+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    At 6'1" I just don't see Clay as being little in any way. I think it is easy to think he's not that tall considering his time on TV is often next to huge guys like Ruben at 6'4" and 450 lbs, Penn at 6'7" and Lou F. at 6'5" but among normal people anyone over 6 feet is considered quite a big guy.
    That's hilarious! I thought he was about 5' 6". What are the chances of constantly being put next to guys six and a half feet tall?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am not a Penn fan, so there is no tragedy to his being gone. Other people have worked like they should have; he has been gone more than not. He should have been gone before now.

Clay was hanging on by the skin of his teeth. (Isn't it disgusting to think about teeth having skin??? Sounds like you haven't been to the dentist in years! )
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I was sorry to see Penn go. I enjoyed watching him on the show, although mostly in the episodes before Clay called him out. He's seemed somewhat subdued since then (and absent for part of the time.) Maybe that's another reason he was fired...there was no more drama to be had.

At this point I'm hoping for an Arsenio win, but I'm mostly pulling for Dayana to stay in longer than Lisa and Aubrey. I'd love to see Dayana win a task and then see Lisa or Aubrey (or both) get fired in the same episode.

I think Trump was telling Clay that he SHOULD fire him but wouldn't because he obviously had the most potential of the three. I was surprised at Clay's indecisive management of that task and hope he gets the hint. He's my favorite by far.

Clay couldn't have brought back Lisa. For once, she was flying under the radar (never thought I'd type THAT sentence...).

I think Penn communicated with his actions that while this was a fun gig, he has a thriving career outside the show and wasn't going to put CA first. It was probably quite mutual that he left at this time. I have no problem with it at all. I think he did a great job for the most part when he was around. I'll miss his level-headedness.
    Shoepie, jucamer and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I liked Clay's visual so much better. Eye catching. Aubrey's looked cheep.
    Aubrey's looked like a project at a middle-school science fair. Macy's would never put that on the floor--bad judges' call with this one, I think.
    Quemoni and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the problem is that you should never have to use the phrase "when he was around", which was not often. It was just unfair to the people who were there. Stupid Trump needs to choose his participants better; if you have a commitment-heavy schedule, that should rule you "not available".)
    Dragonlady and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Aubrey's looked like a project at a middle-school science fair. Macy's would never put that on the floor--bad judges' call with this one, I think.
    I agree, I cant see her display in Target let alone Macy's. OTOH I can see that picture of Dayana anywhere
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think the problem is that you should never have to use the phrase "when he was around", which was not often. It was just unfair to the people who were there. Stupid Trump needs to choose his participants better; if you have a commitment-heavy schedule, that should rule you "not available".)
    I know what you're saying...however, I tend to like the reality contestants who are still active, so I'm biased. They just seem to have a better perspective on things. Some of the contestants who are using this to claw their way back take the game WAY too seriously (looking at you, Aubrey). JMHO.
    Shoepie likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I didn't love the slogan but I didn't find it horrific either. I think the executives were off the mark by saying it was pompous or whatever. There's a HUGE difference between "you earned it" and "you deserve it." That said, it is really bland.
    I had to laugh when they said the slogan was pompous. Really? A slogan too pompous for Donald Trump? I was surprised no one spoke up about that.
    JunkieGirl and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I had to laugh when they said the slogan was pompous. Really? A slogan too pompous for Donald Trump? I was surprised no one spoke up about that.
    I thought the two women said that, not Trump
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread