+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Ooops . . .

Teresa's puppet WAS overdone and over-the-top, and Arsenio IS admitting that his puppet wasn't exactly spot-on, either.

ETA . . .

Starting to see a little bit of Teresa's RHONJ personality come out.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

There really IS no honor among thieves.

Aubrey didn't exactly do Teresa any favors.

ETA . . .

I think I'm smelling Teresa going out the door.

Could be wrong, though.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Lisa is one of the most disgusting players in CA history.

She pulls this crying bit, and never sheds one single tear. What a moron!
    ness likes this.

Ooops . . .

Now it smells to me like 'cause Paul didn't bring Arsenio back in, HIS ass is gonna hit the bricks.

Why is Trump asking Aubrey what she thinks? For sure she's going to want Paul to leave.

Yep.

Paul's out.

I think part of the kiss of death for him was when Ivanka said to Trump before they were brought back in that she thought Paul seemed a little tired on this task.

I like that he took his leave with dignity and reasonableness.
    Last edited by ness; 04-15-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Oh Aubrey had to say goodbye and call him a class act!

Oh good grief . . .

Aubrey and Arsenio are going at it AGAIN next week!

Next week looks quite interesting. More stuff from Lisa. More fighting from Arsenio and Aubrey!

I think what's sad is Lampinella is not being held responsible for her choice to behave so badly. No one is interceding and correcting her behavior. Trump and his children are as culpable as Lampinella is, for letting her go off on these crude base tirades. She's an embarrassment. Last week when she was going off on Lou for `threatening her' she was no better, in fact worse, because she won't shut up. Every other word out of her mouth has to be bleeped. Dayana has to do all the work defending herself. This empowers a verbal bully like Lampinella. She has free reign to verbally assault Dayana. Dayana is probably just a mess inside , ready to cry and i know part of her wants to get down in the muck with Lampinella so she can inflict the same sort of verbal carnage on lampinella (God knows it would be easy to rip Lampinella into shreds). But, Dayana has a moral compass, is genuinely well mannered and will only react in a dignified manner, even in defending herself and letting Lisa know Lisa is wrong. It's killing me watching Dayana maintaining such composure because I kinow it's an exhausting task to choose not to lower yourself time and time again. And the bully, being so low and crude cannot handle someone like Dayana who will not lower or debase herself no matter how many times the bully tries to lay the trap. I wish someone would speak up for Dayana. But this is par for the course in real life, too. The victim stands alone.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

+ Reply to Thread