+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

I love Clay's comment in his blog. If you're not careful, the other team's slogan sounds like, "Always trust . . . your end stinks." LOL.

So he is afraid of her after all, and I dont blame him. I hope Dayana does hold a grudge and gets at least one of them fired next week.
    Does anyone else from the show do a blog or write about their view of what went on?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I had to laugh when they said the slogan was pompous. Really? A slogan too pompous for Donald Trump? I was surprised no one spoke up about that.
    That'd be treading in some dangerous waters....

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare
    I thought the two women said that, not Trump
    They did, but Eric also stated how being pompous did not represent the Trumps. As if we didn't see the Donald's suite earlier in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    So he is afraid of her after all, and I dont blame him. I hope Dayana does hold a grudge and gets at least one of them fired next week.
    Does anyone else from the show do a blog or write about their view of what went on?
    I think in the grand scheme of things though if Clay explains his decision to Dayana, she will understand it. He wasn't negative to her, just commented about future prospects which looks like he put a bee in her bonnet - meaning she's going to work harder. I think it was more respect feeling she can do it.

Plus, he had to bring in two people, not just Penn and himself. Lisa didn't do anything wrong, so it had to be her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh and Spockwhat/J.D. - I agree. The Trumps have NO reason to say something is pompous (i.e. you've earned it) when you have an apartment that is plated in gold (literally), and make big boasts about products being successful and "the top selling tie in Macy's"
    J.D. likes this.

Didn't Trump say something to the effect that he didn't mind the "you earned it" slogan, but it was the executives' decision?
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Wow - those Macy's women are not feeling Aubrey at all. I could see her turning off most women actually....
    I think she turns off most people, not just women!
    She is very creative & smart, but wow what a snotty biz-nitch! Very self-serving at all times!
    cablejockey, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Didn't Trump say something to the effect that he didn't mind the "you earned it" slogan, but it was the executives' decision?
    Yes, he did.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The problem with Aubrey is she has no idea how express herself in a business like manner. I agree she can tend to have some creative Ideas. Aubrey runs off the rails when she can be creative and a team player. I am willing to give you kudos if you handle yourself in a mature and business like manner. The rubber meets the road with me whens its all about me me me people like little ms Aubrey. Aubrey is a me person she wants all the credit in a win but will sell the whole team down the river in a loss.
    Moontat, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You probably should ask Lisa's husband, whom she calls "Big Balls"....and she is talking about his actual anatomy.
    I learned on "Bethanny Ever After," when she had lunch with Lisa, that he's been called Big Balls Jimmy for a long time, not just something she calls him. And apparently, it has everything to do with his anatomy. Yuck....something I didn't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I don't like Dayana's picture on that poster.
    Me either...and I didn't like that she was in such a submissive pose...and I'm no Women's Libber. Also, when I first saw the finished product for the entire picture, I thought I was looking at a Santa hat, the way the red tie was positioned over the rectangle white top of the cologne bottle. Probably just me and my strange brain tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    CLAY IS THROWING DAYANA UNDER THE BUS?!?
    I don't know but it does make you wonder why Dayana has been in the boardroom 6 times. I know mostly it is because of Lisa's jealousy/hatred of her but it's possible we don't get to see what really happens. I also can't give any kudos ( that would be "Ka-doos" according to Ramona Singer - RHNY) to Dayana about the scent sticks because it was way too late to add anything to the campaign...something she should have realized by now. The idea = great; the timing = useless.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    It was nice seeing George again who isnt fooled by Aubrey's constant self praise. Even Eric seems to know how Aubrey works.
    Love George and delighted to watch how he's so wise and quick with his complete understanding of people and their motives. A man of few words but those words cut to the chase and are always on point. Watching him tonight, I particularly enjoyed when he seemed somewhat exasperated by her youthful fantasies about her greatness and her defenses that always made her the one in the right.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    The Trumps have NO reason to say something is pompous (i.e. you've earned it) when you have an apartment that is plated in gold
    I love when we get to see The Donald's apartment! Lordy, it's hard to believe anyone lives in there and is proud of it. It may be extremely expensive but money also buys tacky.
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

I thought it was funny that Donald claimed that he rarely shows anyone his apartment, and that these contestants were really lucky to be there. I think he's brought every CA cast up there at some point, and I think most Americans know its a gold plated monstrosity. Not exactly something he rarely allows anyone to see.
    lizardcat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread