+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

I have to think that Lisa has lost thousands of fans the way she is acting. She is a psycho, loon, drama queen - I wouldn't go to one of her performances if I was given a free ticket.
    prhoshay, Kip, ness and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Whoooooo . . .

This is a nasty, NASTY boardroom, tonight!

Whoah!

Why don't they just take the elevator down to the street and go at it outside?
    Nah they could just go out into the lobby and have the receptionist be the referee
    ness likes this.

Lisa needs to go. I don't want to see that kind of verbal abuse and denigration on my TV again. Teresa is floating along, and Dayana is too to some extent (though I give her credit for lasting this long and standing up to the bullies), so they should be the ones fired before the others, but I just can't tolerate the bad behavior anymore. It's ridiculous. Don Jr seemed to downplay Lisa's tantrum too, which bothered me - they're spinning it as Dayana's problem that she is acting this way. I know they like to keep the drama in the show for ratings, but I'm done too if Lisa continues in this game, belittling Dayana and acting so horrible.
    cablejockey, ness and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    honestly, Trump should fire Lisa because of the crap she spewed just now, regular business he would have already shoved her out
    He SHOULD, but facts are facts . . .

This AIN'T a regular business, and he gets off on the infighting too much.

Of COURSE, no regular business would've put up with Aubrey and/or Lisa for ONE week, let alone SIX.

And I have to wonder about how low and evil Trump is, to get off on this Lions-and-Christians thing.

I sure wouldn't want to work for him.

Now Trump is dragging Clay into this, whether or not he wants in, or not.

I wonder if we're ever going to hear who won this BEFORE The Second Coming?
    tapper01 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I don't think Lisa gained any fans via this show, but I doubt if she's lost any, either.

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    I don't think Lisa gained any fans via this show, but I doubt if she's lost any, either.
    Sh*t sinks to its own level, doesn't it?
    tapper01 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Bye! Bye! Dayana
    FlyAKite likes this.

Arsenio wins, so Aubrey will take the credit!

Dayana is done, though I think Lisa should be sent home because of her outbursts and bullying.
    cablejockey, ness and Quemoni like this.

Please do make us sit through anymore of the Lisa and Diyana crap..just fire someone!

Dayana LOST.

Now, just what does that say about Clay and Lisa being "in the wheelhouse" and pretty much running this particular task?

Makes one wonder, don't it?

Don't think Clay'll be gone.

+ Reply to Thread