Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Hopefully Lou leaves already.
    monie, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Does it aggravate anyone else that Lisa always talks over the top of other people? She's got that big, loud voice and she uses it to drown out everyone else. It's not that I'm not on Lou's, or anyone's, side here, but that's such an annoying habit. I wish Trump would tell them to talk one at a time, so we could actually hear what everyone says, not just the person with the biggest mouth.
    HELL, yeah!
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

TERESA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for her!

I still liked Forte's a bit better, but I'm happy for Teresa for her charity.

That's GREAT!!
    MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Does it aggravate anyone else that Lisa always talks over the top of other people? She's got that big, loud voice and she uses it to drown out everyone else. It's not that I'm not on Lou's, or anyone's, side here, but that's such an annoying habit. I wish Trump would tell them to talk one at a time, so we could actually hear what everyone says, not just the person with the biggest mouth.
    I'd like to see someone do that yapping thing with their fingers when she talks! She is SO overbearing - her and Aubrey are two of a kind.......
    cablejockey likes this.

I'm glad Teresa won, for her sake. And for the chance that Lou might actually go home - it's been coming for awhile! But I liked the other commercial a lot better. I can't believe they picked the suggestive one!
    Dayana has been smart like that in the boardroom lots of times - letting the others blow up and overreact, leading to their firing. But I hope she doesn't somehow get blamed for this loss, because even though they did lose and she's been in the boardroom a lot, Lou has really got to go. No reason to keep him, he's dead weight.
    And yes, Lisa's talking over people is terrible - and she even does it to Trump himself! Wow! I can't stand it when I agree with her point but she ruins it with the awful delivery of it - I want to be on her side sometimes but hate how mean and snotty she comes across when making her (loud) points.
    ness, jucamer, Jaceegirl and 1 others like this.

Lou's BIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG mistake was coming in swinging at Lisa without letting LISA draw first blood.

Also, Lou tripped himself up even further, BIG TIME, by saying he liked the other team's commercial better.

I'M not in the boardroom, so I'm free to like Forte's commercial better, even though I'm happy Teresa won.

And I think maybe Dayana's not going anywhere, either.

OMG Lou DID NOT threaten her - Lisa is a beyotch!
    ness likes this.

And again if you polled America they would take Lou's side on that one. I am amazed at how Aubrey and Lisa think the viewers would side with them
    cablejockey, ness and spockwhat like this.

Here we go . . .

Let the bloodletting BEGIN!!!!!

Tired of Lisa, but Lou will probably go.

+ Reply to Thread