+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Lisa has gotten meaner: she's a bully. She said that she didn't give Dayana a speaking part because Dayana isn't easily understood... Dayana doesn't speak with a thick accent. I can understand her just fine. Lisa was vicious when she told Dayana that she had to create something for her to do. Then, after Lisa made those vicious comments, she said that someone should have backed her up. I thought, "Lisa's jealous." Then Clay stated what I was thinking... Lisa is jealous of Dayana. Dayana could have been the host: she might have been better than Penn. And of course, Lisa's "crying" in the boardroom was obviously fake.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Aubrey about Teresa: "...her ability to not know what's going on." (As if it were a talent, not a trait.) Why do people on this show dance around Teresa's (barely) double digit IQ?
    cablejockey likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Why did Lampanelli come on this show? Even if she wins for charity, by the way she's acted, the charity director will return it later and quietly say, "Thanks for the money, but you keep it, and check yourself into rehab."
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

You know I admit to rolling my eyes when it comes to the beauty pageant world. It's kind of ridiculous to reward someone because they got lucky in the genetics pool. Dayana has taught me, at least in her case, there is more to these women than looks. I don't even care what she looks like, it's a non factor to me, on her behavior alone she is a spark of beauty. I'm so impressed by how she carries herself and how she conducts herself in these awful situations. Not many people in this day and age have dignity and manners. More people lean toward Lisa in their behavior than lean toward Dayanas behavior. I wish more people behaved as Dayana does. She is a lady. I'm impressed by her.
    mom2, ness, canuckinchile and 9 others like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fogey

I found it odd that Arsenio and Aubry, to a lesser degree, supported Paul initially claiming he was a good leader. He wasn't. I don't buy his bad back story; it was a convienient place to hide.

Donald, listen to the way Theresa pronounces her name! It is not Tear-a-sa, it is Tear-ee-sa!

I have nothing more to add about Lisa; you have all covered the points very well!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-16-2012 at 05:34 AM.

I agree with Clay about Lisa. She is intimidated by DIanna on some fronts. On the plus side Lisa likes to create. That is how she validates herself. But she is meaner than hell as a defense to argue self worth. I almost melted when she said she would come in alone. But then I realized she was very afraid of facing Trump and getting picked for rejection. That would hurt mouthy a lot. It would be more tolerable for her to reject herself.

But I will give Lisa points regardless.

Aubrey is strange. I could hate her or I could like her....and I like most everybody.

Loving Clay....
    You can do it!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Lisa has driven Dayana out into the street just to get away from Lisa's vile and nasty tirades. Lisa is screaming at Penn and Clay that she's sick of never having any support when she has to deal with Dayana.

And then, in my dream world . . .

Penn stands up to his full 6'7" and looks down at Lisa, quietly saying, "We are not backing you up or offering any support because your behavior is unprofessional and reprehensible. I am embarrassed for you, because you don't have enough self-awareness to be embarrassed for yourself." Clay joins in, "As a gay man, I would reject any money you would offer a charity for gay men, given the way you have behaved during this entire season. I'll donate the $20,000 myself if you will just SHUT UP." Then they both tell her they are leaving the challenge and working independently with Dayana, inviting Lisa to join them if she is ready to apologize to Dayana, clean up her vile mouth, and start behaving like a professional.

Why not? Trump is probably only going to fire one person - and it should be the person who has caused so much dissension that no one else will work with her.

If they offered me an evening with Lisa Lampanelli which involved watching one of her "comedy" shows, a backstage pass, and dinner with just the two of us IN HAWAII, all expenses paid . . . I would seriously turn down the offer and go to McDonald's alone.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Lisa Lampanelli has proven herself to be a despicable human being. Could she possibly be anymore jealous of Dayana's looks. OMG she should be so embarrassed with her display on this show, and frankly, hide her face in shame and never been seen or heard from again. WOW....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

In addition to what all everyone has said about Lisa, it amazes me that she has Trump fooled. Is nobody telling him how she's treating Dayana? Lisa must have figured there was a chance somebody told Trump how she finally drove Dayana into the street, crying. So Lisa put on a waterworks show for Trump almost the second she sat down. Oh, poor Lisa! She doesn't WANT to make any sweet girls cry! What self-respecting comedian would do that? And Trump bought it. He thinks she'll come off as much nicer than what people previously perceived her as. Ha!

I'm curious if Trump has any say in the editing of this show. It was probably possible to edit it in a way that made Lisa look a lot better. Heck, just leave out the parts where she's treating Dayana like dirt. But they left that in. I'm sure they knew what people would think of Lisa after this. OTOH, doesn't Trump have some kind of investment in Dayana? Or maybe it's just that he's involved with the Miss Universe pageant? Maybe once he found out how Lisa treated one of his beauties, and how well Dayana withstood the brutality, he decided to lay it all bare and let Lisa get what she deserves.
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Lisa has driven Dayana out into the street just to get away from Lisa's vile and nasty tirades. Lisa is screaming at Penn and Clay that she's sick of never having any support when she has to deal with Dayana.

And then, in my dream world . . .

Penn stands up to his full 6'7" and looks down at Lisa, quietly saying, "We are not backing you up or offering any support because your behavior is unprofessional and reprehensible. I am embarrassed for you, because you don't have enough self-awareness to be embarrassed for yourself." Clay joins in, "As a gay man, I would reject any money you would offer a charity for gay men, given the way you have behaved during this entire season. I'll donate the $20,000 myself if you will just SHUT UP." Then they both tell her they are leaving the challenge and working independently with Dayana, inviting Lisa to join them if she is ready to apologize to Dayana, clean up her vile mouth, and start behaving like a professional.

Why not? Trump is probably only going to fire one person - and it should be the person who has caused so much dissension that no one else will work with her.

If they offered me an evening with Lisa Lampanelli which involved watching one of her "comedy" shows, a backstage pass, and dinner with just the two of us IN HAWAII, all expenses paid . . . I would seriously turn down the offer and go to McDonald's alone.
    Though I think you have a BRILLIANT "dream" scenario - and yes, I think it should've happened, I think that it actually will happen, but in a different way.

I could just TELL from the looks that Penn and Clay were giving that "If we lose, Lisa has just given herself a one-way ticket to the elevator ride to the taxi."

Both Penn and Clay realized that this was crossing the line, and worse when Lisa was going after THEM for not intervening. It's NOT their responsibility to butt in - she is after all the PM. They shouldn't say a word unless asked to give a comment, and I didn't hear that with Lisa at all.

Lisa ought to consider herself VERY lucky that both were willing to keep the comments to themselves and are very talented (IMHO moreso than Lisa), to win that challenge.

Because she acted worse IMHO than Lou EVER did when he was there.

And honestly, if Trump lets her win, it will be the biggest travesty the show has ever done.

+ Reply to Thread