+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/29 Episode_Jingle All The Way Home****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    I prefer Clay's jingle to Aubrey's...everything Aubrey does has a "cheapened" look to it....
    Just what you might expect from someone whose appearance just screams "SKANK!".
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Arsenio is a fool.

ETA . . .

Dayana is being called out, but Lisa is STILL making herself look bad, I think.

Dayana DIDN'T lie when she told Don Lisa was loud.

Hell, Lisa IS loud!

And, yep, Dayana DID say that in front of Jr., IIRC, so it's not like she said it behind Lisa's back, either.
    Last edited by ness; 04-29-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    tango7 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Arsenio is a fool.
    What happened?? I'm behind in my viewing....

Give us the scoop! ;-)

Lisa's rolling her eyes and making faces - it makes HER look bad, it does nothing to support her position.
    ness and jucamer like this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I really can't imagine Trump having a backstabbing, selfish, coniving beyotch like Aubrey working for him. And Lisa needs to stop crying - I am SO done with her fake tears - she looks like an idiot.
    I'm really surprised by Lisa's behavior, too. I've been aware of her for years, and her queen of mean act seemed to fly for the celebrity roasts where she was involved. I never really had a problem with her. But this business with the tears and melt-downs every week is so far from the Lisa I've seen over the years.....it's confusing. And it's not pretty, nor it is representative of a winner. Get it together, Lisa. Seriously.
    livin4reality, ness and jucamer like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Just what you might expect from someone whose appearance just screams "SKANK!".

She and Lisa have crossed so many lines with their skankiness in these tasks,
    I'm surprised they haven't figured it out yet.

Consider the source, I guess.

Lisa is a train wreck - a full-speed steam-engine train wreck!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Where do they have Good Sam?? I live in NY and I've never heard of this company..
    Dunno. We don't have it in GA (as far ask I know), and I've never heard of them, either.

Quote Originally Posted by kanona29 View Post
    What happened?? I'm behind in my viewing....

Give us the scoop! ;-)
    Just some Lisa and Diyana drama...nothing from the Trumpster yet..

sooo...Diyanna seems to think everyone has "an attitude" with her....hhuummpff...maybe it has to do with the fact that there is nothing going on in that beautiful head of yours...
    Alexxxx likes this.

+ Reply to Thread