+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

I hate that Lisa wins this and Dayana goes home first. Not that she deserves to win CA, but now Lisa will be all righteous like she was before, that SHE got Dayana out.
    ness likes this.

anyone notice that when Dayanna left the boardroom she has a no stockings....when going out the door and into :the car: she has on black stockings.....hummm you mean they really dont take the elevator down and leave...

And Dayana STILL hugged that pig, on her way out!

She's a better woman than I will EVER be, and I gotta give it up to her.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    anyone notice that when Dayanna left the boardroom she has a no stockings....when going out the door and into :the car: she has on black stockings.....hummm you mean they really dont take the elevator down and leave...
    I read that all the shots of them leaving and getting in the car are all ahot at the very beginning of the show, not really as they get fired.

FORT Newbie

The part of going out the door and into the car was filmed at the beginning before any tasks were filmed.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I read somewhere that all of the filming of the celebs going from the building to the limo is done at the beginning of the season, then the back seat dialog is filmed at the time of the firing. There have been several cases where hairstyles, etc., have been different from the elevator to the limo.

I would like someone to take Lisa down a peg and ask her "If you think you are so creative and great, why then has your team lost most of the tasks that you "created" " ?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Hmmmmmmm . . .

Smells like Dayana's out, after all.

Now Ivanka kind of takes up for Dayana, but still turns it around by saying D should have shut Lisa completely down and moved on, as PM.

Ironic that Jr. said there was no "presence" of Dayana in the room when he
    was there. But, he doesn't mind Lisa's demonic presense, it seems.
    ness, Quemoni, navybelle and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I read somewhere that all of the filming of the celebs going from the building to the limo is done at the beginning of the season, then the back seat dialog is filmed at the time of the firing. There have been several cases where hairstyles, etc., have been different from the elevator to the limo.
    that would explain why it is always raining!

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    Ironic that Jr. said there was no "presence" of Dayana in the room when he
    was there. But, he doesn't mind Lisa's demonic presense, it seems.
    THERE ya go!

TALK about talking out of both sides of your mouth!

The boy IS a true Trumplett, isn't he?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread