayana doesn't get that stepping back and getting out of the way was the best thing to do. She wouldn't do it so they had to push her.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpshair View Post
    As repugnant as Lisa and Aubrey both have been during this series, they both deserve to be there past Dayanna. When someone argues that "Track" and "Man" rhyme, and suggests that the musicians add more pink to a song, I don't know how you can respect them. .
    I had to laugh when Dayana said this because I thought she meant Pink, the singer and I was wondering how they were going to mix doo-op with Pink, but then when she said she wanted some Yellow too, I was like "oh man, she IS talking about colors!".

ETA:
    I alway's love reading this every week too: The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
    Last edited by Maybaybie; 04-30-2012 at 07:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread