+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

To the Point

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I can't believe Arsenio hasn't been to "Norwegia!" Hasn't everyone?
    I was watching that and thought "What the heck? What did he just say?"
    echo226 and Srsly like this.

FORT Fogey

Thanks.

Lisa is worse this week, if that is even possible. And why on earth would she choose to do the Latin speaking puppet when Dyana is right there! I get it that it is improv but how perfect for a Dyana to play a little spanish speaking girl who doesn't understand or get it. That, right there, is a character.

Aubrey choosing Norwegian as the nationality for Arsenio's character?! It was foolish to even ask for a nationality because the odds of one of her team knowing how to do accents is slim to none. That is going to hurt them.

I read a preview blurb, in some thread, that said one team crosses a line into adult humor or something like that. That will likely be Lisa.

Dyana looks to be the one marginalized and either she or Lisa have a breakdown. We see Lisa crying in the board room in another preview. It could be either. I think Dyana will keep it together. She has an image to protect and at the begining of her career. If she does breakdown it will be only tears and she will keep her dialog in check.

Lisa and Paul are both contenders to be fired given their roles as task manager so I think Dyana is safe should that team lose. I would not be surprised to see Paul go as he has not done much the entire show other than designing that logo for Ivanka.

There is a spoiler out there about the final two and may not be correct, of course.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Clay and Arsenio

There is also a rumor out there that says Lisa gives Clay some money for his charity. If it is this week, they win. But if Lisa survives this, it is another challenge and she has to be the task manager. What are the odds she takes on that job next week? None. So it appears she escapes being fired this week and next. This could be false information, too.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-14-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks.

Lisa is worse this week, if that is even possible. And why on earth would she choose to do the Latin speaking puppet when Dyana is right there! I get it that it is improv but how perfect for a Dyana to play a little spanish speaking girl who doesn't understand or get it. That, right there, is a character.

Aubrey choosing Norwegian as the nationality for Arsenio's character?! It was foolish to even ask for a nationality because the odds of one of her team knowing how to do accents is slim to none. That is going to hurt them.

I read a preview blurb, in some thread, that said one team crosses a line into adult humor or something like that. That will likely be Lisa.

Dyana looks to be the one marginalized and either she or Lisa have a breakdown. We see Lisa crying in the board room in another preview. It could be either. I think Dyana will keep it together. She has an image to protect and at the begining of her career. If she does breakdown it will be only tears and she will keep her dialog in check.

Lisa and Paul are both contenders to be fired given their roles as task manager so I think Dyana is safe should that team lose. I would not be surprised to see Paul go as he has not done much the entire show other than designing that logo for Ivanka.

There is a spoiler out there about the final two and may not be correct, of course.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Clay and Arsenio

There is also a rumor out there that says Lisa gives Clay some money for his charity. If it is this week, they win. But if Lisa survives this, it is another challenge and she has to be the task manager. What are the odds she takes on that job next week? None. So it appears she escapes being fired this week and next. This could be false information, too.
    I agree with about everything you wrote! Unfortunately, I accidently stumbled upon that spoiler before the season even began! It gave me a different perspective on the show, but I still wish I still would wonder from week to week if their heads were on the chopping block.

Regarding the last rumor you mentioned, I think what I heard was similar, but different enough:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa ends up on Arsenio's team and gives Clay's team money to sabotage Arsenio. If that's true, she really does hate Arsenio that much.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 04-14-2012 at 11:59 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I agree with about everything you wrote! Unfortunately, I accidently stumbled upon that spoiler before the season even began! It gave me a different perspective on the show, but I still wish I still would wonder from week to week if their heads were on the chopping block.

Regarding the last rumor you mentioned, I think what I heard was similar, but different enough:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa ends up on Arsenio's team and gives Clay's team money to sabotage Arsenio. If that's true, she really does hate Arsenio that much.
    I got that spoiler from you! I could not resist looking

So that second spoiler/rumor has some wiggle room.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Okay, so Lisa gives Clay some money. It would make sense if they win this week and Lisa thought Clay was the reason for the win more than anyone else. But to get back at Arsenio makes no sense because he is on the other team. So it must mean there is another team change next week and she ends up with Arsenio and Clay, is task manager again and gives Clay some money because she thought his participation was exceptional. It would be unusual for her to be TM two weeks in a row, however
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-14-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Lisa Lampanelli

Don't see a media thread for this season... I'll post here...

Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

Lisa Lampanelli -- Backlash After Comic Hurls Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza | TMZ.com
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Wow is right! Haven't even finished watching and felt the need to comment. I didn't think Aubrey or Lisa could make me like them less, but I suppose the answer to that thought would be a BIG FAT Y.E.S.!!
    Did Aubrey call Clay's comment to Lisa's "we did it" ... a "clean" comment or a "queen" comment ?

I dislike both of these women intensely.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Oh my God!!!!

Did you guys hear the racial slur Lisa Fatinella said about Dayana???? OMG!!!

It's on TMZ right now....

She said something to the effect that because Dayana is an hispanic she will be mopping floors and pushing out babies....and the term she used wasn't hispanic...it was a horrible slur. Wowsa! Just Wowsa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    Oh my God!!!!

Did you guys hear the racial slur Lisa Fatinella said about Dayana???? OMG!!!

It's on TMZ right now....

She said something to the effect that because Dayana is an hispanic she will be mopping floors and pushing out babies....and the term she used wasn't hispanic...it was a horrible slur. Wowsa! Just Wowsa!!!
    Nothing surprises me about this woman.Lisa is sick.
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Did Aubrey call Clay's comment to Lisa's "we did it" ... a "clean" comment or a "queen" comment ?

I dislike both of these women intensely.
    I'm pretty sure it was "queen".

You know, I don't generally have a problem with comics insulting people based on race, religion, sexual orientation etc. In a way, I think it's healthier to have all the cards on the table for the public to digest and respond to.

One excpetion is when the person saying the stuff actally means it. I don't think either Lisa or Aubrey are either of these things at the end of the day, and so I will let it slide what they have said.

Having said this, they need to be prepared to take it themselves - AND to stop getting down on others for similar statements.

Lou's comment about if Lisa where a man....I don't have a problem with this either because like it or not, the sexes are physically different and I'm ok with acknowledging that. And there does come a point where one has to protect him/herself physically. I'm just not sure what Lisa said rose to the occasion of justifying a physical response.

All 3 are disappointing in how much self-interested they are. They would have/could have/should have responded differently in all cases if they were beyond thinking of themselves.
    Last edited by Jexter; 04-15-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Jexter I think I see what you are saying ,but this is purportedly a business environment and for charity ... and most of the charities are for kids.
    Furthermore, Lisa is not supposed to be doing a stand-up comedy act.

And really ... the tone of what comes out of her mouth has been anything but funny and borderline hateful. I think calling Lou a F-ing loser on National TV was horrible, especially when he was being edited to appear as though he is somewhat disadvantaged. Him telling her that if she was a man, etc. was him putting his cards on the table. I am not sure if 2 men or 2 women face to face might not get into a physical conflict given Lisa's words.

Lisa and Aubrey both know how to push people's buttons and people are not used to this in a business environment. The worst/humiliating thing I ever heard stated in a business environment was a Sales Manager calling an account exec "baldy". The account exec slunk away into his office ... he had to stay at the job due family health issues and needing the insurance.

I would have been out the door.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread