+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I could just TELL from the looks that Penn and Clay were giving that "If we lose, Lisa has just given herself a one-way ticket to the elevator ride to the taxi."

Both Penn and Clay realized that this was crossing the line, and worse when Lisa was going after THEM for not intervening. It's NOT their responsibility to butt in - she is after all the PM. They shouldn't say a word unless asked to give a comment, and I didn't hear that with Lisa at all.

Lisa ought to consider herself VERY lucky that both were willing to keep the comments to themselves and are very talented (IMHO moreso than Lisa), to win that challenge.
    Agreed. Lisa was upset that Clay and Penn didn't back her up. I was upset that they didn't stand up for Dayana.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lisa Lampanelli has proven herself to be a despicable human being. Could she possibly be anymore jealous of Dayana's looks. OMG she should be so embarrassed with her display on this show, and frankly, hide her face in shame and never been seen or heard from again. WOW....
    I saw her on you tube. She has such a filthy mouth. I had to shower after I saw it(.ugh)
    BuckeyeAddict and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Agreed. Lisa was upset that Clay and Penn didn't back her up. I was upset that they didn't stand up for Dayana.
    I was too, but that I chalk up to the game and them unfortunately knowing the MOMENT they both stood up for Dayana they'd give Lisa an excuse to try the mutiny schtick on Trump, and with the way Trump has been gullible where he believes the crier (Joan Rivers anyone?) I think we'd seen one of them and not Lisa be eliminated had they lost.

I personally find that disgusting, but Lisa sadly would know that game well enough. Heck even Aubrey is playing that like a fiddle.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I was too, but that I chalk up to the game and them unfortunately knowing the MOMENT they both stood up for Dayana they'd give Lisa an excuse to try the mutiny schtick on Trump, and with the way Trump has been gullible where he believes the crier (Joan Rivers anyone?) I think we'd seen one of them and not Lisa be eliminated had they lost.

I personally find that disgusting, but Lisa sadly would know that game well enough. Heck even Aubrey is playing that like a fiddle.
    Yeah, you're right. And Lisa was the PM, so to stand up for Dayana would be like telling your boss he/she was doing something wrong - in front of the rest of the team. Not a good strategy. Hopefully they both encouraged Dayana privately later.

On a more positive note - I just love the relationship between Clay and Arsenio. It was really cute how they bumped fists when Clay's team was leaving.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

And in my NIGHTMARE scenario:

Next week, Lisa goes traipsing off to give her $20,000 to the gay men's charity. Colton (from Survivor) is the representative of GMHA who they send to get the check. Lisa and Colton start making fun of Dayana behind her back (fake accent, etc.).

But then the nightmare ends as . . . they BOTH are struck with appendicitis and not a doctor in town will touch either one of them.

(I have GOT to stop obsessing about how much I dislike this woman.)

FORT Fan

I was too. Game or no game, when someone is being verbally abused five feet in front of your face, you do something about it. Even the producer (or the person who leads the contestants in their confessionals) knows they should have stepped up. Penn seemed to answer the question, "Why didn't you say something?", to which Penn answered something along the line of, when someone yells and gets loud, he gets quiet.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

If no one stands up to a bully, the bullying continues. IMO, the producer or the cameraman should be reporting back to Trump that there is a workplace harassment scenario going on, and he needs to make it stop.

In many companies (including the one I work for), just the language that comes out of that woman's mouth would be cause for dismissal.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Read Clay's take. He explains that in the 55 hour task, Lisa blew just that one time for 10 min. He says that to squeeze everything into 25 minutes made the drama stand out. Anyway - he reports what he saw.

This was a funny episode once they got to the actual improv. I think Teresa, without any performing experience, was relying on herself to be herself, but part of that is not understanding the rules of improv that were in the rehearsal. My favorite was Clay - he made me laugh.

I am glad Lisa's charity got some money out of the show - though $20,000 without a marketing addition is the least amount given to a charity. Clay also mentions that the two gingers (he and Aubrey) will be going at it next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

. . . Lisa, it amazes me that she has Trump fooled. Is nobody telling him how she's treating Dayana? Lisa must have figured there was a chance somebody told Trump how she finally drove Dayana into the street, crying. So Lisa put on a waterworks show for Trump almost the second she sat down. And Trump bought it.
    Buckeye, I really don't think Lisa has Trump fooled. I also think that, yes, he DOES have people telling him how she's treating Dayana (in this latest case, Eric).

