+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    I don't think Lisa gained any fans via this show, but I doubt if she's lost any, either.
    My opinion of her hasn't really changed. I wasn't an avid fan before this show, but she didn't bother me with her "style" of comedy, either. I won't go out of my way to watch her, nor will I go out of my way to not watch her.....so nothing has really changed for me - other than being surprised by the melt-downs.

Next week Aubrey hires her favorite model...herself UGG please
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Next week Aubrey hires her favorite model...herself
    And why does that SO not surprise me, for some reason?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Regular

Dayana is a class act through and through, but she HAD to go tonight. It would've looked like a Miss Universe infomercial if she had stayed any longer. Even if you exclude the handful of occasions she didn't really deserve to be in the boardroom, she still would have been brought back there more than anyone else on the show. I was glad to see her stand up to Lisa a bit more in the boardroom this time around though.

As for Lisa supposedly ruining her career with her time on this show, bad behavior on Celebrity Apprentice has never destroyed a person's career, nor will it ever. People still pay money to watch Dionne Warwick sing, Joan Rivers got a hosting gig for her own show, and Lisa will still fill seats for her comedy shows. She likely hasn't gained any fans, but she probably didn't lose any either. It wouldn't surprise me to see her in the final two, but then have Trump pull a "slowroll" on her like he did with Annie Duke.

Lisa definitely has some issues mentally though. She did a print interview a couple of years ago where she briefly mentioned being on welbutrin (an anti-depression medication), and then an interview within the last month where she said that she used to take it, but couldn't be bothered anymore.

That boardroom was VICIOUS though. Wow
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Newbie

Seems like a lot of people are hoping for people to move forward based more on their personality rather than for their work, idea's or contributions to tasks.

As repugnant as Lisa and Aubrey both have been during this series, they both deserve to be there past Dayanna. When someone argues that "Track" and "Man" rhyme, and suggests that the musicians add more pink to a song, I don't know how you can respect them. Everyone can agree that when measuring contestants character that Dayanna would far exceed the gruesome twosome but this isn't a game of being nice, its a game of business and ideas count for far more than attitude.

Thats not to say that attitude/character doesn't count, it will be what separates the competent players from one another. Which is why I am certain the finale will be Clay vs Arsenio.
    J.D. and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    anyone notice that when Dayanna left the boardroom she has a no stockings....when going out the door and into :the car: she has on black stockings.....hummm you mean they really dont take the elevator down and leave...
    They filmed each celebrity leaving in the Limo a few days before the season started.

Good Sams is an RV association for RVers they can get a discount on their insurance for their Motorhomes by being in a RV association member
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 04-30-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpshair View Post
    Seems like a lot of people are hoping for people to move forward based more on their personality rather than for their work, idea's or contributions to tasks.

As repugnant as Lisa and Aubrey both have been during this series, they both deserve to be there past Dayanna. When someone argues that "Track" and "Man" rhyme, and suggests that the musicians add more pink to a song, I don't know how you can respect them. Everyone can agree that when measuring contestants character that Dayanna would far exceed the gruesome twosome but this isn't a game of being nice, its a game of business and ideas count for far more than attitude.

Thats not to say that attitude/character doesn't count, it will be what separates the competent players from one another. Which is why I am certain the finale will be Clay vs Arsenio.
    that is where I disagree. Lisa has claimed creativeness on every taks and the majority of them they LOST
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

that is where I disagree. Lisa has claimed creativeness on every taks and the majority of them they LOST
    Sadly, Lisa was the only or at least most creative. The fact that those tasks did not win just shows how little creativity was actually represented. This hasn't been an outstandingly creative season, but the boardroom antics have been fun to watch.

Aubrey and Lisa both tend to steamroller over anyone else's ideas. Penn does it too. If they were not so loud and pushy some other ideas might have seen the light of day. I think it's so funny they say they had all the ideas. They never shut up and listen to anyone else. We can't re-do the season but if some others had a chance to be heard there might have been some really great creative ideas. We'll never know.
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Newbie

If you fire someone for being creative and losing and reward those who do nothing or criticize without putting forward a better idea you end up stifling creativity all together.

I'm not saying Lisa's ideas were great, but they were better than anything Dayanna suggested. What is most telling to me is that at no point has anyone other than Dayanna wanted to bring Lisa to the boardroom. Maybe they are just scared of being yelled at, but more likely they see her as one of the more competent players on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Aubrey and Lisa both tend to steamroller over anyone else's ideas. Penn does it too. If they were not so loud and pushy some other ideas might have seen the light of day. I think it's so funny they say they had all the ideas. They never shut up and listen to anyone else. We can't re-do the season but if some others had a chance to be heard there might have been some really great creative ideas. We'll never know.
    There were many times when Dayanna "attempted" to put in ideas. They were generally terrible, this has been an ongoing theme since the beginning of the season. Almost every person that has worked with her has criticized her for it. If Lisa, Aubrey, Penn, Clay, Debbie, and countless other people are all steamrolling over your ideas at some point you have to quit blaming the steamrollers and wonder if maybe the idea's just aren't strong enough.

I might be wrong though and I'd love to hear an idea she came up with that was better than a concept they went with on any particular task.
    Last edited by trumpshair; 04-30-2012 at 01:03 AM.
    Alexxxx likes this.

+ Reply to Thread