+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

FORT Fan

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Dayana is going to take an elevator ride tonight, for sure.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    I don't think Lisa gained any fans via this show, but I doubt if she's lost any, either.
    well, I didn't know who she was and now that I do, I will never buy/see/rent or listen to anything she does. My husband actually stopped watching CA this season because of her.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Please do make us sit through anymore of the Lisa and Diyana crap..just fire someone!
    Ah there's only 10 minutes left - won't be time for too much drama

Hmmmmmmm . . .

Smells like Dayana's out, after all.

Now Ivanka kind of takes up for Dayana, but still turns it around by saying D should have shut Lisa completely down and moved on, as PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I can't believe he is going to fire Dayana. LIsa is horrid as is Aubrey and I would fire them DAY ONE
    cablejockey and ness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I can't believe he is going to fire Dayana. LIsa is horrid as is Aubrey and I would fire them DAY ONE
    Amen.
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why didn't Lisa step up to be project manager on this task?

Dayana, while she was out of her league on this one, was/is one class act.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

"Well, good luck playing with each other."

Yep...

'Bye, Dayana.

Far as I'm concerned, though, my question regarding why her team lost --- since Clay and Lisa are such movers and shakers with jingles, and such --- was never fully answered to my satisfaction.

But, then again, I think we all know the reason.

Trump likes the crap-stirring that Lisa does too much to can her.

Lisa is trash, and should've been gone WEEKS ago.
    tapper01, navybelle and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fan

I wish Dayana had said....

"If I have to be a ruthless, disgusting pig to succeed in America than I don't want to be in that kind of country"

Congrats to Dayana for proving to America the class and dignity of other countries.

Lisa is a disgusting pig and she will reap what she sewed when she meets St Peter at the Pearly Gates!
    Kip, ness, Quemoni and 4 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread