+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

After looking around online, I see we are not the only ones who are not fans of Lisa and Aubrey! I hope they get a lot feedback on their actions.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

I'm sure Trump and family were loving every minute of it. The circus aspect of the show has really overtaken whatever purpose the show is supposed to have.
    ness and JohnnyK like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I STILL say that Paul was ready to GO! He wasn't about to say it, but he wasn't going to fight it, either. I'd put money on that! And there's nothing wrong with being ready to go; we all reach our stopping points...whether we want to admit it or not.

I saw in Paul what I saw in myself when I retired from work. I had hit the wall, and I, basically, just didn't go back. I did send them an email to tell them that my retirement started on Sunday; I sent that on the Friday, before.

That was, and remains, MY "O Happy Day" moment!
    redsox girl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    After looking around online, I see we are not the only ones who are not fans of Lisa and Aubrey! I hope they get a lot feedback on their actions.
    Oh, there are a ton of haters out there for the Gruesome Twosome. There was an Yahoo article posted after the whole Arsenio vs Aubrey debacle from last week and there were almost 2,000 comments the last time I saw it where the overwhelming majority was Team Arsenio (and everyone else for that matter) and totally against Aubrey and Lisa.

It's good to know that most recognize the ugly behaviors coming from those two and are not supporting it. Unfortunately, there is a small group that supports them, but hey....There's always going to be the Aubreys and Lisas of the world.
    cablejockey likes this.

I don't think Lisa will change, my gut feeling is Lisa is the personality type who is incapable of admitting any fault in any situation. People like her coucfh their verbal brutality by saying "I'm just being blunt." Aubrey is still young though, she may not want to swalllow her pride at this moment but I think she is smart enough to eventually accept the criticism and reflect. She exhibits bravado and that can vanish with maturity. Lampinella though, is too old and too rich to ever have an epiphony regarding her behavior. she has tons of fans who eat up her `comedy' and defend her behavior. Someone is buying tickets to her shows. She's successful. That scares me, all these people celebrating the bully.
    ness likes this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

What absolutely STUNS me about this whole thing is that --- were this a REAL LIFE work situation --- BOTH Lisa and Aubrey would've been called out on their behavior and DISMISSED by TPTB a long, LONG time ago.

I don't care WHERE you live or work, "right to work" state or company, or not. The Gruesome Twosome would NOT have been tolerated this long.

Sure, any monies earned by winning tasks go to charities. And God bless 'em for that. However, say for example I was one of the movers and shakers for Lisa's charity. Frankly, if I were, after seeing how she's behaved on what has been aired of this show, up to this point, I believe I'd have to tell her, when she showed up with a check: "Thanks, but no thanks. After the way you behaved on just the footage that aired on Celebrity Apprentice, I really don't think our organization needs money that badly that we would want our name to be associated with a person of your ilk."

For something like that to happen would probably get Lisa's attention.

At least for a second, anyway.

Because, like redsox girl, I do not believe that Lisa is EVER going to change the way she rolls, permanently.
    Last edited by ness; 04-15-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I think what's sad is Lampinella is not being held responsible for her choice to behave so badly. No one is interceding and correcting her behavior. Trump and his children are as culpable as Lampinella is, for letting her go off on these crude base tirades. She's an embarrassment. Last week when she was going off on Lou for `threatening her' she was no better, in fact worse, because she won't shut up. Every other word out of her mouth has to be bleeped. Dayana has to do all the work defending herself. This empowers a verbal bully like Lampinella. She has free reign to verbally assault Dayana. Dayana is probably just a mess inside , ready to cry and i know part of her wants to get down in the muck with Lampinella so she can inflict the same sort of verbal carnage on lampinella (God knows it would be easy to rip Lampinella into shreds). But, Dayana has a moral compass, is genuinely well mannered and will only react in a dignified manner, even in defending herself and letting Lisa know Lisa is wrong. It's killing me watching Dayana maintaining such composure because I kinow it's an exhausting task to choose not to lower yourself time and time again. And the bully, being so low and crude cannot handle someone like Dayana who will not lower or debase herself no matter how many times the bully tries to lay the trap. I wish someone would speak up for Dayana. But this is par for the course in real life, too. The victim stands alone.
    Honestly, the best way to sum it up:

Dayana is a Miss Universe inside and out. It's easy to see why she won the crown - and while I sometimes laugh and think it's supposed to always be someone from Venuzuela (this is more due to frequency of winners from there), she DEFINITELY earned it.

Lisa? - The Queen of Trash, Bash and Smash. She also is of the Royal Order of "Blama Venuzuela" - in no matter how well/bad you do, it's always Dayana's fault.

The ONLY reason her team won was because of Clay's performance - because honestly he was the more entertaining Muppet.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 04-15-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I see that Lisa and Clay's puppets are being manipulated by someone else besides them! I guess they needed help to make the movements right.
    In Clay's puppet - this is the norm. If you ever watch a Behind the Scenes for Sesame Street or The Muppet Show, you'll notice that several of the Muppets with wide arms (Cookie Monster, Telly, Fozzie the Bear, Swedish Chef) you'll see two people move the arms separately to the main trunk of the puppet. It's also why sometimes - such as the Hot Sauce sketch the Swedish Chef did you hear him laugh in a sketch - Frank Oz (who controled the hands) went off script, pouring a whole bottle of the sauce in the bowl, and Jim Henson (who voiced Chef) laughed.

In Lisa's case - she should've been able to move the hands as well as the mouth. You put both handles of the thin arms in the hand not controling the mouthand move them accordingly. They probably have a second person in cases where the arms have to be widespread such as a hug.

FORT Fan

This show is getting really tough to watch. The vile stuff that Lisa spews at Dayana week after week is incredible. What an example Dayana is, continuing to treat Lisa soooo much better than she herself is being treated. I have to believe that Lisa's career will suffer because of her behavior....and I hope that Dayana's career booms. I would have lost it and probably walked out weeks ago if I were Dayana. And yet she congratulates Lisa for her win as they leave the boardroom. Wow.
    BuckeyeAddict and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    This show is getting really tough to watch. The vile stuff that Lisa spews at Dayana week after week is incredible. What an example Dayana is, continuing to treat Lisa soooo much better than she herself is being treated. I have to believe that Lisa's career will suffer because of her behavior....and I hope that Dayana's career booms. I would have lost it and probably walked out weeks ago if I were Dayana. And yet she congratulates Lisa for her win as they leave the boardroom. Wow.
    Dayana is classy.

The right one went home tonight, Paul didnt look like he really wanted to be there. I thought they all did pretty good .I loved the puppets, It's a shame you cant put Lisa away with them at the end of the day .
    Photobabe likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread