+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Lisa wants ALL of the attention for herself. She can't share the spotlight with anyone else. Dayana, with her glamour girl image, might take the spotlight away from Lisa. I believed Lisa when she said that someone has to be the director, for the Medieval Times task. But Lisa also didn't want Dayana in the puppet show... she doesn't want Dayana in any show with her. Of course the real show isn't the skits they perform for the tasks. The real show is what goes on behind the scenes... and Lisa is the villain of the Celebrity Apprentice show!

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I agree, however Trump in his own is a bit of a bully himself. I don't know why I do watch this show since I honestly CAN NOT stand Trump. He is vile and makes my skin crawl. Hes a hypocrite and in my watching I am sure I am feeding in to the "Trump Machine".. but I DO like a lot of the Clebs that he has on, and this season more than others.
    I feel very much the same as you do but I know one of the reasons I watch is that it gives me very good insight on some celebs that I know by name only and some that are supposedly "icons."
    I've learned a lot about these people since they are on for so long. I've learned who to dislike and who to like. In time, everyone's personality comes thru and it's a good way to judge people, rather than some talk show where they're on the best behavior. I'm often disappointed in many who in the beginning I had no reason to judge them at all, positively or negatively. (I don't mind saying "judge" because they show us exactly who they are by behavior)
    It has changed my mind on a lot of people...like Penn in this season. At first, I was very impressed with his talent, intelligence and his personality. Then hearing here about his unnecessary and over the top rude/crude remarks to a blogger, I have a whole different take on him.
    All of them reveal themselves to us, the viewers, one way or another and they only have themselves to blame for our reactions.
    cablejockey and AZChristian like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I'm watching to see who is cunning enough to stay out of trouble and creep their way to be one of the last two standing. It seems to be a combo of Survivor and Big Brother. I thought it was supposed to be about who could out-manage (business wise) everyone else; but with the alpha personalities of celebrities clashing, drama rather than business sense seems to be the order of the day - at least for the viewer.

This is my first season; I'll now need to watch a non-celebrity season to see if the same format applies...I mean, other than making money for charity.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have read so many negative comments about Lisa. I have watched maybe two full episodes this season. The rest I have seen portions of the episodes. I'm afraid I don't get all the anti-Lisa sentiments. Can someone suggest a particular episode that I might watch in order to get the full essence of Lisa? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have read so many negative comments about Lisa. I have watched maybe two full episodes this season. The rest I have seen portions of the episodes. I'm afraid I don't get all the anti-Lisa sentiments. Can someone suggest a particular episode that I might watch in order to get the full essence of Lisa? Thanks.
    I can't think of a single episode that isn't a good example of her psychotic personality. Just spin the wheel or throw a dart. You'll win every time.
    ness, Shoepie, redsox girl and 4 others like this.

FORT Fogey

i am sorry but you kind of have to watch it from day 1. It wasn't only on Dayana but on the other girls too. Lisa was really negative.

FORT Fogey

I would suggest watching the Medieval Times episode, and the most recent episode with the puppet show.

Lisa's boardroom antics with Lou are pretty representative, too. (The episode aired the Sunday before last.) Cheap shots, talking over other people, claiming all the credit for herself, and blaming everyone else are Typical Lisa.
    redsox girl likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You definitely need more than just a snapshot to see the problem.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm watching to see who is cunning enough to stay out of trouble and creep their way to be one of the last two standing. It seems to be a combo of Survivor and Big Brother. I thought it was supposed to be about who could out-manage (business wise) everyone else; but with the alpha personalities of celebrities clashing, drama rather than business sense seems to be the order of the day - at least for the viewer.

This is my first season; I'll now need to watch a non-celebrity season to see if the same format applies...I mean, other than making money for charity.
    Pretty much the same concept applies actually. Trump claims that you can't win by going under the radar, but you kind of have to. It's really easy to get into a Catch-22 scenario, and Trump is so unforgiving about failed risks that it's not worth taking any.

+ Reply to Thread