+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I thought it was funny that Donald claimed that he rarely shows anyone his apartment, and that these contestants were really lucky to be there. I think he's brought every CA cast up there at some point, and I think most Americans know its a gold plated monstrosity. Not exactly something he rarely allows anyone to see.
    Maybe it was meant as a comment for Melania to hear.
    jucamer and lizardcat like this.

FORT Regular

Penn is really a poor loser. Only George Takei was worse.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Penn is really a poor loser. Only George Takei was worse.
    Can you back that up with some references or evidence? You don't have to of course, I'm just wondering where it comes from. Thanks.

Fantastic to hear Opportunity Village is getting $250,000!! A great charity and one that was obviously close to Penn's heart.

FORT Fogey

have you guys heard Lisa on radio? wow my god this woman is evil.
    am i allowed to put a link here? (LISA LAMPANELLI VS DAYANA MENDOZA MISS UNIVERSE 2008 - YouTube)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    am i allowed to put a link here? (LISA LAMPANELLI VS DAYANA MENDOZA MISS UNIVERSE 2008 - YouTube)
    That was not her finest hour, but I do like the show she did with Clay Aiken and Don Jr.

Clay Aiken on Howard 101 wih Lisa Lampanelli.wmv - YouTube

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I think in the grand scheme of things though if Clay explains his decision to Dayana, she will understand it. He wasn't negative to her, just commented about future prospects which looks like he put a bee in her bonnet - meaning she's going to work harder. I think it was more respect feeling she can do it.

Plus, he had to bring in two people, not just Penn and himself. Lisa didn't do anything wrong, so it had to be her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh and Spockwhat/J.D. - I agree. The Trumps have NO reason to say something is pompous (i.e. you've earned it) when you have an apartment that is plated in gold (literally), and make big boasts about products being successful and "the top selling tie in Macy's"
    You should see his Palm Beach home, Maralago. I'll bet Marjorie Meriwether Post is spinning in her grave. She's probably hit the earth's core by now!

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos View Post
    That was not her finest hour, but I do like the show she did with Clay Aiken and Don Jr.

Clay Aiken on Howard 101 wih Lisa Lampanelli.wmv - YouTube
    Not her finest hour??

I listened to the second interview. Very interesting. Clay is as funny, if not more so, than Lisa.... AND he doesn't have to drop the words 'queer' and 'c**t' and 'twat' and so on to be so. Lisa is classless and ugly. Under the guise of 'equal opportunity' comedy she perpetuates hatred and bullying... next time some kid calls a gay person a (the three names she used) can they shrug it off as 'equal opportunity' comedy and said with 'love'? Please. Here's the truth about Lisa's comedy:
    Is Lisa funny? Yes... when she's not being totally offensive. But 'the queen of mean' is a niche she adopted to get her ahead in the business (ala female Howard Stern) and to me it only proves she isn't a GOOD ENOUGH comedian to be successful without it. In short, many comedians have a 'schtick' or persona, but the one Lisa adopted is the lamest form of comedy there is... because everyone is capable of name-calling and insults. It's EASY.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    I don't get this humor, not at all. I don't see the purpose of going on a show , using foul language and putting someone down.

This makes me like Clay even more than I did.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, and there is one more word that Lisa consistantly uses that is a personal pet peeve. "Retard."

You know, it's one thing to be derogatory to those who have an ability to fight back, but THAT particular word has been hurled at people with Down's Syndrome and others who have mental disabilities for far too long. The fact that she uses that word as a part of her 'comedic language' underlines HER complete ignorance... 'fag' is unacceptable to her but 'retard' is fine? She lives by her own rules, and those rules reek of a lack of understanding and frankly, complete ignorance.

+ Reply to Thread