+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

I think Trump knows exactly what's going on... I think Trump knows how Lisa is treating Dayana... but, Trump cares about ratings.
    redsox girl and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I think Trump knows exactly what's going on... I think Trump knows how Lisa is treating Dayana... but, Trump cares about ratings.
    That is all they all care about, doesn't matter what show.
    redsox girl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She's a bigot. She will go to her grave being a racist, a bigot and a misogynist. No one gave Mel Gibson a pass when he lashed out at Jews and women. His career has been circling the drain ever since. So, why is it Lisa Lampinelli gets a pass? Is it because Mel didn't couch his hatred in `humor' the way Lampinella does? With all due respect there are lines that once you choose to cross them, you are a racist, you are a bigot, you are a misogynist and all the apologists in the world taking up her cause cannot change that fact.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That is all they all care about, doesn't matter what show.
    anything for ratings... I think Trump is pretending to be unaware of Lisa bullying Dayana. People wouldn't think highly of Trump if they knew that Trump knew what was really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    She's a bigot. She will go to her grave being a racist, a bigot and a misogynist. No one gave Mel Gibson a pass when he lashed out at Jews and women. His career has been circling the drain ever since. So, why is it Lisa Lampinelli gets a pass? Is it because Mel didn't couch his hatred in `humor' the way Lampinella does? With all due respect there are lines that once you choose to cross them, you are a racist, you are a bigot, you are a misogynist and all the apologists in the world taking up her cause cannot change that fact.
    Absolutely!
    redsox girl and Srsly like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He and his wife will start fights on twitter with complete strangers. You can punch in info about his use of the word and in somne cases you will also find twitters from his wife attacking not on;y the woman who Penn verbally attacked, but her roommate as well. I was impressed to find that while plenty of Penn apologists exsist, Many of his supporters from the world of atheism and the skeptics movement expressed disdain for his remarks.Oh my gosh,
    Now, I'm laughing about the the actual name of his daughter. Thanks for that. I'm laughing because I was this close to getting his daughters name correct- I mean if he has another daughter don't you think Trixie Superhero should be up for consideration? I know he goes on these long winded tangets about how (and i paraphrase here)`words don't have any meaning unless we give them meaning and so all words are actually innocuous so people should not be offended by words because they don't mean anything' and then Penn starts to sound like a fly circling my head, droning on and on and then I just want to hit him over the head with a rolled up magazine but I can't because he's actually 6 foot 4 and not a fly but a very annoying, large man.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    anything for ratings... I think Trump is pretending to be unaware of Lisa bullying Dayana. People wouldn't think highly of Trump if they knew that Trump knew what was really going on.
    I don't think highly of him anyway. I actually think even less of him after watching this show for 2 freakin hours every week ~ this is my first & last season of watching this show ~ between my dislike of Trump himself & the vile acts of his sons going on a hunting expedition killing for sport, I just cannot even look at them without feeling disgusted. I really am a bit annoyed with myself for continuing to watch this every week, but I'm really weird about shows...once I decide to watch a show, I will follow through for the season, even if I dont like it. Maybe it's a form of masochism, lol.
    Last edited by holly71; 04-17-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    FireWoman and redsox girl like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I don't think highly of him anyway. I actually think even less of him after watching this show for 2 freakin hours every week ~ this is my first & last season of watching this show ~ between my dislike of Trump himself & the vile acts of his sons going on a hunting expedition killing for sport, I just cannot even look at them without feeling disgusted. I really am a bit annoyed with myself for continuing to watch this every week, but I'm really weird about shows...once I decide to watch a show, I will follow through for the season, even if I dont like it. Maybe it's a form of masochism, lol.
    As Fanny Mare said, ratings are what all the shows care about. I've seen reality contestants used and abused on several shows: all for ratings.

I worked in a long term care facility in which the head of human resources spoke like Lisa -perhaps not as extreme, but she delighted in taking employees into her office and ripping them apart for imagined infractions reported to her by `other people.' She had a ring of people who behaved as she did, including the head nurse during weekend shifts. Another from `the ring of hell' as we called these women called a receptionist the b word and an idiot, in front of other employees and patients families because the receptionist did not know where her irs return form was kept. No one reigned these women in. Those who stood up to them were ostracized or fired. I mean, when the head of human resources is the ring leader you are pretty much w/o recourse. What I did think was impressive is that the majority of the receptionist staff turned in their resignations in protest. And other nurses and nursing assistants walked out rather than be brutalized by this one small group of women. Those who complained, as I said, were ostracized or fired because in my state, NH our laws favor the employers- an employee does not have to be told why they are being fired which is why places like this long term facility get away with this type of behavior.

Just a few of my thoughts that pretty much correlate with all the other posters here:
    Lisa -
    what a pathetic human being. She's rude, crude and mostly, just plain mean. All she cares about is herself and she can deny it all she wants, but it's pretty obvious to the rest of us that her treatment of Dayana is driven by her jealousy. There's absolutely no reason, that we've seen, for it to be anything else. And her words make it obvious that she's racist.....I rarely use that term to describe anyone unless it's pretty clear that they lower themselves to make fun of someone just to be cruel. I don't have a problem with ethnic jokes when they're told only to be funny. Being 100% Italian, I'm not offended by wop, spic jokes...often these jokes poke fun of the typical behaviors of groups...and we all fit into a "group." But Lisa takes it to another level entirely. Totally uncalled for.
    As for her "tears" in the boardroom - I couldn't see ANY tears...all for show so Trump could feel sorry for her.

Penn -
    darn it all! Until I read and researched about him calling a blogger rude words, I liked him. I admired his intelligence, his talents and his refusal to be unkind to any of them. Not anymore. Calling someone the C-word because he didn't like what she said is just as offensive as Lisa's racist remarks. IMHO But silly me, thinking these "celebs" wouldn't have over-inflated egos, thinking they can do or say whatever they like. Darn.

Clay -
    so far is marvelous. Funny, wildly talented and seems like a nice guy. But then I'm horribly gullible and usually think the best of people until proven wrong, like with Penn.

Teresa is Teresa: dumb as a rock.

Paul -
    I never believed he wanted to be there in the first place. Never saw any drive/passion for any task. Just a good little worker bee. I didn't buy his bad back ploy either. He would have definitely had some strong pharmaceuticals that would have taken care of the pain...not to mention the various positions I saw with him while working (?) on this task, such as bending over at the table, standing, walking, etc. Bunch of baloney. But he didn't really care if he stayed or not.

Dayana -
    I feel for her because of Lisa's treatment but as posters have mentioned, she's a big girl and these are the cards she was dealt. I do believe she is strong enough to handle it, as she has proven so far. But on this task, I felt Dayana was taking it a little too far. By logistics itself, after she was done creating the puppet, which earned her many accolades, there just wasn't anything else for her to do. Same for Paul, after all was planned. One person in the group had nothing more to do.
    I personally would have chosen Lisa and Clay to do the puppets because of their skills and talent and Aubrey to MC, perfect for her. Dayana has a very soft voice and although her accent is not too strong, it doesn't compare to what Lisa and clay had to offer in that position. Not everybody can be on stage, as Lou found out.
    But I still admire her for how she's handled all of this. In the end, everyone can figure out people's character by just watching and listening for awhile.

Trump's head must be up his youknowwhat by saying everyone would find Lisa to be a great person after watching this show. Huh??
    Photobabe and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread