+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Jexter I think I see what you are saying ,but this is purportedly a business environment and for charity ... and most of the charities are for kids.
    Furthermore, Lisa is not supposed to be doing a stand-up comedy act.

And really ... the tone of what comes out of her mouth has been anything but funny and borderline hateful. I think calling Lou a F-ing loser on National TV was horrible, especially when he was being edited to appear as though he is somewhat disadvantaged. Him telling her that if she was a man, etc. was him putting his cards on the table. I am not sure if 2 men or 2 women face to face might not get into a physical conflict given Lisa's words.

Lisa and Aubrey both know how to push people's buttons and people are not used to this in a business environment. The worst/humiliating thing I ever heard stated in a business environment was a Sales Manager calling an account exec "baldy". The account exec slunk away into his office ... he had to stay at the job due family health issues and needing the insurance.

I would have been out the door.
    Well, don't get me wrong. What Lisa and Aubrey have said is all kinds of wrong, inappropriate, hurtful, and stupid. And they shouldn't be rewarded for any of it, but they won't be. Their images have already taken a beating. I just don't think they are racist or sexist or even mean, etc. at the core. They are decent people but with a mind-boggling lack of both self-awareness team-play.

I actually agree with what Dayana said this week about Lisa - Lisa's behavior is sad and disappointing. I do believe Lisa is likely a better person in real life than how she is behaving on the show. Same with Aubrey (I think Lisa's bad behavior stems from lack of self-esteem and Aubrey's from ambition)

The irony in all this is that Lisa keeps accusing others of being stupid but her behavior is the most stupid way she could have chosen to handle things. Same with Aubrey until Arsenio called her out.

Dayana will come out smelling like roses - Lisa? not so much. Not smart, IMO. Aubrey's turned a corner. We'll see what happens to her. I'll be curious to see how either one performs in the job interviews assuming they get that far.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am amazed that people make exceptions/covers for Lisa; "I don't think she's a bigot." "I don't think she's racist." The hateful bile that spews out of her mouth tells the story, I think. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....IT'S A DUCK. There ARE no excuses, in my opinion.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've been watching portions of the episodes, but missed what Lisa did that is considered racist. I do know that before she got married, a few years ago, she dated only black men and was very vocal about how she loved them. I was shocked when I heard she had married a white man.

I had never heard of Lisa or Aubrey before, but after their horrid displays on CA, I will NEVER pay to attend anything they are ever a part of
    AZChristian and sunnydayz like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I had never heard of Lisa or Aubrey before, but after their horrid displays on CA, I will NEVER pay to attend anything they are ever a part of
    Funny you say it like that. I knew both of them and not by choice.. Lisa i always found to be classless and Aubrey, I knew about for her 'famewhoreish" ways or all the wrong reasons. I have NEVER been a fan of either. That being said, i didn't know much about Dayana besides the fact she was a Miss Universe.. but I AM a fan of hers now. Same can be said of our token Real Housewife, I knew her by name and show connection, but like her a lot now. Shes not a power player like Penn or Clay but i find her to be kinda cute at times.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've been watching portions of the episodes, but missed what Lisa did that is considered racist. I do know that before she got married, a few years ago, she dated only black men and was very vocal about how she loved them. I was shocked when I heard she had married a white man.
    It didn't happen on the show (other than the unflattering and unimpressive Spanish impersonation she did while practicing with a puppet). Lisa gave an interview on XM radio recently, and called Dayana a "sp*c". So classless.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Plus he named his baby girl something like Trixie Superhero.Which has nothing to do with the show lol
    Still better than naming a girl after Donald's trophy wife. I can't the think of a better way for a parent to say "I have very low expectations of you."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Moxie Crimefighter. I remember it from a thread on another message board full of stupid celeb kid names a few years ago.

Jason Lee ("My Name is Earl") named his kid Pilot Inspector (or it might have been Inspector Pilot...either way, ridiculous)

That's really disappointing to read that Penn engages in twitter wars. I would have thought he'd be more reasonable than that.
    Save that crap for lunatics like Lisa.
    LOL, it's Pilot Inspektor, gotta have the K. Makes all the difference. Not to mention his second child.. a daughter.. is named Casper. I am worried as to what He will name (or has already named) his 3rd child.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 04-17-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    redsox girl likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'd prefer it if she didn't marry anyone - black or white. Who has done anything so bad they deserve her abuse every day? Or have to walk on eggshells knowing the loose canon is ready to explode - 0 to 60 in 1 second.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    It didn't happen on the show (other than the unflattering and unimpressive Spanish impersonation she did while practicing with a puppet). Lisa gave an interview on XM radio recently, and called Dayana a "sp*c". So classless.
    How does Michael Richards get punished for his racism but Lampanelli doesn't?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

+ Reply to Thread