+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

I was also wondering why Trump let Lisa go on and on at Lou! They way Lou was grimacing and making those facial tics, I thought for sure he was going to lose it on her. I guess Trump will push the buttons and let the crap fly, for any entertainment he can get out of it.

Forgive me in advance . . .

But I've just GOT to ask, because I have absolutely NO memory of this . . .

Does ANYBODY recall Lisa being PM on ANY task, so far?

I don't think so.

If not, then I think we ALL know that she has MORE than opened the door for us to charge RIGHT ON THROUGH!!!!!!

If she HAS been PM on a task, no harm, no foul, and I stand enlightened and corrected, however . . .

She's STILL a BITCH!

ETA . . .

And kudos to Senior for allowing himself to be sacrificed to the Suburban Daddy gods for the sake of his team. Good sport, good attitude! Seeing him in their commercial rigged out like that was REALLY a bright spot, for me!
    Last edited by ness; 04-09-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Now that you mention it, I cant think of a time when she was PM. It seems like she is one on every project! Does anyone ask her to grab that lap top and start barking out orders, or does she do it on her own? She approprates these jobs and the lap top, then whines about how she does all the work! What a plan--all people hear is the mouth that roared and dont look at what she is actually accomplishing!
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    Is it just me, or did Trump look a little scared when Lou said, "Take that back. I don't want to be fired." I think Trump was worried that he might get pushed through the wall! LOL
    About what Lou said ... he did say "Take that back. I don't want to be fired." ... but followed it with "Think about it".

I don't think Trump would be scared as he probably has a lot of security around. I do think Trump has kept Lou around and gave him the clear benefit of the doubt and every chance to prove himself. But at this point there was no reason to keep him. Lou came in guns blazing at Lisa, and supported the other team against his own. He really didn't do anything and the one thing he was asked to do he fumbled.

As for the commercials ... I call them pretty even. I liked Dayanas's team's concept better which was Dayana's idea, by the way. I didn't think the execution was all that it could have been. As the exec's said. It was flat.
    I thought Theresa's team's concept was fair, but I wasn't crazy about Aubrey in the role. The use of Paul in the Dad role however was brilliant and well done, and I think gave them the edge to win.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    This is really good this week! He makes great points, stating that the theme for this week should be "Hypocrisy."

First, he noted that Lisa was giving Arsenio grief for name-calling, then she turned around and called Lou and Dayana "losers" and "brain-deads."

Clay also noted, as did some on here, the irony that Aubrey's charity is for anti-bullying, yet about the only comments she makes about others are insulting at the very least, if not bullying in and of themselves.

He had another opportunity to point out another bit of hypocrisy. As a few others have pointed out, when Lisa told Lou that talking louder than another person doesn't make them right, I wondered if she's been told that before - although it appears she didn't really learn anything except to be able to repeat the words. If I was playing the game, I'd ask for a copy of her saying that, and keep it handy the next time she does it herself.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 04-09-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

I don't think so.

If not, then I think we ALL know that she has MORE than opened the door for us to charge RIGHT ON THROUGH!!!!!!

If she HAS been PM on a task, no harm, no foul, and I stand enlightened and corrected, however . . .

She's STILL a BITCH!

ETA . . .

And kudos to Senior for allowing himself to be sacrificed to the Suburban Daddy gods for the sake of his team. Good sport, good attitude! Seeing him in their commercial rigged out like that was REALLY a bright spot, for me!
    Yes Lisa was PM. It was either the first or 2nd task. They lost.
    cablejockey and ness like this.

Lisa told Lou that talking louder than another person doesn't make them right
    I am so hoping that Clay can use that same line on Lisa! There is no way that woman wont shout next week.

I guess her brain cells are not what she thinks they are.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

I don't think so.

She's STILL a BITCH!
    While I don't disagree one bit about what you've said about Lisa, and I couldn't remember her being PM either, she has been. I looked up all of Clay's blogs. Lisa was PM on week 2, with the medieval theme.

Here are the lists of who has been a PM and when:

Week:
    1 - Patricia & Paul
    2 - Lisa & Penn
    3 - Dayana & George
    4 - Debbie & Adam
    5 - Tia & Lou
    6 - Aubrey & Clay
    7 - Theresa & Dee
    8 - Lou & Arsenio
    9 - Theresa & Dayana

Next week, based on who was sitting where in the boardroom, it looks like Lisa will be PM, as will Paul. Hey, if Lisa's team loses, maybe she'll finally be held accountable for her team losing - AGAIN! Hopefully somebody will think to bring that up if that is the case.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Now that you mention it, I cant think of a time when she was PM. It seems like she is one on every project! Does anyone ask her to grab that lap top and start barking out orders, or does she do it on her own? She approprates these jobs and the lap top, then whines about how she does all the work! What a plan--all people hear is the mouth that roared and dont look at what she is actually accomplishing!
    Much as I DESPISE Lisa, I've got to give it up to her for making a brilliant strategical move like this. That's EXACTLY what I think she's been doing, all along: Show up on the show as Official Loudmouthed Ballbuster. Actually take over the instrument/vehicle of power in each task (i.e., the laptop, parking herself next to the graphics person on the guidebook task, and so on). But actually only step up and put your ass on the line ONE TIME voluntarily (thus far, that is) as PM (they lost). And because you've mowed everybody pretty much under with your loud mouth and boorish behavior, you've never actually been put on the line by your TEAM, either to have them PUSH you into being the PM on a ANOTHER task (IIRC), after that. Then, you happily sail your way to the F2 position (if your luck holds), while others that are more worthy (sometimes) are picked off one by one like crows sitting on a fence.

In the world of magic, I believe moves like this would be referred to as "the art of misdirection".

The fact that she's making herself appear as Queen Bitch of the World in the process? Well, I don't think she's lost one iota of sleep over that.

I DO think Trump and his Trumplets are aware of what she's doing. Remember last week, when he spoke to Aubrey about her controlling, brash behavior? I think he said something to the effect then of: "I've seen people like you. Sometimes, it works for 'em, sometimes, it doesn't, and they crash and burn. You need to be careful with that."

I also think that as wild as Lisa is, Trump is no fool. He's sitting back for as long as he can, reaping the benefits of having us all tune in each week to see what stunt Lisa (and Aubrey) will pull THIS week, or what will come out of their mouths. Then, as more people hit the bricks and are shown the door, Lisa (and Aubrey) will eventually go for an elevator ride, too.

Like Arsenio said (paraphrasing): "Mr. Trump is NOT going to put the title "Celebrity Apprentice" on Aubrey's skank ass, because that's HIS name, too!"

Matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he might've had a private convo with one, or both, and TOLD them that their mission would be to play Villain Extraordinaire for this season of CA. Perhaps not, but then again, the way both of them have been behaving ALL season long, and the fact that he hasn't shown them the door just on GP because they've been acting such fools, gives me reason to wonder whether he did, or not.

I mean, do I REALLY think Trump would put up with EITHER of them in a real business situation for more than 10 minutes, once they'd shown their behinds like they've consistently been doing on this show?

HELL, no!

ETA . . .

march and BuckeyeAddict just corrected me. Lisa WAS PM, back in the Dark Ages when this show started. I appreciate that, and reworded some of this post to reflect that correction.

However, I do have to say that I STILL believe Lisa has been working the "misdirection" strategy all this time, though!

And she's been doing one helluva job at that!
    Last edited by ness; 04-09-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Thanks!

That was so long ago, and she's been raising so much hell since then, I totally could not remember, or not (and didn't think to check Clay's blog, either! )!
    Last edited by ness; 04-09-2012 at 04:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread