+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

yes. It is hidden unless a viewer wishes to open it. There are spoiler tags in the Advanced Posting section.
    Srsly likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Yes, and it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa or Aubrey actually sabotage their PM. Them two are a different kind of nasty.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa ends up on Arsenio's team on the final challenge but she makes a point of donating a big check to Clay's charity. Would that be considered sabotage?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Click to see Spoiler:
    You heard that on Sucks, right? I've seen the supposed Final 2 but those pics and that post on there confirms it, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Would Lisa, though?
    IF she was in the FINAL with Lou (let's presuppose he hadn't been fired), I do think she'd sabotage him. She'd do the work, but she'd make sure she didn't put him in the best light.

Do you think she'd really want Him to win even is she was on his team? I don't think so.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lisa ends up on Arsenio's team on the final challenge but she makes a point of donating a big check to Clay's charity. Would that be considered sabotage?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If she makes a point of donating a check to Clay's charity, it is absolutely sabotage. If she believed in the charity, she'd have donated quietly when the task was over. If I were the charity receiving that check, I'd be tempted to stand back so I wouldn't get injured when the check bounces. This is NOT a person with integrity we're dealing with. If she'll screw her own team, she'll screw a charity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tvfanz View Post
    IF she was in the FINAL with Lou (let's presuppose he hadn't been fired), I do think she'd sabotage him. She'd do the work, but she'd make sure she didn't put him in the best light.

Do you think she'd really want Him to win even is she was on his team? I don't think so.
    Even though it's technically sabotaging, people do that all the time during the finale. Most of those on Marlee Matlin's team last year, for example, said to Trump they would pick John Rich to win the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Lisa or Aubrey winning would beat Joan Rivers = barely - as worst "CA" winner.
    I quit watching CA that season. Not a good one, IMO.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Lisa was being interviewed on an XM radio station the other day, and she made some ethnic slurs in Dayana's direction. Can Lisa get any less classy???

Dayana Mendoza Fires Back at Lisa Lampanelli's Ethnic Slur | Fox News Latino

And let me just say that spoiler bums me out quite a bit. Was hoping a situation like that wouldn't have even been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Lisa was being interviewed on an XM radio station the other day, and she made some ethnic slurs in Dayana's direction. Can Lisa get any less classy???

Dayana Mendoza Fires Back at Lisa Lampanelli's Ethnic Slur | Fox News Latino

And let me just say that spoiler bums me out quite a bit. Was hoping a situation like that wouldn't have even been possible.
    I think Lisa has Dayana envy. Dayana is so classy, and Lisa is definitely not
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If she makes a point of donating a check to Clay's charity, it is absolutely sabotage. If she believed in the charity, she'd have donated quietly when the task was over. If I were the charity receiving that check, I'd be tempted to stand back so I wouldn't get injured when the check bounces. This is NOT a person with integrity we're dealing with. If she'll screw her own team, she'll screw a charity.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Trump should pick up on it, and maybe deduct whatever Lisa donated to Clay. Not sure if it will happen though. Trump loves controversy.

+ Reply to Thread