Remember when Eric went to check out the progress of the team and noted that Dayana seemed to be very withdrawn, to him, very quiet? Then he wondered if there was tension going on between her and Lisa that nobody was verbalizing to him at that time? Or SOMETHING along those lines, IIRC? And remember, as SOON as both groups hit the boardroom and before they'd barely gotten seated, Trump went straight to Dayana regarding working relations and tensions that might've existed during this task between her and Lisa?

Sure, he knew about it, I believe. Eric TOLD him beforehand. Otherwise, why did Trump come straight out of the gate to Dayana about working tensions/conditions with Lisa during the course of the task, rather than just general questions regarding various specifics of the task when both teams entered the boardroom?

Also, remember how, usually during the middle-to-end of the presentation of the tasks, Trump ALWAYS notes something to the effect of: "So-and-so and So-and-so will be my eyes and ears on this task."? When he says that, IMHO, he's TELLING THEM RIGHT THEN not to expect that just because he's not PHYSICALLY around, he WON'T know what transpires during the work-up/creation of a particular task. No, he's not spelling it out in that manner, but if they're actually listening, paying attention to what he is saying, taking him and what he's saying SERIOUSLY and have at least half a brain, they should/will KNOW that they've just been put on formal notice that he is going to be informed on how the hair grows on each of their heads during the creative process of these challenges. Even though HE will not ever be around to assess it for himself, in the flesh.

Both Ivanka and Eric, during their pop-in visits (and even Don) have noted things/undercurrents that they've picked up on, but have not been clearly stated to them while they were there. The only difference between how Ivanka handled it vs. Eric is that Ivanka called Aubrey out on her foolishness right IN the boardroom. Eric DIDN'T, but Trump took care of that himself, as soon as all of therm were seated in front of him. Why would he have done that if Eric had NOT pulled his coat about it?

I believe Lisa KNEW her game was exposed as SOON as Trump started questioning Dayana about working conditions/tensions between them, and --- from having seen AUBREY pull the same stunt, TWICE, most likely --- decided to turn on the fake waterworks in a save-her-ass move to try to deflect Trump from her behavior towards Dayana during the task.

Sure, Trump stroked her fur after she did this, and seemed to be compassionate towards her.

But I'm not buying HIS act for a second, either. He KNOWS how lowdown Lisa has been to Dayana thus far. He --- as we ALL have --- has seen how well Dayana has held up under her abuse (let's face it; lesser mortals would have gone Thundercat on Lisa LONG ago!). And the man also wants ratings. If he got rid of Lisa (and Aubrey) many moons ago, can any of us really say that we'd be as invested, and tuning in to this show, as we are? If only to just stare in horror at how low human beings can go, because Aubrey and Lisa model being a bitch SO perfectly for us, each week? And in doing so, as we watch, make us thank our lucky stars for just how NOT like them we want to be?

Speaking strictly for myself, I'd have to say that I'd answer "No, I might not be around --- or AS around -- if those two harpies were gone.". And, though it's truthful, I'm not totally proud of that answer, either.

But, I think if that makes me/us low, it makes Trump even lower than me/us (OR Aubrey and Lisa, even) for stirring the pot, throwing a lighted match into a pool of kerosene, and keeping the mess going, in his way.

I STILL strongly suspect that those two may have been privately cast as "Devils-in-Residence" for this outing of CA.

Can't PROVE it.

But that's what I suspect.

JMHO and general observations/thoughts.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Read Clay's take. He explains that in the 55 hour task, Lisa blew just that one time for 10 min. He says that to squeeze everything into 25 minutes made the drama stand out. Anyway - he reports what he saw.

This was a funny episode once they got to the actual improv. I think Teresa, without any performing experience, was relying on herself to be herself, but part of that is not understanding the rules of improv that were in the rehearsal. My favorite was Clay - he made me laugh.

I am glad Lisa's charity got some money out of the show - though $20,000 without a marketing addition is the least amount given to a charity. Clay also mentions that the two gingers (he and Aubrey) will be going at it next week.
    I love Clay, love love love. Is his blog posted??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread