+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Lisa was being interviewed on an XM radio station the other day, and she made some ethnic slurs in Dayana's direction. Can Lisa get any less classy???

Dayana Mendoza Fires Back at Lisa Lampanelli's Ethnic Slur | Fox News Latino

And let me just say that spoiler bums me out quite a bit. Was hoping a situation like that wouldn't have even been possible.

Please do not talk about spoilers in this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Please start another one for spoilers only - I don't want to know anything about what is going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Lisa has Dayana envy. Dayana is so classy, and Lisa is definitely not
    AND beautiful and thin and just what every female in the world would love to look like she is just so pretty. Stunning and she never flaunts it ever. She can look good in absolutely everything she wears.

I said this earlier on this thread; this crap with Lisa goes DEEPER than CA. Yes it does. She must have some demons in her closet.

Edit, yup I said that back on page 11 Lisa definitely has some depression issues saying nasty things about people makes her feel better OR DOES IT?
    Last edited by momrek06; 04-11-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    KAREN

Kind of annoying how waffley Trump was in that boardroom; one second he was like "Good job on giving an honest opinion Lou" the next it was "bad job putting down your own team, Lou." I'm glad that no one got fired on the basis of "not enough star power," that was a very weak argument. It's all fine and good to have stars, but none of the team members would have been a good fit for the commercial they were making. They shouldn't be forced to plaster their faces on everything they do.

You can read the protected spoilers in this thread if you wish, but PLEASE!!! do NOT comment on them in the open forum. IF you wish to comment, also use spoiler tags to hide your comment, even if it seems innocuous. Thanks
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Sorry to all - I thought I was being vague enough. I wish I could go back and edit my post.

Sorry to all - I thought I was being vague enough. I wish I could go back and edit my post.
    The link wasn't a spoiler, It was just something Lisa had said about Dayana outside of CA. I haven't seen the spoilers and nothing you posted gave anything away . I can see the ones that do have the spoilers though

( thanks to those for hiding them )
    redsox girl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa ends up on Arsenio's team on the final challenge but she makes a point of donating a big check to Clay's charity. Would that be considered sabotage?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yes, that is sabotage. I didn't want to think she would actually do something like that. What a piece of work she is. Her parents must be so proud.

YAY! I figured out how to use spoiler tags correctly!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Lisa was being interviewed on an XM radio station the other day, and she made some ethnic slurs in Dayana's direction. Can Lisa get any less classy???

Dayana Mendoza Fires Back at Lisa Lampanelli's Ethnic Slur | Fox News Latino
    I think what Lisa said was rude, unkind and uncalled for. She doesn't seem to have edit button on her head and her mouth just lets those thoughts fall out. ALL of it was mean.

But I'm sooo very tired of people getting their camera time, complaining and championing a whole race or lifestyle, like Dyanna did here and so many do.

Why are racist words sooo much worse than any other unkind thing these mean people say?? I don't get it.
    EVERYTHING Lisa said was darn unkind and rude and we're allowed to judge her harshly for her words. Being mean and cruel is not funny.
    BlondeOne likes this.

Lisa is just . . .

I really can't find any appropriate or viable words to fully describe what I think about her.

That inability to do so --- in and of itself --- should say a LOT, I think.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I didn't understand what Lisa was getting at in her remarks about Dayana--she would like to see D giving birth? Creepy factor there, and L thinks D will be pregnant by the end of the week? It just sounds so odd.
    sparklete likes this.

+ Reply to Thread